PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

I'm hiding in bed with the window open because the rest of the house smells of something I currently intensely dislike :haha:

I just assumed to take steroids at the same time too! And lovenox which is think you should do around the same time?
I got Pringles but the pkg promotes a contest that ended oct 31, boo for old Pringles...If I had the energy to make it to another store I would buy new and throw them out.
Went to acupuncture, cried when I got there as I hadn't left the house in 5 days! Scared to even drive, feel better now ;)

Ah hopeful bless you I have no energy either! Just tried to shop! Went to a friends for dinner couldn't eat it! Felt very sick went round in my pjs!! Lol an laid on sofa! Very constipated an nauseaus! Like u fili food!! Yuk!! Dont like a thing! I'm off to bed now eyes stinging! Fxd for my scan will update ASAP x

Hopeful I know what you mean. I don't leave the house unless I have to. I have to walk a block to the drugstore to get more pantyliners and don't even want to do that. Home feels much more secure.

Davies good luck hon. But I know it's going to be great.

9 be careful with spicy. I just had some and now have awful heartburn.

Awwww i'm so sorry for worrying you girls :(

We had DH's son stay over yesterday and were out most of the day. I definitely overdid it because i had chest pain in the evening.

We were out most of today too and my DH has been a complete knobber but i'm ok, promise.

I'm going to take a pic of my tummy bruises to share with u tomorrow - i have my scan at some point too and will be asking if they can possibly do an u/s on Poppy (bean) to make sure she's not been harmed by it all. I'd rather know sooner if its bad news.

Can't remember if i congratulated you Heart so just in case :wohoo: grow fucker, grow :wohoo:

What is shawan?

Lol at all the listless food-hating preggos on here.

The lovenox is a little stricter. You should take it within a certain window. I think it is one hour either side of your last injection but it might be two. If you ever forget just take one right away and then you can adjust it by an hour (or two) every day until you get it back to your usual time. Or keep the new time if you have a preference :shrug:
Actually, I'm pretty sure you can adjust by two hours per day. I'm just a stickler when it comes to mine and try to keep it to an hour. It should really say in the instruction leaflet.

Gl for scan Davies xx

Ttclou looking forward to your 4d pics xxx

Embo I cried today because my wheelie bin wasn't emptied an everyone else's was felt like the end of the world lol xxxx

Heart I agree with you about the sperm theory x I was on someone's post last night an she's 9wks an said she's def having a girl because she done the shettles method hope it's right for her big disappointment if wrong eh x

Fili sorry your off food x I'm starving but nothing appealing to me at all I just know ms is on it's way x hoping it doesn't last the whole 9months like it did with my last daughter Xx

Florida can't believe doc got it wrong :nope: xx

Pip never an 9 :xmas13: your all so funny xx

Hopeful glad you go out for a wee while today :xmas12:

:wave: sorry if I missed anyone xxx

Puppy, I would love to see your bruises, will make me feel better about mine, I will try and post mine too. My bruises take a long to to go away, some of my smaller green ones olive had since I started around nov 19. I'm guessing my big one could be here to stay...

How did I miss Puppy's post? Oh honey, you need strict rest! I can't help but worry about you. Will you promise to take it easy the next few days as much as you can? I'm glad you are going to ask for a scan for Poppy. Good luck tomorrow.

Ouch to all the bruises ladies. The things we'll do to have a baby. We women are a tough lot. I have so much admiration for all of you.

Florida, I just peeked in your journal and saw that you didn't get your results today. Ugh. I hope you get them first thing tomorrow.

Speaking of tomorrow, we have Davies, Hopeful, Lou and possibly Puppy for scans. Wow, what a day! I hope we get pics.

By the way, here's mine. Baby is measuring 8+3 and I'm 8+4 but I'm not worried as the hb was 171 and I know things can change in a flash.

https://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff419/ahartrey/Tests/d6e3ada6.jpg

39 days of lovenox injections, 1x/day, 40 mg each

please tell me it will be ok! ;) :thumbup::shrug:

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 8
aww heart! what a lovely scan pic :cloud9: and 171 is such a strong number :hugs:

yep, I've got to wait till tomorrow for the results.. hopefully I can get my 2nd beta results back on Thursday and then I only have to wait 1 day in between knowing what my numbers are :D

OMFG!!! Hopeful, you poor thing!!!

Your belly is super cute aside from all those bruises :winkwink:

beautiful pic heart! she is getting so big!

those shots freak me out! i used to about faint and puke when getting just the regular vaccinations in high school

Florida, did you get an injection for the Rh- O- blood type? I don't know a lot about it, but I thought you could get an injection to help a pregnancy.

I truly think the spotting is ok this time. After reading your journal, it makes sense why you would be so worried. When similar things happen, it can sometimes feel like groundhog day. But remember that each pregnancy is different and you have more information about your body than you did in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->