PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Oh and Fili, the thing they ended up seeing with me was also a corpus luteum cyst obviously not an ectopic.

awesome beta florida, congrats!

i was just eating some chicken noodle soup and noticed that i'm a little shaky holding the spoon, just a tiny bit and a tiny bit shaky when just holding out my hand. anyone else a little shaky? wonder if it's all that blood pumping or nerves? my blood pressure has been good, around 118 over 70 each time.

Hopeful I was going to say that sounds like a blood pressure issue but yours has been perfect. Maybe it is due to the extra blood pumping. I'm not sure, I haven't had that. I'm sure you are ok though.

Thanks heart, that gives me some hope. I remember your very early scans this time :hugs: scared for nothing.... How can they mistake the cl cyst for an ectopic!!? Surely they've seen lots of those before? X x

Just caught up...

Fili - I am so sorry that you are going through this. Hoping that there will be a clear answer for you soon, I know how horrible it is to wait. I don't know why we have to go through so much to get what other women get so easily. I am so sorry. I hope that you get a miracle at your next scan - but I also know from experience that sometimes the miracle takes time. This is my 6th pregnancy, and I am still waiting for my baby.

Emby and Florida - Great news ladies!! Congrats.

Anyone else struggling with headaches? I never get them usually but woke up today with the WORST pounding head, and I have had a couple of others in the past few weeks. I just have to go back to bed and sleep it off. Trying to drink water and stay hydrated but it isn't shifting it. Any tips?

Fili that's why I think it's important to hold onto a little hope. Ultrasounds are a good tool but they are far from perfect, especially in early pregnancy. Things can change very quickly during this time. Also remember they aren't getting a clear picture so things can look like other things. When I had a blood clot in my first pregnany it was mistaken for a twin at one scan. I think they make a lot of educated guesses but there are some things they just can't say with certainty this early on.

Fili- I think you definitely still have a really good chance here- heart did go through a lot early on and is doing so good now

Thanks heart- I just need to try and stop worrying..So strange that I think I worry more each day? I don't think my hands are shaking at all anymore. Could have been low blood sugar but I do eat as much as I can.

Croy- I get tension headaches between my eyes, they just go away eventually.. That's about all I can do is wait it out

Also just catching up - fili im so so gutted to hear your news, i am praying for a miracle or at least to get some answers soon to put your mind at rest. I know the horrid waiting is just painful. big big hugs sweetie xx

Definitely could be low blood sugar Hopeful! Maybe a glass of juice would help. Pasteurized juice of course!

Croy I haven't had headaches but I know they are normal. When I went in for my last scan I told her I had lost my nausea. She asked about other symptoms like sore boobs and headaches. Apparently they are a good symptom! I know Tylenol is ok to take but personally I wouldn't unless absolutely excruciating. I'm not sure what else works on headaches. I heard one time that if you stretch a wire coat hanger and put it on your head that helps because it hits the pressure points. I don't know, it sounds a little strange to me!

Hopeful I had dizziness Hun when I went shopping other day thought was going to faint! Had to sig in a bench!! An I suffer shaky hands when I need sugar to!! My blood pressure was 100/50? She said that was ok? Normally I have low blood pressure so who knows! But that is quite normal symptom I worry more every day to!! I so hope I can find the hb Tom my Doppler should b here before 1!! Xx

100/50 is the low range of normal but if low is normal for you then it could be exactly right.

The absolute optimum is 120/80 so not too far off x

I'm ok, i've come up to bed because i was feeling a bit sicky and i've taken all the tabs i'm allowed in a day. Had a weird shooting pain in my tummy earlier which took me by surprise, it was like a flash contraction or something. Anyone had this???

Pup was the pain in your uterus? I've definitely had a few of those a week or so ago. I think they are normal.

Oh fili, I'm pleased they let you go home :hugs:
Now quickly poas and write 37,000 on it - what a whopping number!
Ducky and I are going to keep our fingers and toes very firmly crossed for you Xxx

Yeh it started quite low down. Came up my tummy. I took a sharp intake of breath!
I feel like a newbie but this has been so different!

I don't know Pip, but here in the US juice is labeled pasturized, flash pasturized and non-pasturized. Everything I read said to only drink the pasturized kind which is actually most juices that are sold.

Puppy I think they are growing pains. And it could also be that a nerve got touched.

I have had some very weird shooting pains over the past few weeks. I think its just the growing pains. I guess everything is getting stretched out in there! I know its scary, but i am trying to have faith in this pregnancy.

Headache is starting to ease - but if it comes back, I will try the hanger trick! I'll take a picture if I do!

I know that dizziness is supposed to be a pregnancy symptom, but I wonder if your shaky hand could be a blood sugar thing. I know I sometimes get that in the middle of the day if I haven't eaten in a while - not noticed it changing since getting pregnant and I haven't have it in a while but I have had it in the past.

I can't wait until we hit week 13 and we can tell everyone...I feel like such a party pooper at the moment. Good things hubs likes to stay in and watch movies because its all i am up for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->