PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

I can't face cooking tonight. I can't face handling the raw lamb :sick: but hubby will mess it all up.

Embo will be..... Cooking!!

Puppy...have no idea what that is...could you go get checked out?

Heart..don't think you should be out too long if you're ill :nope:

Fili....:rofl:

I think Em might be struggling with sickness or it could be because it's around her bad news point in pregnancy :shrug: I could be wrong though

I also feel quite secure there's only one in there as I've seen loads of numbers the same as me with singletons...that's ok too!

XxX

Has anyone got a metal taste in their mouth too? Drinking water exacerbates it too but water is all I can drink ATM.

Puppy that sounds painful :hugs:
Heart, hope you feel better soon, colds are so miserable x x x

Well it's a bit of a pain to be checked tbh. We're a fair trek from A&E and obviously have Laura to think about. I doubt i'd be seen overly quickly tonight and the Dr probably won't be open now until next week.

that metal taste is a heartburn symptom or something. I have it on and off too and I heard it was very common in pregnancy.

I was feeling rough last night, but then I couldn't fall asleep so I slept late. Having lots of cramping and stretching uncomfortable pains last night. Nothing severe but I still worry.

This morning I woke up and went number 2 which may have been some of the reason for the discomfort last night! Now I am still having a few twinges and my nausea is back really mildly. Hoping its just that I slept in and haven't had anything to eat yet. Eating oatmeal as I type and hoping it makes the sicky feeling go away.

It is so funny that I was feeling so confident after our scan on Tuesday and now I am doubting and worrying again. I want to tell our families but I also don't want them to be sad if we tell them and then next week the scan tells us bad news.

Fili I couldn't cook lamb if you paid me, but I don't eat meat. I've heard lots of women talk about that metallic taste in early pregnancy. I've never had it but apparently it's pretty common.

Andrea I think you have a singleton too. Our numbers were comparable and I only have one. Thanks for the update on Em.

Croy, you spoke my mind. I usually have one day of feeling secure and that's always the day of a good scan. The day after I start losing confidence again and the worry sets in. One of the reasons I don't want to tell Tim's family tomorrow is because I'm scared for a bad scan on Tuesday. I hate that missed mcs exist. I wish we at least had the luxury of knowing that we lost our babes. It's so cruel that we can't even be given that kindness to absolutely know. It just makes us walk around worried all the time.

congrats NSN, great betas!

heart - i have felt that when sneezing too, it's scary. now i just feel big, round and full and don't get that when sneezing anymore as long as i'm not laying down. my boobs don't hurt much today either ;) CONGRATS ON 8 WKS!

Oh yeah! 8 weeks, congratulations heart! Croy and heart, do you think we will even relax after our 12 weeks scan?

Dr s wants me to have a scan between 6 and 7 weeks. I'm going to wait till 12 and happily think everything is ok though! .......ONLY JOKING! I haven't booked one yet :ignore:

Hopeful that sneezing pain happened when I was lying down flat on my back. Ow ow ow. Now I'm trying to curl up before sneezing. This cold is doing a number to my uterus with all the coughing and sneezing.

Fili you are a braver woman than me. I don't think I could wait until 12 weeks. But after my ectopic, I don't have a choice.

Thanks for the congrats. We're a raspberry today!

My next scan is Thursday. I cannot wait! Looking forward to the Christmas holidays for some distraction!
I have to get them every week for a couple more weeks and then once I, God willing, change to work with my regular OBGYN I will have to wait and just have regular scans.

I am really hoping that after 12 weeks I can relax a little...it is getting a little easier each week, but then I will have a day with lots of weird twinges or backache or pains and I am convinced something is wrong. Usually after a good nights sleep if I wake up nauseous I feel better! ha ha

I am having weird pains today, but did wake with nausea so who knows. Boobs are not sore at all today but I am having to trust that symptoms do come and go.

So sorry some of you ladies are still feeling so sick, hoping for relief for you soon.

Croy I updated the front page with your scan. It's going to be a busy scan week next week!

Hey all. Sorry I'm a bit quiet. I'm in my critical week. All my angels die between week 7 and 8. I'm completely petrified so I've been ........ You guessed it......... Cooking :rofl: it's just such a stress reliever. ESP when my daughter helps me! My middle child who's 14 finds it very difficult opening up but when we cook together we have a good gossip!!

Em :hugs:

Just had hot baguettes dipped in olive oil and balsamic vinegar omm nom nom.

emby - so good to hear from you. Hoping that the holidays can provide more fun distractions and get you over this sad time hump. Glad you could have a good time with your daughter! Cooking used to be my big stress reliever, but its not really an option at the moment. Hopefully soon enough I can be back in baking mode!!! Until then, I hope you can cook enough for all of us as we all keep baking our own special little beans!

Thanks pups and croy :hugs:

Croy, although I love cooking I have to have regular sit downs cos I want to :sick: when I get too hot!!

Shame it's Christmas - you could Royal Mail me some baking! lol

Good to hear from you Em. Totally understandable why you've been quiet. We all deal with this in different ways. Glad you found a good distraction. I hope you had some good gossip with your daughter.

Girls tablets working woohoo I eaten an apple cheese pineapple 2 choc biscuits an bit of cauliflower cheese!!
Think I'm going to do tesco in an hour!! Last few bits then done! X

Fili, you need to get that scan booked! I had to postpone my scan earlier this week and Mr S was already booked out until mid-January! I'm not surprised at how popular he is but it does make planning scans weeks in advance difficult when all you want to do is survive one day at a time...

AFM, I'm lying propped up in the dark wearing my sick bands and thinking of hypnotising the cat into stealing some of Davies' pills as I feel sick as a dog. I'm trying to breath through the worst of it but fear I sound a little like a steam boat... :wacko: I've also got restless legs or something that are really disturbing my relaxation attempts! On the plus side, I visibly have a belly :D

Embo, I completely locked myself away from the world during my critical week so I understand a little how anxious you are right now. Sending you lots of :hug: and baby growing :dust:

J, thinking of you today :hugs:

Heart, happy 8 weeks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"