PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

The first tests are so hard to see cause they were super faint. But they are in order & labeled. Sorry for some of the being bright yellow! :blush: My pee recently has turned so yellow :shrug: The bottom test is about 48 hours after the top test

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/IMAG1233.jpg

First & most recent test

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/IMAG1230.jpg

Yay!!!! That is perfect progression!!! I am in awe of your tests Florida!! Those are fandabbydosy lines for 9 and 10 dpo! You're def gonna get the slurped up control line effect. It's just a matter of time! :yipee: grow floridian bean-y grow! X x :baby:

Yay!!!! That is perfect progression!!! I am in awe of your tests Florida!! Those are fandabbydosy lines for 9 and 10 dpo! You're def gonna get the slurped up control line effect. It's just a matter of time! :yipee: grow floridian bean-y grow! X x :baby:

:rofl: OMG, I can't stop laughing :haha: I can't wait to get the 'slurped up control line effect'!! I'm so excited :happydance:

Does anyone's heartrate beat faster like palpitations when they're feeling sick?

i had horrendus ms! had 2 tell ppl at work i was preg long before i wanted to because i was throwing up soooo much! nothing helped, and it was all day lol.

Little miss is good, little diva but we love her so much. shes the apple of her daddys eye, so great to see them together. Im still recovering. stiches are soooo sore, makes it hard to do anything.

good luck with NT scan aunie! can't they tell you some things right away, like the measurements of the fold? i've been researching and it sucks because sometimes there are false positive results too. i had never heard of this scan before they asked if i wanted one. mine is Jan 16.
there's a girl on another forum very upset as one of the measurements isn't great, but chances are it could be wrong, so that is freaky.

puppy - are you sick too? did you have NT scan with your LO?

fili and davies - sorry you are feeling sick! i'm still eating like normal but SO tired. davies - is dh around to get your ms pills?

tracie - those stitches sound painful, i wonder how that compares to c section stitches?

florida- very nice lines! that's great progression. when are you going to beta? my clinic didn't "let" me beta until 13 dpo. i tried at 10 dpo ;)

I'll be 14DPO for my first Beta & 16DPO for the 2nd. They would have allow it sooner, but she wanted me get the 2nd Beta 48 hours later & it wasn't possible with the weekend coming & everywhere is closed Monday.. So I've gotta wait til Tuesday :(

oh yeah - my entire cycle revolved around weekends, every time- iuis, appts, etc, so my beta was on a monday too

i think mine feel so bad because u have 2 wear pads for a period of time and they rub on them. and there tight so cant sit properly!

oh i am.. shes a little star, Loves CSI watches it while were changing her. lol

Ahh tracie to cute I don't envy ur stitches though?! That makes me cross my legs lol!! Hopeful I have bad sickness hubby has been
An got my tablets I have taken first one!! Still feel sick at mo!! Can take 3 a day!! It's wierd coz I'm hungry but can't eat anything the thought of food turns my stomach! X
Lovely line Florida x
I wish I had an appetite! I'm vile to b around coz I'm hungry sick an defo very dizzy headachy!! Moody!! Lol
Everyone keeps leaving me! X

No one wants to be around a sickie Davies lol! Mine has eased off drastically now! Straaaange... my appetite has definitely gone though. No :munch: for me. Hope the tablets work for you though, it really can't be nice joking aside x x x

Morning. I was hoping Jax would have updated. Hope everything went well today with her scan. Davies I can't believe how sick you are! I hope the pills work quickly.

I'm sick with a wretched cold. I called in sick again today. My nausea disappeared yesterday and so did my sore boobs. Was hoping it would all come back today but it hasn't. I know symptoms come and go but I prefer it when they are here. Brown spotting seems to have stopped though. Hope it stays away for good. I'm having some round ligament pain. I sneezed last night and thought I pulled a muscle in my abdomen. Oh it hurt so bad!

Florida love the line progression.

Hi to everyone else!

Aunie and Jax...hope the scans went ok?

Florida...fab progression!

Tracie...sounds painful but all worth it :cloud9:

Davies...yay for :sick:

Fili...how on earth do you keep up with everything!?

Heart...they come and go...they'll be back before you know it :hugs: sorry you have a crappy cold to contend with too :hugs:

JW...you ok?

Hopeful..you finished work yet?

Round...all go with you?

:hi: to everyone I've missed :dohh:

Got my second beta numbers back..from 1043 to 2101 and first scan on the 11th of January. Hope I get that far :wacko:

XxX

Tracie put witch hazel on your pad, helps a million. Trust me!

I had a 12 week scan with Laura but didn't have to wait for any results :shrug:

Still have the pain. I'm now wondering if it's even heartburn or maybe the joints in my ribs as i've had problems there before.

Great numbers nsn! Really hope this is it for you!

In answer to your question I'm on steroids!!!

Aunie good luck on your scan. I hope you get some answers today.

Andrea those are awesome numbers! I'll update the front page with your scan date. Yipee!

Puppy what a strange pain. Doesn't sound like heartburn to me. Are you going to try and get it checked out?

Where's Embo? Haven't seen her in a while.

Well I have my excuse for not drinking tomorrow. Even if I wasn't pregnant I wouldn't want to drink with this gross cold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->