PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

You read my mind Croy. That's exactly how I feel.

Off to bed. Goodnight pregnant ladies! xoxo

Me pip! My husband looks at me in disgust!! But I just say I can't help it and then he feels bad! :haha: Yeah and with regards to getting pregnant quickly Amos, pip did on her second cycle of steroids and I did on my first so what pip said must be true. And what the girls said about vit d and omega is true, good nutritionally but they also help to suppress the immune system I think. Definitely think you should give it a go, but where would you get the medicine from?

Croy great great news on the scan!! 1 day is nothing, I would be so happy with your scan result! Great heartbeat too! X x

Thanks for your advice about scans hopeful and heart, I think I'm just going to have to be brave... And like you say it's better to know either way. I will be taking my phone in so i have you all with me!

Hope you have more luck today 9!

Good luck today embo! And hope you get your betas today Florida :growlmad:
Titi hope you get more info today x

I will dtd after I get my live baby!! Poor hubby!!

Afm I missed all the forum banter last night as i was asleep on the sofa by 8pm, hubby said i slept through loud action tv, then i dragged myself to bed at 11pm and didn't get up till 6.30 this morning!! :sleep: couldnt keep my eyes open! Sickness has worn off this morning and bbs not as sore but seems it is normal for the symptoms to come and go!

Oh yes Twix is so good and would be great for your twins hopeful! One stick each! :baby: :baby: Might get one today now you're talking about them. There must be a us equivalent?

Happy new year to everyone! I'm not sure what we are doing yet, not sure if I'll even be able to stay up given last night's performance!

Morn fili, twix is gooood they do them in the us to!! In fact I may havd one for breakfast lol!! My symptoms aren't there either bbs bit sore no nausea just stinking cold!! Oh I wish I had my nausea lol!! Feel panicky about it all now!! Coz this is my scary week I just would like to be scanned this week!! I just am panicking myself probably but I wonder if the epau would see me? If I wait till after new year?! I'm bit like heart I need that reassurance! Def get urs booked fili just for peace of mind Hun it helps!!
Well my eyelash lady will be here in 10 mins an I need to havd a crumpets see u in an hour xx

Also been considering a Doppler anyone recommend any for a good one? X

Davies, I am using a Sonoline B. I used it for the first time at 10+2. It took a while but I found ducky first try :happydance:

Amos, you know not to look at me as an example of getting pregnant quickly. Steroids made no difference to me. I was actually thinking of Dr Here's book and also some ladies I know who took them fell pregnant much faster than they usually did. Not all, but most.

9, I remember calling my consultant's secretary. She told me again that my appointment was set at 12 weeks. I burst into tears and told her this is the third time and I never make it. My babies always die before. That's when she understood and booked me in earlier. Since then I've always been seeing her since 5 weeks and the secretary is totally rooting for ducky.

Morning :hi:

Davies - i got the sonoline B which has been good, just stock up on gel as well as the first batch doesnt last long that it comes with. x

I'm back and everything's perfect :) :) :) baby is measuring one day ahead at 8+1. I'm so happy but in a bit of shock!! Gav cried but I just lay there in utter shock!!

Here's turtle

https://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee484/embo-78/465375e2.jpg

I've got the sonolineB but I'm not even gonna attempt for a couple weeks!

Hi girls bad news for me I'm afraid I plucked up the courage to go for my scan. Just had it and it's a blighted ovum or an ectopic. There is only a sac with nothing else in it so obviously that's bad for 6.4 weeks. They also suspect a double pregnancy because of something called a doughnut shaped mass next to my ovary and free fluid. But the other pregnancy might be in my tube. They're keeping me in hospital and taking my hormone levels to decide what to do. I just knew it :cry: that's 4 miscarriages in a year and now I might have an ectopic again!! The only thing is I had this exact same thing with my last pregnancy and the yolk sac showed up at 5.6 but I had that donut mass thing too but that turned out not to be ectopic. Just hoping its a blighted ovum.

Fili :hugs: I just don't know what to say. I'm so sorry and bloody angry for you :hugs:

Thanks embo, glad everything was great for you though, it gives me hope
! You had 4 didn't you?

I've had three hunny.

I'm just say here shocked beyond belief I really thought this was your for ever baby. If there's anything I can do, please ask. My shoulders always there for you. Cyberly of course. Wish I could give you a real hug :hugs:

Hi Ladies
I posted over in TTC over 35, but i guess i belong in here now..
I've had 3 miscarriages in the last 3 years, last one was in october, found out this morning i'm pregnant again, only just 5 weeks, i didnt really want to go through this so again, i'm not sure how i'd cope if it happens again.

i thought i hadnt OV'd so thought i'd leave it for a bit, and hey ho just when i stop testing and worrying about it all.....

Now i have to try and find someone out here to give me an early scan, or return to the uk, not sure what to do, havent told my other half yet, will tell him when he gets home today, he is going to be over the moon, i'm still in a state of shock.

filipenko32 - i dont know you, but i know the devastation you must be feeling, i'm so sorry, my heart goes out to all you ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->