PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Hi everyone x

Davies side to side is a boy circle is girl x I love this test x you have to be careful though sometimes it picks up losses on some people an on some it doesn't everyone ihave done it to it has picked up losses I can't believe how accurate it is but....on my friend it said boy an she's just had a little girl so she must have been in the 1% that's wrong x

I find over the palm or the hand is good and with a needle and thread 6-8 inches long x hold it in your right Hand an hold your left hand palm down swing the needle to hit the bit between your thumb and finger 3 times x turn left hand so palm is facing up an then hold the needle about an inch over palm or wrist x after every move wait for it to stop completely x should even tell you your future children x beware right arm gets sore esp if you've got lots of pregnancies to go through x if doing of belly hit needle of that 3 times too this picks up your energy it all works on magnetic fields really love this test xxx think I'll do it again not done it since been pregnant last time I done it it said boy let's see if it's still the same xx

Hi everyone x

Davies side to side is a boy circle is girl x I love this test x you have to be careful though sometimes it picks up losses on some people an on some it doesn't everyone ihave done it to it has picked up losses I can't believe how accurate it is but....on my friend it said boy an she's just had a little girl so she must have been in the 1% that's wrong x

I find over the palm or the hand is good and with a needle and thread 6-8 inches long x hold it in your right Hand an hold your left hand palm down swing the needle to hit the bit between your thumb and finger 3 times x turn left hand so palm is facing up an then hold the needle about an inch over palm or wrist x after every move wait for it to stop completely x should even tell you your future children x beware right arm gets sore esp if you've got lots of pregnancies to go through x if doing of belly hit needle of that 3 times too this picks up your energy it all works on magnetic fields really love this test xxx think I'll do it again not done it since been pregnant last time I done it it said boy let's see if it's still the same xx

Sorry For double post don't know if t my connection or bnb but having trouble with it today taking e ages trying load pages to read back anyone else? Surfing on other sites is fine fr me xxx

I've had some connection problems with B&B for the past few days. I'm going to get out a needle and thread and see what happens!

I just did the needle trick over my palm and my belly. Both were a circle. Is that a girl?

heart - looks like circle is a girl ;)

titi - good luck at the scan - we are all going with you! I was carrying my phone downstairs yesterday and thought that you were all with me all the time :)

Yeah x I got girl too this time woohoo wonder if my path as changed x will have to try on hubby but he's got toothache just nie so better leave it ill another day lol x glad problems not my connection no happy though everything else fine except bnb :-( lol xxx

Amos, here goes:

Folic acid 5mg from before conception to 12 weeks
Vitamin D 1,000iu from before conception until birth
Pregnacare plus omega 3 (one pill, one gel capsule) from before conception until birth
Aspirin 75mg from before conception until 36 weeks
Fragmin 5,000 iu twice daily by injection (this is equivalent to lovenox and I am on double the normal preventative dose - this was an individual decision by my doctors and I don't know anyone else on this dose) from bfp until six weeks after giving birth
Prednisolone 25mg from ovulation until 12 weeks, then slowly weaned off
Cyclogest (progesterone suppository) 400mg once daily from 2dpo(ish) until 16 weeks

Ok, I hope I haven't forgotten anything!

How does it show losses? I was reading that it can look confused if it is a loss. I've done it several more times and it is a circle. But I also wonder if it is my brain influencing the test because I want a girl? Oh well, it's fun anyway and I'll be so happy just to have a healthy baby!

Heart I have thought this too but I have had my friend hold it an I always get same pattern girl dd1boy(loss 16yrs ago) girl dd2 girl dd3 boy(mmc) doesn't seem to pick up my chemicals an girl ? X before this pregnancy I got boy that whim wondering if path has changed x

On my hubby my first 2dd's are not his he got girl boy boy will have to see if that's changed to girl boy girl now xxx

This is from another forum, i bought these pants! The flared, black and blue and the skinny black (online, they didn't have the skinny blue in my size)

The sizes run really small, I was a size 6 before, I got the flared in a 10 and am going to return for a 12 ( I hate pants that are even a little tight) and I got the blk skinny legged in a 12 and they are very comfy

Heres the post from some girl...

For those of us that are ready for some stretchy pants but won't fit into maternity pants yet, I suggest these lovelies from old navy. They are made from stretchy fabric but also have an elastic waistband. They make them in black and demin, skinny and flare. The black are "dressy" enough for me to wear to work with a longer sweater. They stay up really well but will grow too. I bought them as soon as we found out we were pregnant and wear them all the time!*
https://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=70341&vid=1&pid=884977

https://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=70137&vid=1&pid=884974&scid=884974002

https://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=70137&vid=1&pid=884974&scid=884974012

Thanks Pip! I know about everything but Vitamin D and Omega 3....what do those help with?

I am on 2000 iu vit d3 and vit b supercomplex and the dha pill that comes with one a day prenatal but i dont take the prenatal as i take dha and metanx as they are the equivalant of 4 mg folic acid (in form of l methyl folate which is easier to absorb)
I had low vit d on bloodwork

I'm going to try tonight....I used to could get the old man to do it 2 nights in a row, but time has taken it's toll HA

So you think if my vitamin D is ok I should take it anyway?

I think it's fine to take. There's a forum where so many rpl girls are low in vit D they had a Forum about it. Have fun bding! It was so much easier when we were younger...

Amos, when you are done bding, just lay there and roll over to put your legs up on the wall ;) I did it after reading that mon and Jon did it and we both got bfps. Just put your feet up on the wall (I did where a headboard would be but I don't have a headboard, just the wall) and lay there as long as you can take it. I would do 20 mins or so and made dh give me my undies and shorts when I was laying there so I could keep my feet up. Lol

Funny you said that....I put my feet up on the headboard last night and put a pillow under my butt to lift it up a little.....never tried that before. We'll see if it works!

Amos, there is some research showing that most miscarrying women are vit D deficient. So it is recommended by many clinics. There is some debate about whether all pregnant women should be advised to take a vit D supplement.
As for the omega 3, someone (fili?) pointed out to me that it works on your immune system. It also helps develop your baby's brain (which is why my Dr told me not to stop when I weaned off the steroids).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->