PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

What is wrong with my quoting above!! Mrskg what were you saying about baby brain!

i'm so full i could just roll around like a ball - just ate orange chicken and chicken fried rice - took the bean sprouts or whatever they are out of the rice - even though they are cooked ;)

I'm here! Just had some yogurt with a banana and sliced almonds. Not feeling very nauseous today. Trying not to let it bother me. I know I should take advantage of it. I'm enjoying my day on the couch just watching tv.

Does anyone else get quick, sharp twinges? They last less than a second but are pretty sharp. I'll get them in the same spot for several hours. Then the next day I'll get them in a different spot.

I emailed my private clinic and they are working on scheduling a scan for me next week. Once I get confirmation of the day and time I'm going to cancel tomorrow's scan. I just can't deal with the stress of it. Especially because if I went tomorrow, it's with my normal OB who I've never had a good scan with.

Mmmm I could eat some fried rice right now! Too bad I'm confined to the couch today.

Pups do you have a date for your next scan? I know it's not for a while but wondering if you've scheduled it yet.

No when i rang they told me i was too early and to call after Christmas - bloody cheek i think!

heart - i got a few of those a couple of days ago, like little zingers early in the morning in bed, didn't like them ;) they are fine. you will be fine without a scan until next week! i even had a tiny bit of brown when some extra cervical mucous came out this morning when trying to poo - so you may get a little brown on the tp for awhile now.

i still can't tell bowel cramps from other cramps, i think most cramps i have are bowel or gas and i feel so round.

puppy - yay for chinese food! i couldn't eat it a few weeks ago, now just can't eat spicy food

Grrr Pups that's so annoying! Ok, well you can call and schedule in a few days at least!

Glad to know I'm not alone Hopeful. Zingers is a good way to put it. But the never last and they move around to different spots.

All day today my house has smelled like Brussel spouts. But we haven't cooked any! There are some raw ones in the fridge. Surely my sense of smell isn't that sensitive. It's driving me crazy!

Evening ladies! I spent the day until 1 in bed! Then got up went ti chemist got my bands feel bit better now! But still there! I had bit of Chinese how funny!! Really looking forwss to it then didn't really enjoy it!! X

my FRER is getting darker.. I feel more optimistic this go around!

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/IMAG1226.jpg

awesome florida!

glad to hear the bands may be helping davies!

heart- brussel sprout smell is gross, i've roasted them in the oven before, really gross smell

Nice line for 9dpo Florida!

I love Brussel sprouts but not a fan of the smell.

Christmas Eve we are going to Tim's cousins house. They are making lobster which I don't eat. Oh that smell might have me heaving! I'm going to make a carrot ginger soup. Hopefully the ginger in it will help.

This thread moves way to fast for me to keep up with :rofl:

Can't even remember what everyone has been up to apart from talking about food, barfing, scans and POAS addictions :wacko:

:hugs: and stuff to all...I can't always comment because I am on my phone and have to sneak on here withoiut OH knowing :haha:

XxX

funny NSN! I sneak onto BNB too, i'm at work now though.

heart - i got some groceries at lunch and walked by the meat counter, it smelled horrible! seafood and red meat - yuck

Ya, ditto to what Never said! I can never keep up with this thead!

I did notice that Hopeful had another good scan. Congrats, your beanies are doing great!

Welcome Florida, hope have a very long stay here.

Ugghh...MS when will it end? My big problem these days are perfum smells. I got mad at my mom this morning because I thought she was wearing perfume, turns out it was just her deodarent! I swear, I feel worse now than I did a month ago.

Oh, and I got my doppler yesterday. Picked up the heart beat in about 5 seconds. Such a great invention!! I love it!!

Round I hope to get to the stage where I can use a doppler. I'll definitely be investing in one if I get that far! Do you use it vaginally?

I thought the MS was supposed to wane when you got to 12 weeks! No fair!

This thread does move fast. Just a lot of neurotic PAL ladies hanging around with lots of crazy thought running through our brains!

The IT guy at work just emailed me to tell me that someone hacked into my email account and sent this message to everyone at work! Too funny. It couldn't be further from the truth!

I was at a party, got drunk, couldn't drive the car, somebody gave me a lift on my car, and crossed on the red light!
I've just got the pictures, maybe you know him???

LINK "Here is the photo"

I need to find him urgently!

Thank you
Amanda

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79