PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Thanks Pip....I'm adding that to my list today when I get my pineapple.

Amos, I always put my bum on a pillow, too :D
There is a theory that women with high nk cells are more likely to fall pregnant whilst on the steroids, which is why some IVF clinics give them out from ovulation, especially in women who have had a few IVF failures.

Amos I did bum on pillow to! Xx
I read mrsk that back an forth was girl!! Well then I read mire an there seems to b answers both ways!! But when I then did it that u paused after each preg I had 3 back an forth an 2 round this one being round in circles! So who knows!! I don't mind whichever way!! Xx

Davies everything I read when I googled was a circle was a girl and back and forth was a boy. Maybe you are having 3 boys and one girl!

I did it with pauses and I got two girls, two boys and a girl. Then it stopped. I wonder if it was talking about all of my pregnancies since I've been pregnant 5 times. Other times I just kept getting one and it was a girl every time.

I wonder where 9 and Croy are. Hope everything is ok with the scans.

Hey ladies - Sorry to keep you waiting! Hubby and his dad have been working on our house today, re running wires and stuff which I didn't realise meant the internet would be out. It's funny how many things I haven't been able to do without it!! ha ha

Everything went well at the scan, HB increased to 176 and it measured one day behind, but the doctor said it was totally normal and she was happy for the growth that had happened.

I am still having lots of pulling and cramping and backaches which makes me constantly nervous but I am trying to take deep breaths and relax!

That's wonderful news Croy! I was measuring a day behind too but everything I've heard from other ladies is that you can measure behind and then catch up the next time or you can measure ahead a few days and then fall back to your original date. That's why I don't want to change my ticker because things change so quickly. It's totally normal.

And the heart rate is excellent! I think that's a really good indicator too. So glad you got more good news. Do you have another scan date scheduled?

Fab news on the scan, croydon! :thumbup:

I have a question: who else has horrible burping issues? I find myself yet again sitting up in bed for hours getting burps out :blush:

Didn't get a scan and the clinic was so busy they didn't see me. Eh. What an waste. Ran some errands on the way home and now it is time for me to sleep? Nope laundry. Lol. Telling myself pma pma!

Sorry 9 that is a waste of time.

Pip I've had some burping but not too bad. Since my cold I've been swallowing a lot of mucus which traps air and makes me burp. Yuk.

Yuk indeed!

Brp.

9, it looks like your new doc's secretary is due more squeeky wheel calls then...

9 - sorry for the waste of time, that sucks!

Pip- I thought I was going to burst as I couldn't get burps out around wk 4 to 5
It hurt so bad and was all upper stomach. Luckily it went away but I could barely eat. I was popping tums, gas x and tried maalox and beano. Gasx worked a little but I had to walk around and try and get the burps out for hours. I wouldn't have the energy for it now. Hope your burps come out!

Congrats on the good scan croy!!!!

Thanks pet pas, you want to call for me. Lol. Th ey treat me like I am an idiot for not waiting 2 weeks. Eh I am calling tomorrow again. I feel like no doctor wants to treat me or they put it off forever. But stu pid hormones taking over and I am probably being paranoid.

9- I just can't believe no one will see you. Do they know your history? Your illnesses? That you are now preggo with twins? I just can't imagine a place that would turn someone in your situation down?

Sorry about the gas issues. I read in 'what to expect' that it can e helped if you drink in between meals but not actually with your food. I think it reduces the air that you take in. It might be worth a shot?

I am having gas issues in the other end! Not socially acceptable! ha ha

Heart - I could have another scan in a week, but I didn't book one yet. I am getting into see the nurse practitioner at my OB's office on the 3rd, and my OB on the 6th. I am not sure if I will get a scan with either of those visits, I forgot to ask. I am going to call back tomorrow. If they are not planning to scan me, I would book one, but if they are I can just get it at my OB instead. I still feel like a fraud to be scheduling prenatal doctor visits! But I saw the little peanut. I know he's in there!!

I have my first prenatal visit on the 6th too. My sister said they will probably just do the Doppler but not an ultrasound. So I booked an ultrasound on the 3rd. I just need to keep seeing the babe each week. I'm too damn paranoid otherwise. I guess the only benefit to recurrent losses is that they'll give us as many scans as we want. When I lurk in the first trimester section all of those women are also freaking out but can't get a scan for a long time.

Oh the benefits of being us! LOL!

I cant go into first tri at the moment, just feels weird. But it is nice that we have already seen our little ones.
I think i will book one for next week because i am pretty sure that they will schedule a scan for another time after my appointment and I want the reassurance too. I like to now week to week at least for most of the first tri when things are more uncertain. I genuinely think i will worry less if i can just make it to 13 weeks.

Congratulations Croy on your latest scan. I absolutely LOVE seeing all these thriving, happy babies and ladies on this thread.

I cant go into first tri at the moment, just feels weird. But it is nice that we have already seen our little ones.
I think i will book one for next week because i am pretty sure that they will schedule a scan for another time after my appointment and I want the reassurance too. I like to now week to week at least for most of the first tri when things are more uncertain. I genuinely think i will worry less if i can just make it to 13 weeks.

I'm definitely doing a weekly scan until the second tri. I totally hear you on that. And am praying to make it that far too.

I haven't posted in the first tri section. I've been curious to see what "normal" pregnant women talk about. I guess I'm trying to recapture some of the innocence. But often I find myself shaking my head at how naive they are. One woman asked how important it was to get a scan and doctors appt before the second trimester. She said she couldn't afford it because her husband didn't believe in maternity insurance. Most women told her to get Medicaid since she lived in the US. She said she talked to her husband about it and he said they made too much money to apply. So she's just going to wait until she's in the second tri before seeing a doctor! Huh???

Another woman asked how many scans people were planning on having during their pregnancy. I had to laugh at that one. Could you imagine us answering that one? I've had 6 before 9 weeks pregnant.

I can't post there. I don't feel like I fit in.

Embo I'm off to bed but wanted to say good luck. You'll be in my dreams with good news all around you. xoxo

I think the difference is that they assume they will have a baby with them in 9 months, and while I am hopeful, and getting more hopeful with every week that passes, I am still not yet feeling certain that that will be our outcome. I want it with every part of me, but I can't just assume when 5 times before that's not been my story.

I know it will get easier as our babies grow and our bellies grow but fro now I am happy to say, "today I am pregnant, and I am thankful for that"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->