PAL- Due 01/18/13. anyone else due in January?

No, I didn't have that great of a time. It's much more fun when drunk. There was a ton of nasty girls who kept hanging out with dh friends. GROSS. I mean, it was very very nasty girls.

I can't believe you two don't want to know the gender! Now when we all have that scan (around the same time!) I will be the only one who knows! Lol.

Today is mothers day here. Cant wait to tell my mom!

Do you guys still test? I freaked myself out again this morning with an opk. I tested with one last night and it was very dark... Way darker than the control line! Tested with one this morning and it was fainter. Tested again and darker. Lol. I think my tests for everything show up better with afternoon pee than morning. Especially when I took a frer and found out I was pregnant. Fmu the line is super light, smu it was much much darker. I wish they wouldn't do that! I am finally out of hpts. I need to stop testing and comparing lines!

What are yalls plans for today? Are you guys in England? You are six hours ahead of me.

Hate you guys been getting like weird twinge pains on your ovary? I have. It scares me!

Wait.. why didn't my ticker change? I am four weeks one day. And I miscarried four months, two days ago. Weird.

I just gave in and told my parents.
They r excited but nervous

Do either of you have backpain? I an freaking out because I have a back ache.

Oooo go Poppy :D
I have had ovary twinges i think they are normal..i panic as well! Not sure about the backache though hun.My oh wants to find out but i dont :) have you told your mum yet?
Yea im in england ...raining for a change!!!

stupid laptop!!
ps no im not testing..STOP IT...haha, i got myself really upset on the cb digi ones last time, am not doing it again

Arrrrr that's brilliant!
I wish my parents had cried haha

Aww :) i have finally started getting tender boobies :) whoop

My boobs hurt ALOT. Way more than the last pregnancy. Hopefully it's a good sign

Mine didnt really,and even this time they arnt that sore and im way less crampy than last time aswell....im not massively hopeful tobe honest :(

How far a long are you Kat? Have you guys had your betas drawn? And when did you guys find out?

They don't generally do that in uk.
I found out at 9dpo.
When did u find out?

Same, 9dpo. I got a positive ic.. or what I thought was positive. So I took a frer that had a faint line. Went out and bought a digital, answer brand, and more frer and they all came back positive. That's weird they dont do betas over there. I wonder why? I mean, that could potentially save you and the pregnancy. Mine were low when I found out, 23. But I found out so dang early so that doesn't shock me. But my doctors nurse seems to have a problem with saying that my levels are low every time I talkto her. She didn't know how many dpo I was (I ovulate cd17, not 14.) But sIe always opens her mouth to give me her opinion of "they are low." :gun:

My boobs don't hurt that bad Kat. They are just sore. I am really not cramping at all either.. just sometimes in my left ovary. That is the side I ovulated from so I am assuming it is the corpus luteum (sp?) making itself known. At least that is what I am praying for. The only real symptom I have felt almost the entire time was nausea. Please don't read into not having much symptoms. Every pregnancy is different. Plus, since you had a miscarriage last time.. maybe the lack of symptoms is actually a good thing..

I hope so, i didn't find out till 14dpo, i ov cd20, my positives never show any earlier its weird!
I dont even know what betas are really haha, I get them pains more on the left as well so maybe thats the one i ov from? How do you know,did you feel it? I didnt feel anything this cycle

I ovulated cd13/14 so that's prob why ur positives r showing later than mine

Iv had such a boring birthday. I still can't go to school (I'm a teacher) because there is a slap cheek infection in my class. It can cause miscarriage if I catch it. I'm waiting for the blood test results to find out if I had it as a child and am immune. Rubbish!

I can feel which side I ovulate from. I ovulated cd17 from my left side this time. I beta test is a quantitative hcg blood test. Mine at 9dpo was 23.

Are either you lovely ladies cramping? I am. Not bad and my backache is gone. I'm sure its normal but freaking me out all the same!

Happy birthday poppy! What do you teach at school? I am going to college to be a teacher. I did three years of psychology and was supposed to graduate next may only to change it and have another three years left. lol. What is a slap cheek infection? I have never heard of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->