PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Hi em! Your week is going to be just fine! Glad you have some distractions too.

Davies- happy to hear the pills are working! Eat eat eat

Pip- wish you had some of those pills...

I fell asleep at 7pm and just woke up at 10.30pm! Oh dear, I wasnt even sleep deprived! Croy, I think everything is going to be perfect, everyone's symptoms are coming and going. For example, my sickness has gone now! I am still a bit worried about lack of cramps! We can't win can we?
Em, glad you're finding comfort in gossiping with your daughter and cooking. You're going to be just fine this time round, remember our our slurped up control lines!! It's hard though isn't it. :hugs:
Thanks pip, me and dh were talking about the scan earlier after I posted on here. I think I'm going to get one in with the Epu first after Xmas. Then if they say all is good, we will book in with dr s just for him to check up with us. We don't see the point of paying £250 for the priviledge of being told it's a doomed pregnancy. I'll know at any scan I have anyway. If I'm behind dates I'm done for. I'm sure if I beg for a scan I'll be referred with my history. How's your sickness now?
How's everyone else this evening? Can't believe it's Xmas eve alread tomorrow! X x

Ah, I'm glad you have a plan, fili :thumbup: I was worried you'd be super patient to wait until after Christmas and then be disappointed to have to wait longer.
If your EPU is anything like mine, I should think they would be able to slot you in with just a few days notice.

Hopeful, I like the sound of your rounded belly! :D

I've come up to bed so DH can wrap my Christmas pressies lol.
Chest still hurting but it's bearable now at least. Going to call drs in the morning and see if anyone's there to double check my chest pain is nothing serious.

Re symptoms i've not been sick today either, still got a stuffy nose and the general run down tired feeling but a million times better than i felt at the beginning of this week.

My critical week is next week 8+4 to b precise!! Petit u can get some they aren't instant but do help!! Apparently vitamin b6 is good for nausea an there's a lot in yoghurt? I hope you feel better hun! Xx

I take a B6 every day and eat a lot of yogurt. I wonder if that's been helping. Berry interesting. Glad you feel better Davies. You too Pup. Pip, your turn to feel better. Do we get to see a bump pic?

Hey ladies, seems like we are all sharing one set of symptoms and they are getting passed around!
My sickness has been fairly non existent today but after a quick pop to the shop to get the last few groceries I am cramping like mad. Hope its nothing to worry about. I am trying to stay calm, but its scary! They are not getting particularly bad and honestly I think its gas, but it still freaks me out.

Eating some sour patch kids and they are wonderful! Just what the doctor ordered.

Hey everyone cant stop in and not say hi. But I don't have a lot of time or energy to post. Had an very rough day after the loss of my grandma, and now just dealiing with a host of health issues. Babies are fine. Sending hugs and love to all of you

hopeful- The tech said it looks like a healthy baby to her. She said if anything was wrong we'd hear from a doctor the same day, it's now 6:45pm so i don't think anyone's calling. I'm so excited, the scan was so cool and they gave us a dvd of the whole thing and several pics. I think i'll still be a little rocky until they call next week with the actual results.

That's awesome aunie! A DVD would be so cool. Could you imagine seeing yourself at that age? I don't even have many baby pics of me.

9b- sorry you are feeling bad, huge hugs to you! A loss takes so much time to feel better after and is so hard during the holidays.

Great news auntie!
croy they will be harmless cramps, I really believe you're out of the woods now, they're most likely bowel cramps, they feel just like af cramps until you realise.
Grrrrr can't sleep again and feeling very :sick: when it had completely left me two hours ago. When did your sickness start croy and hopeful, fellow steroid junkies! X

My sickness started about 5 weeks and got pretty bad for a week and a half, but it seems to have got less now. I still get a wave or two during the day but nothing really terrible - I feel bad even mentioning it when I read about what some other lovely ladies are going through.
Heading out to dinner at a friends house tonight, hoping I feel ok. So far the evening have been the worst time of day for me but I feel like a hermit I haven't been out of the house at night for weeks!

9- I am so sorry for your loss, its especially hard at this time of year. Thinking of you as you grieve.

Hi Fili- I don't get puking sick but do feel very tired and a little dizzy most of the time. I lay around when I can

Aunie that's fab news! I'm sure it's all going fine. But it will be good to get assurance next week. Keep us posted.

9 so sorry about your loss. Take good care of yourself right now. Get lots of hugs.

I feel like utter poo. I'm achy, stuffy, have a massive headache and can't stop sneezing. The nausea has returned. Not sure if it is pregnancy related or from swallowing so much mucus. Gross. I'm not sure how I'm going to get through tomorrow. It's the 3 year anniversary of losing my first baby. I was 10+1. And I'm sick. Tim told me he didn't care if I wanted to stay home tomorrow. We'll see how I feel. Even if I go to his cousin's house, I will probably leave early. The only good thing about this cold is that I won't be able to smell the lobster they're cooking!

Hope everyone is feeling better than me today.

Hi ladies, scan went great saw our little peanut and its little heart was beating at 122 bpm which they said was perfect. My next scan is on Jan 9th. My computer broke so I can't post a picture :(

Great news jax!! X x

Aww heart that's tough and I'm so sorry it's the anniversary of your baby too :hugs: :hugs:
I really really think you should do everything you can to look after yourself and put yourself first and if that means cosy-ing up in bed Xmas day then so be it! X x x

Now this is weird! I woke up feeling very very :sick: I have to take all the pills around when I wake up so I'm keeping pretty much to the same time everyday. The thought of putting anything in my mouth was awful :sick: and I have to eat something at least before taking all these tablets. So I gagged on a tiny bit of banana and then continued to gag as I swallowed the tablets, felt truly awful.
Then an hour and a half later I start to feel hungry, no sickness at all. Then my hunger escalates into wild hunting style behaviour in the kitchen! So I ate in no particular order: some prawn cocktail flavoured pringle crisps which tasted amazing, some dried banana disks coated with yoghurt, a bacon sandwich with brown and red sauce on that was yummy and a huge class of milk! And a tiny bit of rocky road chocolate piece. A lovely cup of hot decaf tea later and I'm feeling amazing! What is going on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->