PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Davies, I have just had to gobble another half pack of pringles and they were sour cream ones like you had the other day and omg they were sooooooo good!! :munch:

Excellent news heart. I really had a good feeling for you but didn't want to say. Yipee it really is the best news :)

Just got a poas urge it's 1.30am an again I'm wide awake x really wanted to keep digi till new yrs eve (my mmc due date) but.......done it an got 3+ in 30secs super excited and absolutely delighted xxxxxx woohoo xxxxx

Yay for 3+ honey! That's a big milestone!

hey ladies, hope everyone is well :)

I had a spotting scare tonight.. Im upping my progesterone to 200mg.. Im praying it was just a bit of breakthrough bleeding, AF was due today.. I think its stopped, not 100% sure.. Im getting beta and progesterone BW tomorrow.. please keep me in your prayers ladies :hugs:

heres a progression of my tests so far.. today was 13dpo

Your tests look great. Your bleeding could easily be implantation bleeding. I know how worrisome it can be, but it really doesn't mean you are mc'ing. I think it's good to pump yourself full of progesterone. I don't know if it would stop a mc, but it can prevent it if your levels are low. Hang in there. :hugs:

How's your sickness Davies? Mine seems worse in the morning and after seven in the evening. Are the tablets helping? Are your bb's sore? Mine are getting worse and it hurts to wear a bra, im still a bit worried about not feeling anthing at all down there, i dont feel like theres anything in there and i had a dream last night that they found nothing in the scan but then i realised in my dream that i wasnt supposed to be pregnant at that time!!! Phew! x x

Fili I haven't felt anything in my uterus either. I've had some twinges but nothing much. I'm always amazed when they show me a baby in there. And it was moving today. I can't feel a thing. Your dreams are just a projection of your fears, but aren't necessarily true.

On the phone with insurance. Having issues with them again. Wish me luck I am not very non hormonal, so pray I don't blow up at them. They somehow lost the referral in their system

Oh don't get me started I on insurance companies. Good luck!

Fili yes I had af type cramps still get them
Now an again just to worry me! But I hope it's all good an stretching!! Man feel so tired just slept hour an half! Now going to a friends for dinner! X

It's all good stretching. Your baby needs room!

Good luck to Davies, Hopeful, Croy and Embo this week on scans. I'm holding all of your hands like you have held mine.

Heart's baby lives! :yipee::yipee::yipee:
I've been hovering all day to see that news!
So so pleased I'm shedding a few tears for you hon :cry:

I'm crying here too heart and smiling from ear to ear! So happy for you!!!!! You know that's the heart rate of a girl ;)

All this talk about Pringles makes me so hungry for them, will have to pick some up at the drug store when I get some refills.

Florida- I think it's implantation bleeding too, or could be from the proges if you are inserting it.

Fili- I felt like crap all morning and hoping the steroids I just took help. I accidentally took them an hour later yesterday than usual and freaked out.

9b - GL with ins. They suck to deal with

Davies- I wish I had your energy! Even though you got a long nap you are still out and about. I just mustered up the energy to wash my hair for the first time in 4 days, lol.

Hi Embo and Lou!

thanks ladies.. it's turned darker now, more of a brownish color.. DR should call me by 4pm with my results.. starting to feel impatient! But keeping my head screwed on :) pressure in my tummy seems to be easing off.. hope everything is okay in there xx

Hopeful, snap, I did that with my tablets yesterday! It won't matter as a one off though x x

Thanks heart and hopeful. I talked to the supervisor and they are going ot fix it, hopefully by the end of the week.

Amazing news heart so so pleased xxxx

Crossables crossed for you Florida xxxx

I believed 140+ was girl and under is boy x the other day when my friend was in labour the hb was 137 I asked the midwife how accurate that is an she said it not :nope: she has watched while ladies have been in an it just doestnt add up x not happy lol really thought this was a sure way to tell xxxx

Yay heart I new it?!! These r our forever babies I no it! I understand ur worry mines Tom an I'm already shaking! But we have to stop soon so pleased for you xx

Hopeful, happy 9 weeks!

thanks ladies.. it's turned darker now, more of a brownish color.. DR should call me by 4pm with my results.. starting to feel impatient! But keeping my head screwed on :) pressure in my tummy seems to be easing off.. hope everything is okay in there xx

I'm assuming by your name that you live in Florida which means you are 3 hours ahead of me. I hope they call sooner than 4. I was just realizing you are exactly 4 weeks today. It is so super common to have bleeding at this stage. And brown blood is ok. I know it's so nerve wracking though. Seeing blood is never a welcome sight.

Amazing news heart so so pleased xxxx

Crossables crossed for you Florida xxxx

I believed 140+ was girl and under is boy x the other day when my friend was in labour the hb was 137 I asked the midwife how accurate that is an she said it not :nope: she has watched while ladies have been in an it just doestnt add up x not happy lol really thought this was a sure way to tell xxxx

I've read it is an old wives tale about the hb rate as well. It's fun to think about but I don't think there is any scientific data that supports the claim. I was also reading that there is no scientific data that supports the claim that girl sperm swim slower than boy sperm. The theory was that you were more apt to have a girl if you had sex a few days before OV because the girl sperm could live longer. If you had sex on the same day as OV you were more apt to have a boy because they swim faster and would get to the egg faster but they die faster too. They did studies on this and it simply isn't true. Oh well!

Hopeful, happy 9 weeks!

I'm assuming by your name that you live in Florida which means you are 3 hours ahead of me. I hope they call sooner than 4. I was just realizing you are exactly 4 weeks today. It is so super common to have bleeding at this stage. And brown blood is ok. I know it's so nerve wracking though. Seeing blood is never a welcome sight.

AF was due yesterday & the spotting started last night.. I just went to the bathroom & it just looks like a yellowish tinge CM now.. :shrug: It is nerve wracking.. Especially since we've had prior losses.. I almost feel like another loss is inevitable.. But I know that's not the right way to think. I've got to do my best to just think positive & stay that way. You ladies are a great support though :hugs:

Amanda....fucking get iiinnnnn little fucker is growing :yipee:

Apologies if I offend :blush:

So fucking happy for you girl :hugs:

XxX

Ha ha Andrea! You make me laugh :rofl: Tim has stopped calling it the little fucker and has started calling it the nestler since it has been nestling into my womb. But I just know that your little fucker is still growing.

This is an ongoing joke in her journal. Please don't get offended anyone!

Florida, it's a great sign that the bleeding has subsided. That's what mine did too. I really don't think it's anything to worry about, but COMPLETELY understand why you are worrying. I'm the president if worry, so I totally get it.

my DR called and said they made a mistake, I was supposed to be on 200mg daily Prometrium, not 100mg :grr: :wacko: they are calling in the prescription now.. BW isn't back yet

Oh god Florida! GRRRR. Remind me, do you have a history of low progesterone? I don't, but my doctor put me on 400mgs just to be safe. I do one 200mg suppository in the morning and one in the evening.

Yes, I've had 2 monitored cycles of Clomid, first cycle my levels were only 6.4 @7DPO (should have been at least a 15) & 2nd cycle it was 5.4.. I'm wondering if this is why I was spotting.. I went ahead & upped my dosage to 200mg last night, maybe that's why the spotting is going away now :shrug:

It could very well be the cause of the spotting. And I've read about women who have had this and the progesterone fixed the problem and they went on to have healthy pregnancies. I think if you continue to spot in a week, you might want to up your dosage to 400mgs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->