PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Jax what time is your scan? I hope it goes well and you get to see your little bean!

Heart - I found a really simple recipe for a chocolate trifle. I am gluten free so I have to be a bit careful. But I am using GF brownies, GF chocolate pudding and cool whip. Sounds like a really similar idea to that pie. I think it will do!

The reason I love you ladies so much is that I can come on here JUST to say that I am feeling awful and you will all understand. It comes on all of a sudden tonight and I feel so sick to my stomach and so, so tired even after an hour nap this afternoon.
Knowing that you all understand somehow just makes me feel better!

So I am laying on my couch, sipping water and hoping I can sleep tonight and wake up feeling better. And hoping all of you are are feeling sicky can feel better tomorrow too. I am trying to stay positive and hope that all this means our little raspberry is doing well.

Croy is it nausea? It's so hard to feel that way. I've had a reprieve today but I have a cold so also feel awful. Stuffy, sneezing, coughing and achy. But I was able to eat today at least. I'm not sure which feels worse!

I hope you get a little break tomorrow.

yes, just pregnancy nausea I think. I hope that's all it is. I seems to get a little teeny reprieve right after I eat something which makes me think its not a bug but I think i just have to face the fact that I feel my worst in the evenings when I am getting tired. I hope I can try to get my 'to do' lists done during the day so i can sit and be miserable at night!!

I think having my hubby laying around the house doesn't make me feel great either. It's always easy to take on the sluggishness of others! I am hoping he feels better tomorrow too, I need him to wrap presents! I can't seem to do anything that involves me leaning over without feeling really nauseous. I guess i could wrap them on the kitchen counter or something and stand up but i would prefer him to just do it. After all,the only ones i have left to wrap are for his family...and for him. I guess I will have to wrap those few but the others I am ok with him having to do.

Let him do it. You're doing a lot of work with your body. My husband is doing everything I ask him to do right now. I'm taking advantage of it while I can!

We have good guys, don't we!
I cannot imagine doing this without him.

He is being so sweet, he certainly takes better care of me than I take of him when he is sick!

However, we are running out of groceries quicker than I could have guessed so I need to make sure stock up so that he doesn't have to be at the store every day!

I am looking forward to Christmas just so that I am forced to shower, dry and fix my hair, wear make up and get dressed all on the same day - its been a while since that happened!! ha ha

I'm having a sore boob day today, blimey i didnt know breathing could be so painful! Geesh

Croydon, mine is worse in the evenings, too :hugs:
It sucks but Wow will you appreciate the odd days you get off :haha:

Pleased ur mans looking after you croy an heart! Mine is to he's done housework cooking he has been good!
Anyway I been awake since 530 feeling very very nauseas! Awful! So I called a doctors an they have prescribed me stemicell or something like that! I need to collect this aft!! Has anyone ever had it? X

Hey ladies just stopping by quickly x

Just remembered lucozade really helps me with ms helps lift the blood sugar xx

I'm running round getting everything organised then Im off to be birthing partner to my friend she is getting the gel as I type then being sent home till things progress so I've 37 till 12 Xmas eve when I'll need to be homes praying baby makes an appearance before then!

Hope everyone is well today xxx

I go for my nuchal translucency screening today, i'm so anxious! They'll be able to see if the baby has any major chromosome abnormality's but I don't get the results for a week. I'm gonna be going crazy next week! At least I'll be able to see it today so excited!

Good luck aunie, xxx
Tracie I'm ill!! Nausea, dizzy tired! Feel like I need the loo did go this morning! All norm! But feel like I need to go again!
Doctors have a prescription for me but I couldn't possible drive! I just about walk to the bathroom!! I have managed to eat a banana! An a plain pack of crisps!! I need a bit of time out for few hours feel like I have the worsed hangover! Im in bed curtains shut new pjs on!!
How's that gorgeous girly of urs? Did you suffer tracie?
Xx

Good luck auntie! X x
Hi tracie :wave:
My sickness has kicked in badly today and my hunger has gone, I can't believe it! I hope this is a good sign :wacko: I tried to eat two sausages on toast earlier which I really wanted and sorry tmi but projectile vommed. Hmmm... Definitely prefer the hunger and am confused as to why the steroids are not masking the sickness anymore. Hope it isn't a sickness bug.... Anyone feeling a bit dizzy with the sickness? Croy you're on the Roids and suffering too tho aren't you? :hugs:
Puppy my boobs just ache now and twinge (not touching them). What's your bb pain like?
Did an ic test this morning, I know, I know, :ignore: but I was ecstatic as there was hardly any control line and almost 'black' test line!! :yipee:

fili, I can't wait until my tests get like that! I tested again today with the FRER and the line is deff darker than a couple days ago.. I'm all out of FRER's now, only have cheapies and 2 digis

Everyone seems so sick w MS :hugs: ladies

fili, I can't wait until my tests get like that! I tested again today with the FRER and the line is deff darker than a couple days ago.. I'm all out of FRER's now, only have cheapies and 2 digis

Everyone seems so sick w MS :hugs: ladies

That is wonderful news Florida it's a great sign they're getting darker. I only tested twice with frer I mainly used my ic's to see progression, it was quite good fun but I drove everyone mad on here asking if they were dark enough tho!! Lol. id love to see your tests if you can be bothered post them. I really hope this is your sticky bean!

Hey fili, i've decided it's heartburn because it's like i'm being stabbed in the chest every time i breathe. Really hurts :(

Aww puppy :hugs: that is not nice. In had terrible heartburn and indigestion last night it made me :cry: in pain with all the trapped wind too. It could well be the steroids and the indigestion tablets wearing off tho. Hope it gets better for you soon x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->