PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Heart- congrats on 9 weeks! I need to get some juice (pasturized... ;)
Just too tired to go anywhere. I have been researching choco frosting to put in a choco cake I have a mix for but too tired to make it. I've never been so tired for so long. I forgot what it's like to not be tired. It's SO ok though, bring it all on!

I have had zinger pains too, not for awhile now.

Dh told one of his friends who was over last night and its funny as his friend is 30s and married over a year and they don't want kids.

Honestly i think the tiredness is my least favourite symptom. I just don't feel like myself. I'll take it for a healthy baby but I am so excited for 2nd tri!

I want second tri pls pls let us see second tri!! I like orange but nothing tastes the same I don't no if that's the cold or pg! Had veg soup for dinner chunky veg! Yum!! Hot baked baguettes x

Davies- you are on crinone right? A girl on the babycenter forum is nervous as she's had peach spotting and the dr said its from the crinone but shes nervous and want to ask others who have had it happen. She has 3 kids but then 3 mcs and is 4+2. I thought I could have her post here if thats what happened to you and others here? I haven't done crinone and she can't find others who have has this happen.

Hey Hopeful....everytime I've been on Crinone and pregnant I have had that....

I've never had severe tiredness in any of my pregnancies. Though all I'm doing is sitting around. Not much to get tired from. I have had a few naps here and there, but sometimes I wish I was more tired. I've been having more and more restless nights. I just find myself tossing and turning to get comfortable.

Good news for me today is that the slight tinge on the tp yesterday is totally gone today! I love seeing clear when I wipe! I'm anxious and excited for my next scan. I'm obviously hoping for another good scan but I'm also hoping for another scan that shows no blood in my uterus.

Ok...so I'm curious now. How many of you have made it past what you consider your critical point? I know no one will feel any kind of safe until 2nd tri, but what is your "milestone" in the first tri and have you all made it past that?

Amos my milestone is now!! Between 8+4 to 9+4 so I'm in that time hence the nervous wreck routine that symptoms aren't mega!!
Hopeful is crinone progesterone? If so that's what I'm using send her over that's what happened to me that peachy/pinky an the stress set in!! But all good an I was just using to high a dosage! Xx

I remember every time I had the peach/orangy tint I just was waiting to start bleeding....but it never happened. I've only been on it the last two pregnancies though.

Amos my milestone is now!! Between 8+4 to 9+4 so I'm in that time hence the nervous wreck routine that symptoms aren't mega!!
Hopeful is crinone progesterone? If so that's what I'm using send her over that's what happened to me that peachy/pinky an the stress set in!! But all good an I was just using to high a dosage! Xx

Ah Davies...so excited and nervous with you right now. I think you are all doing so well- I'm impressed!!!!

My last angel died at 8 weeks so I'm 1 day ahead of that. My first was at 7 weeks, second 7+4.

I was told today I don't have any blood in my uterus. I had blood with each of my angels. I'm also getting round ligament pains which I didn't have with my angels. Gotta love the differences!!

Mine is 10+1 which will be next Saturday. But truthfully between 8 and 10 weeks feels critical because it was during those two weeks that I had massive bleeds in my first pregnancy from the subchorionic hematoma. If I can get to 10+2 with no clots and no more bleeds I'll feel much better. But I know I'll still worry until I see a healthy baby in my arms.

What about you Amos? And good question. I was wondering the same thing for everyone.

Hey Amos I'm passed my chemicals milestone but with my mmc baby stopped at 6wks didn't find out till 12wks x I don't have scan for another 3wks so I guess thats my milestone for now x I say for now because I'm sure I will be like everyone else an still worry even after a good scan x oh the pal joys xxx

Wow ladies...you all are just amazing.

Well, my longest pregnancy lasted til 8+4 which was a mmc I found out about at my 12 week scan. That was my first. Didn't even get to hear a hb with that one, because of course on your first pregnancy you don't get a scan til 12 weeks. I will consider my milestone 9 weeks.

Amos we're going to get you to the 9 week mark and beyond. You're going to get pumped full of all the most delicious baby keeping meds possible and are going to get past your critical point. And I'm personally going to welcome you into the second tri with a big hug.

That's why I'm nervous I want symptoms i no I had my scan 2 days ago but I feel very nervous with no symptoms think I may have to try have one this week!! I'm getting my knickers in a right twist tonight! I pray this doppler comes Tom an I hear a hb coz then I will chill out! Otherwise hubby gonna blame that! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->