PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Oh yeah, hi Hopeful and Davies! I had a little cramping last night and I tried to remind myself that at 6 weeks, my uterus is stretching. I don't think I'm ever going to ease into this pregnancy thing.

if she ever needs any advice or support tell her to PM me heart :) il be more than happy to help. I no how it feels and its awful.

Hi girls,

These are awful quality but I used my hubby's phone to take these 25miu tests at 13dpo. The line came up straight away and looks ever so slightly darker in real life! What do you all think?

Attachments

• IMG_0005[1].jpg
    IMG_0005[1].jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0009[1].jpg
    IMG_0009[1].jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 5
Thanks. I am feeling like death. And just got in an argument with a friend about vaccinations. Lol I really should take it easy. Hahaha.

Hw are you doing heart?
HA, I couldn’t agree with you more. Our society is so based in fear that we are told to stay away from everything for fear of a law suit. My step-father was a pediatrician but he was born and raised in Spain. His whole family still lives there. Drinking wine is part of the culture. He would always tell expecting mothers to have a glass of wine every now and again. He never got sued because it was never an issue. Of course, after all of my losses, I don’t think I’d be able to indulge in a glass of wine. Not now anyway, maybe in the third tri. And I can’t bring myself to drink a cup of tea for fear of the caffeine. Before my losses, I would have been fine with some green tea, but I’m just too scared.

Tracie, pleased to meet you and congrats on getting to the popping phase of pregnancy! I can’t wait to hear once you’ve popped. A woman on the RMC thread also has balanced translocation and just days ago suffered her 4th loss. I just told her about you to give her some hope.

Fili, yay on the lack of nightmares and cramping! I think anything that is different from the others is a good thing. I just had a lovely dream that I was pregnant and was invited to sing on stage with Sting. I kept rubbing my belly on stage. Normally I have pregnant dreams when I’m not pregnant. It was so nice to wake up from that dream this morning and remind myself that I am pregnant! Oh, and I don’t feel very dizzy, but I get a lot of head rushes. When I get out of bed, or if I stand up too quickly after sitting, I almost feel like I’m going to pass out. I have to grab onto something to steady myself. Once I didn’t have anything around to hold onto, so I crouched down and put my hand on the floor. I think it’s because we have so much more blood pumping in our bodies.

Puppy, hope the dedication went well today. Sounds like your symptoms are kicking in really early.

Titi, my heart goes out to you. I know how impossibly anxiety provoking scans are. With my first pregnancy I had some spotting around 6 weeks so I was sent for an early scan. They saw the little bean with a heartbeat. I didn’t realize that would be the last good scan I got for many more years. Every scan after that for that pregnancy and 3 more after that were all awful. I seriously believe I have PTSD around scans. When soldiers have severe PTSD, they don’t send them back into combat where they will be triggered again. But with our PTSD, we are constantly being thrown back into the trenches. The good scan I got on Friday was at a different clinic than I usually go to. The one I’m getting on Thursday is the place where I consistently get bad news. I’m almost hyperventilating just thinking about it. We’re here to hold your hand. And don’t forget, you are still so early that they might not see much.

Embo, yay for the 3+! Try as hard as you can not to compare this to the pregnancies that you lost. Try and compare this to the pregnancies that produced your gorgeous children.

9, having a cold is no fun when pregnant. You can’t really take anything to help move it along. Hope it goes away quickly.

Phew, by the time I wake up, you’ve all been up for hours and chatty. I feel like my morning posts are always novels! I’m having a bit of a freak out. I thought my nausea would be back today, but it’s not. Boobs still hurt, but I want my tummy to feel yucky! I was able to eat the Thai food just fine last night. It did cause a little heartburn, so I’m trying to take that as a good sign. I just really want to feel like crap! :rofl: That would make me feel so much better.

Thanks happyauntie. That makes complete sense.

Thank you heart. That just made me cry (doesn't take much!) you're right. I have to remember that my body knows how to do this. It was 11 years ago when I was last successful with pregnancy! Those were the days when I didn't bother myself with the thought of miscarriage. I was so guilty of taking pregnancy for granted! Oh those were the days!

Fili, even blurry, I could see those great lines! They look really dark for 13dpo!

Tracie, thanks, I think I will tell her your name in case she wants to talk. She's a wonderful woman.

Embo, it must feel like 1,000 years ago that you were able to take pregnancy for granted. I hope Thursday's scan can help ease some fears.

9, I'm doing ok, thanks. Try not to get in arguments! Not good for that little beanie growing in there! I agree, try and take it easy hon.

Well, lucky me, I was taking a shower and felt like I was going to throw up. Now I feel like I can barely catch my breath and I'm not even doing anything. My stomach feels nauseous again and I welcome it. I'm going shopping with my husband now. Going to buy some food, though the thought of anything sounds awful. I'm also going to buy a roller bag for my laptop. I lug it around in my purse and it is really heavy. I have to walk a decent distance from my bus to my office. I don't want to put any strain on myself, so I'm getting a roller bag. I'm hoping to find a stylish one!

yay for the sickness heart!! :sick: hope you get a nice roller bag..

9 hope you feel better soon... :hugs:

tracie are you getting really excited now? :yipee:

embo - i hope your scan reveals a wonderful perfect bouncy baby! how far along will you be when you get your scan?

Hope you find that bag for you r laptop, yep I need to stop getting into arguments. Hope you feel better ad don't throw up. I don't mind nausea much just hate the actual throwing up part lol. :hugs:

Thanks fili about to take a shower myself
If hubby would wake up
Been up since 6 am and he is still sleeping at 10:30 am

Heart yay for nausea!! I love it to!! Was bad last night had it bit this morning when trying to eat breakfast but calmed down now an had some lovely dinner! Im like u with tea i have had the odd cup like i had a fizzy drink today to but i make sure i drink at least 2 litres of water! I brought some hot choc for tonight to try an make me stop esting choc! Lol!!
Tracie you really do give us all hope!! Congrats hope ur feeling well now!
Embo i to feel sick as a pig about my scan but excited on other hand just trying to do that visualisation thing when u picture it an it will happen!!
Fili lovely tests all looks great to me hunny bun xx
9babies dont waste energy with arguing sweetie save it for growing ur baby!! Hope u feel ok xx

Hopeful i googled sprouts tonight as in england that would be brussel sprouts an there fab to eat preg!! The ones u mean we would call beansprouts!! An deli meats ok over here i think!! i ate prawns yest an my sister told me thats not aloud!! I said just tell me what i can bloody eat! lol x

I haven't opened my advent calendar since the 1st, not feeling the sweet stuff at all. yuk!

Oh puppy send them my way! Loving it hot choc not doing it lol!! I got mini fingers in cupboard may have to open sum! X

Puppy I got loads cheese twists pringles cheese an biscuits name one? An fili I love peanuts an smarties mixed yum yum!! xx

Can I join you ladies? I've had 2 early mcs in the past 4 months due to low progesterone.

Hi jax are you taking progesterone now? I think that's y I had my 1st mc! As brown spotting etc! Have u hAd ur levels checked now ur pg? R u on pessaries this time? X

dont listen to all that pants about sweet is girl and savory is a boy, i wouldn't touch chocolate untill about 6 months. i had the odd sweet tooth but i loved salt n vinegar crisps and i hate salt n vinegar usually.. lol Now i wont stop eatting sweets lol... my teeth will fall out :p

I think it just depends on ur body my Sis had 3 boys all diff sum she liked choc others savoury she's had bad sickness no sickness! Don't think u can go on anything!! Do u no when u conceived? I heard if on day of ov or day b4 boy if few days b4 a girl? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->