PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

heart- no one has said anything about a tilted uterus but they have to move the wand around a bit to see anything.

Hopeful, that's hilarious! Do you reckon you could wear them to bed?

OMG Hopeful my husband and I laugh at that commercial every time we see it! Are they really not that bad in real life? They look pretty bad on tv! Though I did joke last night that I might get them since none of my jeans fit anymore!

Titi I didn't know I had a tilted uterus until this pregnancy. Apparently it's pretty common among us RPL ladies.

Pip I do think it has something to do with lawsuits. We are such a litigious society. I think we have pretty good standards here but we take things a little overboard. My step-father was a pediatrician but was from Spain. He told all of the expectant mothers that a little wine every now and again would be fine. An American doctor would never say that!

The Brit in me doesn't think anything wrong about having a glass a wine every now and then, not that I have yet, but further along I probably will.
I think a lot of the food processes and standards are different in Europe. Most soft cheeses in the US are pasturised and so they are safe to eat, but in the UK lots are not. There are less precautions in the UK but I think it is because the food processes are different. Some of the rules do not cross over US to UK.

I hate how comfy those pajama jeans look!! ha ha They sell them at Bed, bath and beyond by me so you can see them in person before you bought them and not pay shipping - plus they always have 20% off coupons so you could get a good deal if you do decide to buy them!

I'm totally going to bed bath and beyond to take a look at them!

I can't bring myself to have wine but would like to think at some point I'd feel comfortable enough not to worry about a glass. In theory I have no problem with it. I really think it has more to do with malpractice suits than it does with danger to the fetus. Of course we're talking about drinking in moderation, not alcoholism. In practice I'm just not that brave yet after all the losses.

Hey Pip I've been meaning to ask you, do you feel pregnant yet? Aside from symptoms, do you feel preggers in that belly of yours? I just can't imagine what it will feel like.

heart, believe it or not my very American OB did tell me a little wine is ok but haven't had any.

I don't think there's anything wrong with the occasional glass of wine but there's no way I could do it after my losses! Gav said I should have a glass Christmas night cos I was so tired but I just couldn't do it!!!

Ha ha the forever lazy! I don't know, I'm kind of tempted!! I want a full review of the pajama jeans!

Titi good to hear there are some American docs with some sense who aren't afraid of being sued. That's refreshing to me.

I love the forever lazy commercial when they are tailgating and they guy goes to the public restroom and the voice over starts taking about the convenient bottom flap!! ha ha too funny!

and I totally agree about the wine in moderation. At this point, its just not worth it to me, and I have 0 appetite for a glass but in a few months if things look good and I fancied a glass I would be ok with it on principle. Hubs is more cautious - probably because in the US i is much more frowned upon, but I want to make sure I don't do anything that he is uncomfortable with.

I just sent him out for Thai food I have been craving it all day!

I love the forever lazy commercial when they are tailgating and they guy goes to the public restroom and the voice over starts taking about the convenient bottom flap!! ha ha too funny!

Oh my god I forgot about that! Can you imagine guys wearing that while tailgating? :rofl:

Thai sounds delicious right now!

OMG- I just looked at my boobs. Seriously, there are ugly railroad tracks of veins all over my chest/breasts. I swear there weren't that many this morning. Like green tracks. Ewww

Morning :kiss:

Hope everyone is well, is anyone doing anything fun for new year? I wish I could stay in but were supposed to be going to a party. I'm tee total while pg so will be on the juice. Has anyone else held back on bd'ing? As well as alcohol? X

Morning Lou x luckily I'm not a big drinker so won't miss that and I'm working at 7am in morning! So early night for me lol x I actually made a post about bd'ing I'm just to scared to unsettle anything x have you held back the whole time?

Today is my due date for mmc x feeling ok just now just hoping at least someone else remembers will make me feel worse if everyone has forgotten x my wish was to be pregnant before today an I got that so trying to stay optimistic xxx

Hope everyone is well today an 2012 makes all our wishes come true xxx

It's really embarrassing but we have only done it about 3 times in my pg'cy I'm just so over paranoid. But DH is the same hes too worried, but I said when I reach 32 ish weeks we can get back to the deed lol

Mrskg morning hun, big hugs I know how rubbish it is reaching those milestones, my last mc would mean baby would be due this week.xxxxx

Oh mrsk ur in my thoughts today, I hope your hubby does but he may just want to focus on your new pregnancy an be positive? Men don't like to rock the boat, I light a candle for my angels an look at the Rose bush in my garden! An this time last year I let off Chinese lanterns at home. You get to make a wish to!! I also did it in Thailand at the beginning of the month!

Afm still got no sickness!! Just bit bloated full stomach feeling an bit of sore boobs!! Still got my cold so don't no if that's a stuffy nose or not! My poor dog has an ear infection so the vets this afternoon for her!! Poor baby keeps shaking her head!! An as she's a St Bernard you no what comes with that lol!! Luckily she's a girl so doesn't suffer with slobber!! But today think she's getting bit wound up where she's in pain!! Poor little girl x

Titi sounds like good symptoms to me hun I got veiny bbs to!! Not pretty to me but my poor hubby thinks there great!! I suppose no sex for 5 weeks does that lol!!

Fili how you feeling? Xxx

Hopeful I'm trying to look at these pj jeans can't imagine what there like, let us no if they look good!
An that lazee thingy we have something like that an all in one baby grow!! It doesn't hVe a flap to use the bathroom though!! Wish it did! I fid buy one as my step daughter has one! Was a bit of a joke thing at first but they are comfy when your just chilling at home! Trust me! Lol!!
Xx

Thanks ladies x I'm sure my hubby will remember not sure he'll say anything until I do though x it's my close friends I'd like even a wee text from but we will see x i have a candle app on my iPad an the song in the arms of the angel so will prob take a wee moment to myself with that x the medium I see reg said I would be pregnant by today an I can Mark the day a little but no to dwell on it as I now have beany with me x

Don't think I will be dtd anytime soon lol poor hubby had as much as he could last few months now getting none lol hope he doesn't feel used for his spermy :haha:

Oh I have a onesie too they are so comfy except when you have to strip to go pee :wacko: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->