PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Fili that website I sent you had stories of supposed blighted ovums with hcg levels even higher than yours. A week or so later there was a heartbeat. I wouldn't let them do any procedures until you have more scans.

Oh and I've also read if you have a tilted uterus it can be harder to see the yolk sac and fetal pole. Do you have a tilted uterus?

Fili- I agree with Heart. The waiting game is a bitch, but you just never know. There's too many stories out there about it happening.

Sunny you're right, we're 37 years young! I haven't posted in the TTC 35+ thread in a long time but I still read it. I started in that thread at the very beginning of its conception. But that was only after 2 losses. As I continued to have more I just didn't feel like I fit there anymore. Most of those women are struggling to get pregnant for the first time. Clearly not my issue. I'm rooting for them all but I just feel more comfortable with ladies who have had recurrent losses. As much as I hate being a part of this club, I adore the company I find myself with. I'm glad Happy Auntie directed you to us. I hope you can get an early scan. But remember too early can cause unnecessary fear. My first one at 5+5 was awful. They told me I was going to miscarry. 2 days later we saw a hb and everything has been fine ever since.

Same boat, dont have a problem getting pregnant just hanging on to the lil buggers! So you think it might be best to wait for a scan? maybe 6 weeks at least, do you think?

Oh yes I definitely think you should wait until at least 6 weeks. But remember you still might not see much. Super early scans can cause more stress than necessary.

Sunny- congrats to you and welcome!

Fili- can they be positive it's not ectopic? Maybe its just hard to see like heart said if you have a tipped uterus? If its not ectopic, I would give it another week or at least a scan in a few days. I know it's scary but we are all here with you! I wish I was there in person! I've been in an emergency room for 6 hrs to find out I had an early mc and it sucked. I didn't have anything at all visible though.
And that was after a lot of bleeding.

Titi- that little one of yours may just keep growing. It seems to be developing! Sorry you have to go through all of the waiting though.

Heart- isnt it sad that we say " after only the first 2 mcs" and then had more ? So not fair to us, that's why I don't like non rpl boards, they just don't get it.

Amos - did you get ur freak on?

Oh fili :hugs::cry::hugs:
I am devastated to hear the situation you are in!
Perhaps the high hcg can be explained by the presence of this 'doughnut'? That is so strange that you have had this twice...
Definitely listen to your doctors and ask as many questions as you would on here.
I've been (wrongly) suspected of having ectopics twice including a night in hospital. With me it was due to scans showing nothing so not the same situation as you but I do believe doctors generally keep an eye out for ectopics and prefer to err on the side of caution.
I hope it is safe for you to wait until you can have another scan after the weekend.
I'm so sorry you are where you are and really feel for you, hun :hugs:
Sending lots of love and distracting thoughts your way...

Wow Hopeful I didn't even think about it when I wrote that. Only 2 losses! Like it was nothing. Obviously at the time it was devastating but after 4, having just two would be a dream. That is sad.

I got it on once this cycle....may try to sum up the energy to try again tonight...I tried this morning but DH wouldn't MOVE. Dead to the world he was!

Congrats to Embo on a lovely scan....

Titi- I'm thinking about you hun. Hopefully you and Fili just have slow growers.

Heart- happy 9 weeks!!

Hopeful- how are my two little beanies doing?

fili- your number is high. I know my RE said she "couldn't sleep at night" if she didn't wait another week with my numbers increasing. At that point it was a GS and a yolk sac only. And one more week brought more development. 6 weeks is still early. I would definitely give yourself time to think about how to proceed. But you need to make whatever decision feels right to you given all the available info. :hugs:

Amos - I saw your opks but I'm not an opk expert,I would say you surged for sure and ovu today maybe? glad you got some bd in! We are all fine, just constantly nervous which I'm trying to get over. I just lay around all day and don't want to go back to work. Most times I get up I spot check, I don't even wipe just blot as if I wiped that much my hoo haw would be rubbed off ;) it's always fine, just clear stuff that comes out and is normal.

Welcome to the 2ww!

Fili I'm sorry babe they never did my hcg or told me my numbers as I was nearly 11 weeks they said there was def no chance! But they did say if it was earlier they would advise me to wait! If it's not a working I personally would wait hun look at titi you never no! Me an heart have had spotting thought it was over! I hope ur holding ur chin up chick xxx

Speaking of that clear stuff I feel like I'm constantly leaking it. I always think its blood! I read that it is normal fluid as a way to keep everything clean and clear of bacteria and other nasties.

Hopeful I have similar days and am loving them. I dread going back to work on Tuesday. Luckily my boss knows about my pregnancy and my history and will let me do whatever I want. I also have a ton of sick time and vacation time if I want to use it. My boss had her first baby at 37 after infertility struggles last year on my due date so she is pretty sympathetic to my cause.

When I had my ectopic over the summer I had a 10 day vacation scheduled right after the surgery. My doctor wrote a note saying I was still recovering from surgery during that time so my work switched all of that time to sick time and I got back all 10 days of vacation. A small silver lining to an otherwise horrific experience.

Hopeful I been extra knicker checking today! I have no symptoms! = a very paranoid sarah!! Lol!!
I ordered my fetal Doppler the one u ladies recommended! Paid for next day delivery so should be here Tom! Hubby thinks I'm a geek as I'm just going to stress if I can't hear it! Like when I was testing with pg tests!! He had a moan at me! But I just said tough I wanted to get one! Help ladies I'm stressing had a sensitive tummy feeling not cramps just stretching maybe! Paranoid x

Davies you are fine hon. Just keep looking at the gorgeous scan you just had. I want to buy a Doppler too and already told my husband. He's on board. I'm going to wait until I hit 10 weeks though. But if you find it sooner I might be swayed to get mine earlier!

We don't have symptoms 24/7. I didn't have any cramping last week but bean grew perfectly. And don't forget, our uteri have been stretched before. We might not feel it as much as a first time pregnancy. All is good hon.

heart- we are the same with the leakage. It is down right ridiculous how much I have this time. Pantyliners every day and I do run to check if I feel alot. But...PAL normal!

Heart me to with clear stuff hun!! Constantly making me paranoid!! I want a symptom!! Pls pls xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->