PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Embo, cyclogest can also be taken anally. I know it sounds gross but it might help if you have some irritation. And it has the advantage of not leaking the waxy stuff. If you can bear it, maybe try it out for a couple of days and see how things go.

Definitely something I'll think about pip! I'll give it a try tonight. The horrible waxy, oily stuff grosses me out daily!!

Embo are you taking 400mg twice a day? Coz I was an it did same to me I had pink spotting! So I reduced to 1 400mg a day an touch wood none since! I think there mote effective used vaginally so mayb try once aday! As long as yr prog levels r ok! X

Hey ladies, I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas. Been without internet at the inlaws for a few days.
We had a super relaxed time, my in-laws did everything and took good care of us. We told them and my parents about our pregnancy which was fun. Hubby was still poorly and coughing so I shard a room with my sis-in-law and we had some great late night chats.
Hubby spoiled me and got me a beautiful necklace made with the word 'blessed; engraved on it, and his parents got him a massage chair which I will certainly be borrowing!!

It was a lovely Christmas and I am full of hope for the year ahead. I really hope we are all feeling much better soon from sickness and bugs and colds and other strange body things.

Happy Boxing day everyone!

Croydon...sounds like a perfect day :thumbup:

9...how're you doing? When's your next scan?

Fili...you ok?? You're very quiet :hugs:

Heart...thinking of you tomorrow...will be there holding your hand :hugs:

Hope everyone else is doing ok too :flower:

XxX

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend :flower:

Ive eaten too much chocolate and feel bad :blush: back to the fruit and veg diet 2moz oh and back to work.....:wacko:

Hi girls, I sleep and eat soooo much! It's like I'm only awake to eat and check bnb ;)

I had a few stretching feelings yesterday way low and was scared but I know it's normal, was really freaking myself out though, knicker checking constantly.
dh got me a necklace too! Its a ruby which (and he said he knew this but I don't know) will be the twins birthstone, pretty cool and was what I had secretly been thinking about getting as I'd never had a ruby and they are so pretty.

My parents came up for the day and stayed over on sat, we didnt do anything yesterday or today but I ate the same leftover meal 7 times now, I fix a small plate of the same thing over and over again.

Hope everyone is doing well! Lou, that makes me hungry for chocolate and fruit dipped in chocolate

Davies I'm on 200 twice a day. My progesterone has never been checked tho :shrug: it was "it can't do any harm" from my consultant.

Embo mayb worth asking for 400mg pessaries an using 1 a day, they prescribed me 2 a day but then I had pink spotting which apparently could of been caused by pessary?! Good luck Tom heart, hopeful ur funny only awake to eat slrpp ruby sounds nice!
Lou can't believe u have work Tom poor u! I had inlaws over an my oh is a twin an also has another 4 bro N sisters so with partners an kids we had 18 over today!!! An I did cold meat mash pickles an then party food on evening!!!! Missions so many kids!! My house looked like. Bomb site!! My mum is spotless from day b4 my mum washes up soon as a glass goes down!!
My mil is opposite so u can imagine with 20 people in house how lovely it is! X

Never I don't know when my next one is I have an new referral for an new obgyn bc of the whole mess with the last one.

Hope everyone is well. My christmas holiday went well. The kids got way too many gifts from grandparents . Didn't tell either side of family but it was awkward bc I ate 3 servings . Lol

Just got a poas urge it's 1.30am an again I'm wide awake x really wanted to keep digi till new yrs eve (my mmc due date) but.......done it an got 3+ in 30secs super excited and absolutely delighted xxxxxx woohoo xxxxx

That's great mrskg! You are up late!

9 - glad you had a good xmas!

Good luck at scan tomorrow heart, it will go fine :)

Davies- Thats a lot of people! Sounds like some good food...

Thanks hopeful prob won't be able to sleep now through excitement xx I have been suffering pregnancy insomnia for over 2 weeks now x can sleep no probs during the day come night I'm wide awake x least I have bnb 24hrs a day lol xxx

Sorry I haven't been on here. Will probably be quiet for a bit. I've been spotting all week and today had some more bleeding. Not bright red but redish. Symptoms never returned. It's been 6 days since I've had nausea. Not feeling confident about the scan. I probably won't post again tonight. It may take me some time to get the strength to post tomorrow if it's bad news. No need to offer positive stories. I'm in a real funk and I don't think anything anyone tells me will help. Sorry to be such a downer.

hey ladies, hope everyone is well :)

I had a spotting scare tonight.. Im upping my progesterone to 200mg.. Im praying it was just a bit of breakthrough bleeding, AF was due today.. I think its stopped, not 100% sure.. Im getting beta and progesterone BW tomorrow.. please keep me in your prayers ladies :hugs:

heres a progression of my tests so far.. today was 13dpo

IMAG1254.jpg

Sorry I haven't been on here. Will probably be quiet for a bit. I've been spotting all week and today had some more bleeding. Not bright red but redish. Symptoms never returned. It's been 6 days since I've had nausea. Not feeling confident about the scan. I probably won't post again tonight. It may take me some time to get the strength to post tomorrow if it's bad news. No need to offer positive stories. I'm in a real funk and I don't think anything anyone tells me will help. Sorry to be such a downer.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Heart- :hugs:

Mrsskg- yay to 3+ I love seeing that on clearblue.

Florida- tests are looking good Hun

Hope everyone feels good!! I'm on my way to work with dh, somehow we manage to work together lol. But have a bridezilla we have to deal with :wacko:

Heart...no words just loads of :hugs:

Mrsk...superb!

Florida...fingers are crossed and keep us posted with betas :thumbup:

Ttclou...gah...back at work

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member