PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Fili :cry::cry::cry: I'm so so sorry x just can't believe it :nope: nothing I can say will make you feel better so sending you loads of :hugs: totally devastated for you x you have been such a great support to me on here an i thank you for that xxx

Fili Damnit! :cry::cry: I'm so sorry hunni. Words are not enough.... :cry::cry::cry: I hope what they find is not another ectopic...please keep us updated when you can. I'm here holding your hand :cry::cry:

Oh Fili im so so sorry i cant believe it hun im gutted for you, I had a blighted ovum with my 3rd an i had some pg symtoms which is common with bo, im so so sorry i hope they look after you in hospital, an i have had 4 losses hun so im hoping 5th time lucky an for you to!! Big hugs xxx

Oh Filli, I'm so sorry. I just can't believe how cruel life can be sometimes. Massive hugs to you.

Fili- I am in shock and so fn sad for you! I hope it's not ectopic. I had blighted ovum the first time and d&c. I had 3 mcs within 15 months and that is with taking a 6 month break within those 15 months. Ive had 4 total mcs plus early chemical preg.
Are you still in the hospital?

Embo- congrats to you! Wonderful scan pic!

Fili no my sweet they didnt suspect eptopic but i was 10 -11 weeks so the gestational sac was huge as it was measuriing perfect just empty unfortunately! I also had a d and c as the sac kept growing! hugs to you xx

Hi girls bad news for me I'm afraid I plucked up the courage to go for my scan. Just had it and it's a blighted ovum or an ectopic. There is only a sac with nothing else in it so obviously that's bad for 6.4 weeks. They also suspect a double pregnancy because of something called a doughnut shaped mass next to my ovary and free fluid. But the other pregnancy might be in my tube. They're keeping me in hospital and taking my hormone levels to decide what to do. I just knew it :cry: that's 4 miscarriages in a year and now I might have an ectopic again!! The only thing is I had this exact same thing with my last pregnancy and the yolk sac showed up at 5.6 but I had that donut mass thing too but that turned out not to be ectopic. Just hoping its a blighted ovum.

I am so sorry you didn't get better news hon. I know how hard it can be and my heart hurts for you. You know I am going through something similar and they didn't see a fetal pole until this week at 8 + 1. Did anyone discuss waiting another week to see if there is additional development? I know they are checking you levels- if they are good, perhaps a wait and see is best. It is excruciating but that LO could just be taking his/her time. Seems like it may still me early. Let us know how things go. Thinking of you. :hugs:

Oh Fili my sweet :cry: I'm in utter shock this morning to read your post. How long will they keep you in the hospital? I've had an ectopic and they never saw it on ultrasound. They suspected it from my hcg levels and the fact that I was bleeding on and off. I never had any symptoms at all with my ectopic. I went to 9 weeks with my ectopic and it got so big they had to remove my tube. But if you have one you might be able to save your tube and get a shot of Methotrexate. Let's hope it doesn't come to that. Oh honey, I wish there was something I could say to make it better. I've had 4 losses. I know how devastating it feels. :hugs: :hugs:

Separate post as I also want to give Embo her due too. What wonderful news for you and what a gorgeous scan picture! So happy for you honey.

Welcome Sunny74. Were you born in 74? I was. A fellow oldie here. Congrats on the new bfp and let's hope this one is your sticky one.

Fili, I agree with Titi. You could be too early to give a definite answer of what's going on. Are you sure you are 6+4? Even if you are, stranger things have happened. This site might give you some comfort. https://www.squidoo.com/misdiagnosedblightedovum#module153573460

Make sure to scroll all the way down the page. There's lots of good stories and links to other helpful pages.

Such a bitter sweet day. I'm genuinely upset and shocked at fili's news. Such a helpful, giving lady who deserves her forever baby so much.

Welcome Sunny74. Were you born in 74? I was. A fellow oldie here. Congrats on the new bfp and let's hope this one is your sticky one.

Hey less of the old! :haha:
Yes i was born in 74 too, what a good year!

I followed alot of your posts over in TTC 35+ and feel like i know you already, thanks for the good wishes i really hope you are doing ok too, this is bad enough after 3 losses let alone 4, not sure how i will cope if it happens again...BUT its sinking in now and i'm going to be positive :thumbup:

Just need to sort the practicalities out, not sure if i can get early scans out here...

Fili - my heart goes out to you, i'm so sorry, i think we all know how you are feeling :hugs:

Embo so great to hear your news :)

Welcome to Sunny and hope everyone else is ok today as the New Year approaches. I am hoping the New Year brings nothing but good things for each and every one of you and your LOs.

AFM- still waiting. Scan yesterday with my OB showed a small fetal pole and both the doctor and I saw what appeared to be a flicker of a HB but still not definitive. So both the RE and OB confirmed development this week and so we continue on this saga. Back to the OB on Monday.

You are right Em, this is a bittersweet day. I find this kind of thing to happen all too often with the RMC club. There will be bad and good news mixed into the same day or same week. It's so hard to make sense of. It really hurts my brain to think about the unfairness of this all. I'm just not sure why we were given the task of carrying a much heavier load than other women. I don't understand why we have to be given blow after blow. We've all paid our dues and then some. We shouldn't have to keep paying. And at the same time we have some miracles happening too. It's just so bittersweet as you say.

Sunny you're right, we're 37 years young! I haven't posted in the TTC 35+ thread in a long time but I still read it. I started in that thread at the very beginning of its conception. But that was only after 2 losses. As I continued to have more I just didn't feel like I fit there anymore. Most of those women are struggling to get pregnant for the first time. Clearly not my issue. I'm rooting for them all but I just feel more comfortable with ladies who have had recurrent losses. As much as I hate being a part of this club, I adore the company I find myself with. I'm glad Happy Auntie directed you to us. I hope you can get an early scan. But remember too early can cause unnecessary fear. My first one at 5+5 was awful. They told me I was going to miscarry. 2 days later we saw a hb and everything has been fine ever since.

I've just had a good cry on Gav's shoulder about how unfair life is. I feel it so much deeper with you RPL girls.

Girls i am scared, my hcg is 37000 and theres no embryo. Davies what was your hcg with your bo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->