PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Happy Xmas eve, hope eveyone has all their presents wrapped up ready.

Baby has a habit of waking me up early, he has a kicking fit, like he's trying to get me up. I'm def starting to get tired like 1st trimester again.

Jax and Aun, fan news on your scans ladies

Fili lol at your eating habits but mmmm bacon sarnie

Hello eveyone else hope everything is going well xxxxx

Merry Christmas eve everyone. have a fantastic day tomorrow.

My nausea comes and goes two earlier this week was feeling rotten and now only every now and then, just back to being tired, had a headache yesterday and found out if i get up to fast it really hurts like an over stretched muscle. Hoping not to get the nausea back tomorrow as xmas lunch is my fave. can I have cold ham, it's been cooked twice?

Congratulations on all the good scans!

Thanks for the advice, Davies. I've got some Greek yoghurt in the fridge and will try eating some regularly. I've been feeling quite well over the past couple of weeks, I just think the strain of hosting family is putting a bit more pressure on my body and therefore I feel sick again :shrug:

Heart, I am so sorry you are feeling sick over Christmas! :hugs:
I hope you wake up feeling a little more tolerable today but with enough snivels to give you that drinking excuse.

Fili, your ravenous hunger story made me laugh as I often have the same. Still now off the steroids! Yesterday I shouted at people who were getting between me and the pasta I was cooking :blush:

Petit hope the sickness goes it's wierd what these tablets do I took one at 645 then just had shower did my normal gagging routine brushing my teeth!! Feel dizzy bit floaty still bit sicky! Think u need few in ur system to work properly!! I'm off to collect the turkey from the butchers!! Yuk! Didn't think that through lol!! X

Just finished off the rest of the pringles and it's not even 10 am and now I feel :sick: again. I had to eat them, I'm turning into a monster!!

I'm going to eat left-over Indian take-away for breakfast :D I was too ill last night to eat more than one spoonful.

Quiet on here today happy Xmas eve!' I still had bit of nausea but tablets help kerb it ! Am hungry today an just started having cramping not had it in few days feels wierd!! Don't like it!! I no it's normal just funny when u not had it! X

My cramping was bad yesterday - so fr today I just have backache. Same as you it cold be totally normal but it still freaks me out. Hoping it eases today.

Just - I don't think we are supposed to eat any cold meats. I think its supposed to be heated through until steaming before we eat it...I am sure its just a precaution but I think that is the official rule.

Happy Christmas Eve to one and all!

Jax great news on your scan! Do you know what the baby is measuring?

You all are so funny with all your food! I'm so ambivalent about food these days. My nausea still isn't back but food doesn't really appeal.

Having a hard day today. Had a big cry with Tim. Today is the 3 year anniversary of losing my first. I had no idea the horrible journey I was just starting that day. I just feel really sad about all of my losses. And I'm terrified that my baby isn't alive in my uterus right now. My symptoms are gone and I haven't felt any uterine cramping. I'm so paranoid. Some of the brown spotting came back today too. That doesn't help. Just a tough time of year.

Oh heart you made me cry. Huge hugs to you! It's ok, you are measuring right in track! The cramping isn't as bad now for me, barely there if at all. I just feel full down there.
My boobs don't hurt bad. I get some brown twinged CM too and I hate seeing it but know its ok. Our scans were good.

I really feel full now after eating ham, mashed potatoes, gravy, carrots, lefse. My parents are here from 3 hrs away. My mom thought we were going to eat the big meal tonight, I couldn't wait that long! Leftovers tonight.

Jw- I wouldn't eat cold ham, I'd heat it up in microwave to steaming.

Lou- i can't imagine feeling kicking! How early do you get up? I get woken up between 4 and 5 to pee, eat triscuits and drink water.

Fili- lol on that little schematic of angry eating sick etc. so true.

hi pip! Funny about the pasta, I would have growled.

Davies- glad the pills are still working!

Jax - congrats on a good scan.

Croy- glad to hear the cramps got better!

Merry christmas to everyone! I am going to rest.

Thanks Hopeful I needed that. :hugs: Have a nice rest. Enjoy the rest of your day. xoxo

Oh heart thinking of ur angel sweetie an u xxx but this lil bean is all snuggly in there! I haven't had cramps for ages till an hour ago lasted 5mins an went!! So don't stress Hun!! I no we all panic but u saw ur baby an hb few days ago chill out enjoy festivities an let ur angel babies look after the baby that is snuggly in ur uterus!!!!
An no appetite is a symptom Hun!!! Xx

Hopeful sounds like u can eat for 3!! Lol good job!!
I have no appetite at all!! Xx

Thinking of you heart xxxx

Christmas miracle do happen I've just been part of one! I was birthing partner to my friend was just the most amazing experience ever I even got to cut the cord x so different being on the other side of the bed lol xxx (girl 9lb3oz)

While I was there I visited epu and managed to book an early scan for 20th of jan x been a wonderful day I'm still buzzing x

Wishing everyone a very merry Christmas x

Sorry not had time to catch up on last few pages xxxx

Wow Mrskg that's an amazing experience. Glad you got a scan booked too. I'll put your date on the front page.

Hi Embo. Hope you are surviving cooking for all those people!

I'm already so tired!! Today I've made the soup and bread rolls. Cooked the ham (my mil panicked and asked me to do it) prepared the parsnips and pigs in blankets. Peeled and chopped the carrots and made the stock from the turkey giblets :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->