PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Florida- yes, that is my handywork at around 6:15 every night. I think you get that injection for rh neg blood end of first tri? Wish you would have gotten results today! The waiting is so hard
That reminds me, I was wondering if we all had similar blood types. Probably makes no difference but nice to know (kind like the tipped uterus thing a lot of us have in common)

I'm B positive , which I think is so funny, "be positive"

I will post a scan pic tomorrow. Scan is at 10:20 central but I also see my re/Obgyn/super amazing woman after for my first appt. I am going to cry so hard when I see her as this is all her work (well a lot of it). How a person can just change lives like that is amazing, she removed my septum too.

Ha Ha be positive! Love it!

I'm A positive. I like to think that I got an A+ on my blood test!

I still haven't left the house to buy pantyliners and I just used my last one. I don't want to leave my little cocoon. Remind me ladies, when do we get to stop using the progesterone suppositories? Is it when we finish our 12th week?

Yes! I think it's the 12 week, I keep planning for what I get to stop taking. I'm so scared of those suppositories now that I lay down , barely put it in and keep laying down for 30 mins until it dissolves. will be nice to get off that and steroids but freaky too!

Wish I could IM you some pantyliners

Yes, I know a lot more about my body now than I did before..thanks for the encouraging words :hugs:

you get the shot (rhogam) at 28 weeks then again after birth if your child is a + blood type.. With my first MC the DR gave it to me too when he found out that I had been passing blood.. I didn't even think about that this go around, I should probably mention my blood type to this new DR

Interesting Florida, that's pretty far along before you need it. I also recently learned that the guys rh type doesn't even matter. I was asking about it as I don't know my dh blood type

I bit the bullet and got my pantyliners. And I got myself a little Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie as a treat to myself! I must have looked like a woman with raging PMS. Pantyliners and chocolate ice cream!!! :rofl:

I look forward to stopping the suppositories, but will also be scared. They seem to be the magic touch for me this time around.

Florida, please make sure to mention your blood type to your new Dr. I don't know anything about it, but it can't hurt to mention it. xoxo

Hey ladies- just stopping in to say a quick hello. Been MIA just trying to keep to myself while waiting and waiting in limbo. Had a scan today and expected to go off prog suppositories and wait for things to end naturally but no- my saga continues. Long story short is I am waiting AGAIN another week. More development this past week- small crown to rump and maybe a flicker. They couldn't distinguish between my HB and what they think is the baby's. Anyway- everything is so delayed that still may not be viable. So more waiting. RE said she's seen crazy things happen so we keep going. This is excruciating. But it is what it is.

Hope everyone is ok and your LOs are thriving. :hugs:

Wow Titi, that's incredible. Did they do a transvaginal ultrasound? I wish you had a definite answer one way or another. But there seems to be a glimmer of hope in all of this. Thank you for updating. I've been thinking about you. xoxo

Thanks heart. Yes, all of mine have been transvaginal so far. A teeny tiny one is there so we'll see where it goes. Haven't read far back yet but saw you had a good scan? I am glad things are going so well :happydance: So wonderful to hear.

Thanks doll we're doing ok today. One day at a time.

Teeny tiny is better than nothing. I've read stories like yours that end up ok. I know sometimes it's hard to get positivity during times like these but I'm still holding on to hope.

I finally got around to posting my scan photo I'm measuring 4 days behind if I go by my lmp but i o alittle late situation makes total sense.

https://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x424/jaxvipe1/IMAG0073.jpg

Just caught up on all the goings on. Heart, I am so glad your scan went well! I hope that we will have similar good news on Thursday.

Ladies, nausea hit my big time the last couple of days. I am so very tired and now really feeling yucky. I am having a hard time keeping a good attitude but I am trying to be thankful!

I saw lots of you have been crying a lot. Me too! In fact reading your posts about being a bit scared to go out and wanting to stay home made me ball. I was scared that I was going a bit crazy, wanting to just stay home all the time but I can breathe a sigh that I am just as crazy and normal as the rest of you!!

I hope you all get a good nights rest tonight. I know it can be tricky with the insomnia and the peeing!

Great scan picture Jax! I always went by my Ov date rather than LMP because I always Ov late. This cycle I Ov'd on time because it was a medicated cycle. So I wouldn't worry about the measurement if you know you Ov'd late.

Croy, can't wait for your scan results. I know it's going to be brilliant. You aren't crazy, you are PAL Normal!

I was just watching Apollo 13 for the millionth time and cried when they landed. Seriously!

My nausea came back today and my spotting went away. So all is good.

Morning everyone! Well Ive just read back, thanks for holding out on the food talk lol!! Titi there does seem to be hope there i too have read turnaround stories, lots of them, i really hope that happen for you, things are moving in the right direction anyway, fingers crossed for you x x
Heart I love Apollo 13 too and cry at the end even when not preggo! I have been emotional too, my hubby was planning an outing in London for me and my mum yesterday for next year, he was even looking a advanced train times, I didn't even ask him, blub :cry:
Davies and pip, smells and food :sick: :munch: :sick: !! Love that you had to hide from your own house pip! :rofl:
Hopeful you poor thing with all those bruises :hugs: but I can see you're getting a little bump! :happydance:
Puppy you take it very easy :hugs:
I don't like leaving the house so much either but had to do a 5 hour car journey yesterday and fet quite awful when I got back, staying in today!
Jax thanks for the scan pic, so cute! You must be :cloud9:!
Croyden, sorry you're sick, I wish the crazy hunger would return that was much more enjoyable!! Staying in and watching Christmas films is much better than battling the awful sales!! We've all got important incubator jobs to do and home is a nice warm place to do it!
Anyone been getting small headaches?
Edit - Lou good luck getting a fab 4d pic!!!!

Oooooh ouchie tummy pic :( you have a lot more bruises than me. Once i get on the laptop i'll post it (think your tummy's cuter too!)

I will try to take it easier, it was definitely the initial plan but my husband seems to think i was at a holiday camp rather than hospital and has been a prick. He wanted to go off and ride his motorbike yesterday afternoon and leave me with Laura at my grandparents. He was taking his son home which is about 1.5hr round trip so she'd have fallen asleep in the car and if i'd had her i'd have had to put her cat seat in my gramp's car, lift her in and do her up etc. Plus obviously the running round after her in between. I'd gone there for a rest because we had his son all Boxing Day and overnight, he doesnt realise how hard it is.

Oh moan over!

:hugs: puppy, does he realise how much pain you're in and how important it is for you to rest at the moment?

Heart & jax fab scans ladies, babies are looking good!!! Heart I bled with this monkey till 12 weeks then it stopped and touch wood nothing since!

Ouch to the big bruises on your tummy hun:hugs:

Croy - I wish I could say the sleep improves but I haven't gone 1 night without getting up to loo, I wish I could sleep.

Titi- :hugs: :hugs: I hope things work out

Fili- enjoy your day in, wish I could stay in the weather is so windy and rainy

Good luck to all scans today :thumbup:

Puppy- men can be sooooo frustrating, you tell him to stay put and help. Hope u feel better xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->