PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

I'm so emotional today ladies! I've literally cried like 10 times today!! I've slept for two hours too after 11 hours sleep last night! Please god let me get to hold this one in my arms.
My three angels moved from my womb to my heart. I saw this on someone's siggy and I think it's wonderfully apt

:dance: yay Heart fab news - i knew deep deep down everything would be ok. i know your stress, you just got to believe this is the one that will be.

Florida - Cant believe your dr has been giving you the wrong dosage :growlmad: hope the spotting goes away

mrskg - the heartbeat thoery i think isnt right until later on, as this one was 180bpm and i thought must be a girl it wasnt until later on when the heartbeat drops as they get bigger hes now 135bpm.

Ive been naughty girl and cancelled my 4d scan in 2 weeks and brought it forward for tomorrow afternoon!! :happydance: im so frigging excited too

Amazing news heart so so pleased xxxx

Crossables crossed for you Florida xxxx

I believed 140+ was girl and under is boy x the other day when my friend was in labour the hb was 137 I asked the midwife how accurate that is an she said it not :nope: she has watched while ladies have been in an it just doestnt add up x not happy lol really thought this was a sure way to tell xxxx

I thought this too but my best friends babies heartbeat has been 158 and above and she's having a boy.

Congrats on the great scan heart!! Alittle jealous of the no nausea lol

Oh Em, cry away sweetie. I do almost every day. I cried talking to my therapist yesterday when I thought it was over. I cried at the scan today when the doctor told me everything was perfect. I cry constantly. It's a good release. I love that quote. So true. Holding your hand.

Lou so excited for you to get a 4d scan tomorrow. Will we get to see the pics?

I'm glad it's not just me heart!

Can't wait to see pics Lou :)

yes course ill pop some on this time 2moz - hopefully ill get some good shots. Will stock up on fizzy drinks to get him awake

My friend drank some lucasade before hers and he gave some really good shots!!

Yay pics!!! Can't wait!

Jax, my mom told me today that when she was pregnant with me she had nausea for the first couple of weeks and then nothing. With my brother she was sick for 4 months. I was a much easier baby then he was. So maybe I'm following in her footsteps and will have a mellow baby. I have to say, I'm enjoying the lack of nausea knowing that my bean is ok. About to eat some Indian food!

What? You're supposed to take the steroids at the same time every day??? I thought that as long as you took them with food... Some days I took mine at 8.30am, others with my second breakfast around 11am... Oops! :haha:

Embo, if you think that's funny I had best not remind you that in first tri I had around three dinners... :blush:

Holy crap!! Was that pregnancy or the steroids or both?!?

Pip! :rofl:

Second breakfast is such a glorious thing!

See steroid ladies, Ducky didn't mind the meds at different times of the day. Your babes won't either!

No more food talk :sick: I have fallen out with it big time. I made us steak for dinner and couldn't eat mine, all I wanted was two tablespoons of rice pudding and even then I regretted it. Me and food have fallen out! Come to think of it dr s never did say take the Roids at the same time! I just assumed!!

Second lunch is also a great thing!

Except if you are Fili! Sorry hon, no more food talk.

Fili! :rofl:

I couldn't say what it was but it has calmed down a bit. I'm on 3-4 meals a day now (no details, for fili's sake).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->