PAL - August 2012 Rainbow babies!

I was thinking the same thing when I saw your Aug m/c. Hopefully these are *true* rainbows. =)

Welcome to Griffin. I hope this is a sticky bean for you too.

I had my second blood draw today. Hcg is 234 and prog 67. It has more than doubled in 3 days and my prog is nearly 40m/iu higher than monday the pessaries are working. I go again for blood on tuesday. I'm hoping this is a good sign. both my mc's were at 6 weeks so Only 1 week to go, I hope I get an ultrasound the week after to show I am still pregnant, I refuse to carry around a dead baby again.

Hope your all doing well. any symptoms yet?

Thats fab news justwaiting those numbers are great. Im hoping to get an u/s at 7ish weeks too. xxx

justwaiting, great news!

I am currently suffering from TERRIBLE acne and bloating. The combination makes me almost mortified to leave the house! Yesterday I thought I saw my coworker staring at my stomach! I think I'm going nuts! Also, I was complaining about my acne in the office last week, and a different coworker asked if I was pregnant.

justwaiting...that's awesome! so glad for you!

i just got my 2nd hcg results in so at 4w1d it doubled to 229 (it was 108 @ 3w6d) so now i'm breathing a sigh of relief! not sure what the next step is, the nurse said they'd call me to schedule the next tests. after the stress of waiting this week...i'm not really sure that i want to check it again!!

as far as symptoms, i'm definitely bloated! and i was nauseated all day yesterday...but i'm not sure if that was from being pg or just from my nerves being all tore up waiting on my lab results! but that's about it for now!

Hey ladies. Please can I join. I've had 3 missed miscarriages and found out today I'm pregnant. Due August 7th :)

HI Embo!!!! Nice to see you in here!! xxx

Hey ladies. Please can I join. I've had 3 missed miscarriages and found out today I'm pregnant. Due August 7th :)

welcome! so sorry for your losses, but congrats on your :bfp: we share the same due date :)

Hey cazi hopefully I'll be here for the long haul. The next 8 months :)

My beans don't survive past 8 weeks so I'll see 8 weeks with a heartbeat as my first milestone :/

When do you think you will have your 1st scan. I've never seen a baby let alone one with a heartbeat lol (1xblighte ovum, l x ectopic and 1 x m/c) Think I will cry when I see a bean on the screen! xx

Well get ready to cry chick cos I just know you're gonna see your bean this time :)

Not sure about the scan. I'm still thinking on that one!! I can have one from 6 weeks and then every 10 days if I like but I'm not sure whether I can cope with the intense emotions with each scan. Hmmm still thinking!!!

I have an appt to get my recurrent m/c results on the 19th i'll be 6+4. I'm not sure if I should ask for a scan then or if its a tiny bit early and will cause more worry??

I have an appt to get my recurrent m/c results on the 19th i'll be 6+4. I'm not sure if I should ask for a scan then or if its a tiny bit early and will cause more worry??

Hmmmm it's definitely tempting tho chick. The earliest I got a heartbeat was 5+5 :)

Congrats to everyone getting their :bfp:s! I just got mine today and my edd is August 11. I had an early miscarriage in September on my first round of clomid and can't believe I'm pregnant after my second round of clomid!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->