PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Davies I think you should schedule another scan. It's the only thing that's truly going to put your mind at ease. I'm just worried that you might not hear the hb on the Doppler because it is so early and then you'll be even more of a wreck. We want a calm, happy Davies!!

I invited that girl to join us! My critical point was 5-6 wks as I had never had anything form right in a sac.

It's just amazing how your body just takes over and knows what to do at some point. So out of our control and have to trust it works out. That's tough for a control freak ;)

Funnily enough I've been known to be a bit of a control freak :haha:

Thanks everyone, I had a look at that site heart thank you x x x I just wish that the consultant had been in the scan room now at the time and then I maybe wouldn't have had all the stress of a possible ectopic too!! Titi looks like we are in similar situations, where are you up to scan finding wise now? anyway the consultant was confident it was an intrauterine pregnancy so will just have to wait and see i suppose...
Embo I hope this hasnt put too much of a downer on your great news! So pleased for you!! X x x x

fili- had two this week. Both confirmed a growing GS, yolk sac, and now a small fetal pole and possible heartbeat. I go back to the OB for another appt on Monday and Tuesday to the RE. Both will do scans. By LMP I am 8+4 today. But I said from day one I implanted late b/c of extreme cramps I had. Seems like you are where I was about 2 weeks ago. You will get through it Hon, I promise. :hugs:

For the lady who is wondering about the peachy/pink/salmon colored discharge while on Crinone it is totally normal. I had it most days. I was told the progesterone aggravates your cervix slightly and a tiny drop of blood (or two) gets mixed up with the progesterone.

Hopeful the holidays on tv!! How funny I'm going to watch in bed with my cheap crisps!! Was just reading some theory that depending on where your placenta is depends on sex! Left for girl right for a boy they can tell from 6-8 weeks!! How u no what side it is! Lol! X

heart i am not going to stress myself!!!! Much lol i will be siting there till i find it lol!! No i no i am early so maybe i have to wait another week but i will try tom ( for most of the day haha) Section me now lol now i cant poas i can do hb doppler!!! x

Heart, I thought you were joking. Checked all the juices in our fridge, then asked hubby. He confirmed that ling life juices are indeed pasteurised. We only have fresh. I've never heard of either being a problem in pregnancy. If anything, I would have thought fresh juice is more healthy. Urgh, this food thing is way too complicated :nope:

Amos, my critical week is week 8. Once I made it to 9 weeks and ducky was still alive I felt much better about everything.

I'm the same pip. When I get to 9 weeks I'll feel so much better bout this one (hopefully)

Pip if you squeeze the juice yourself it is fine. But something about the fresh juice in containers I guess can have some bacteria. It's so confusing indeed. I think in general it's fine but you know how extra cautious they have to be with their recommendations these days.

Titi, do you have a tilted uterus? I wonder if that has anything to do with what you've been seeing. Apparently it is much harder to see the baby with a tilted uterus.

Davies you make me laugh! I hope that Doppler works for you tomorrow!!! Oh and I was reading that thread too about the location of the placenta. Rather than guess I'm just going to wait until we can actually see the little bits on a scan.

Heart, I think this may be another US/UK difference like the whole deli meat thing.

Davies, good luck with the doppler tomorrow :hugs: be kind to yourself and don't panic - it took me over half an hour to find ducky the first time and I was a week further along.

I'm beginning to think the US has a stick up it's ass with all the precautions! LOL!

Anyone thinking about buying pajama jeans? That stupid commercial is on all the time! Im thinking about getting them though, lol. My friend has them and they weren't too bad.

Haha, what are pajama jeans? In my mind they are chequered :haha:

Heart, I doubt that is the case. Maybe it is due to the possibilities of being sued? :shrug: or Americans just are that extra little bit more careful...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->