PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Heart, I won't tell you lots of good stories, I'm just sending you a big virtual HUG :hugs: I'm glad you are off work and with DH at the moment as I can imagine how you feel.
Lots of love to you, hon Xxx

Hope, happy 9 weeks!

Florida, good looking tests, keeping my fingers crossed for you fxfxfxfx

Lou, I hope it's a nice and quiet week at work Xxx

Sending you millions of hugs heart, you will come round again with your next amazing scan, I just know it x x x x x x

well I got my BW done this morning.. let my DR know about the bleeding too as I've had some more this morning. they will call me back hopefully this afternoon with my beta & progesterone results. My concern is that if I am mc'ing because my progesterone levels are too low, would upping the progesterone dosage (starting with last night) have been soon enough to save the pregnancy? :shrug: I guess only time will tell. For now, I'm trying my best to stay positive

Florida your tests look great! Stay positive and I'll keep everything crossed for you x x x
Embo good luck this Friday x x x

Heart praying for you and sending :hugs:

Florida. Crossing my fingers for you too. I am sure you are fine

Just wanted to pop in to send Amanda a massive :hugs:

How's your sickness Davies? Mine seems worse in the morning and after seven in the evening. Are the tablets helping? Are your bb's sore? Mine are getting worse and it hurts to wear a bra, im still a bit worried about not feeling anthing at all down there, i dont feel like theres anything in there and i had a dream last night that they found nothing in the scan but then i realised in my dream that i wasnt supposed to be pregnant at that time!!! Phew! x x

Fili I feel sick 15 mins after waking up until night tablets r helping but not all tine today I went shopping felt mega sick gagged in the food court! Need to wee a lot nearly fainted!! Got all these symptoms but I still worry coz were never safe! My bbs r mega sore at night when I wake up in morning it's normally I need a wee or I have rolled on my sore bbs! Lol! Stuffy nose to! I got my scan at 9am Tom scared!!

Heart hugs hunny pie xxxx

Good luck Tom Davies you're gonna be just great!! X x smells set me off too especially in other peoples houses like food smells. You got a few period type cramps early on though didn't you ? X x

On the phone with insurance. Having issues with them again. Wish me luck I am not very non hormonal, so pray I don't blow up at them. They somehow lost the referral in their system

Hope you sort everything 9 :winkwink:- I take for granted nhs and not having insurance.

Fili yes I had af type cramps still get them
Now an again just to worry me! But I hope it's all good an stretching!! Man feel so tired just slept hour an half! Now going to a friends for dinner! X

I'm back from my scan and I heard the words I've been waiting to hear my entire life - the doctor said everything looked perfect. The baby is measuring right on track and the heartbeat is 171. We could even see the baby move a little bit. There were 2 doctors looking and neither could see any evidence of blood. The bleeding was probably from a small sub chorionic hemorrhage that is no longer evident on the scan. I guess it goes to show that you can lose symptoms and bleed and still be perfectly pregnant.

I'm sorry to be such s stress case with all of you. I'm usually not this dramatic about things. But this one feels out of my control. Big sigh of relief today. Thanks for all the love.

Wonderful wonderful wonderful heart!! You're going to be an amazing mummy and don't you even dare apologise we are all in the same boat and we all understand and we're all here for each other! Sooooooo happy for you, be very very kind to yourself as you've had the stress of another scan x x x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->