PAL- Due 01/18/13. anyone else due in January?

I teach year 1, 5-6 year olds.

I hadn't heard of slap cheek before last week either. It's spread like a cold but leaves a rash on the cheeks that looks like uv been slapped. Aparently it's really common in children but only dangerous if ur pregnant

I havnt had much cramping at all. Maybe cos my uturus has already been stretched in the last pregbancy. I hope so. I cdnt bear it if my engleburt (that's we have named it) is not growing

englebert :D thats awesome
I'm 5w3ds from lmp. Last time i had terrible cramping but not so much this time, like you say every pregnancy is different i guess.
Your best to stay at home then Poppy, how long till you can go back?
Happy Birthday :) xx

I just found out I'm pregnant today! :) I'm due January 26.

Thank you! Just getting started 3 weeks, 2 days.

Leinzlove uv come to join me in all my pregbancy threads. It's so exciting.

I know leinzlove from a ttc after a loss thread

yey congrats leinzlove :)
Im really poorly today :( got work at 4 so tempted to ring in been in and out of sleep all morning..not like me at all...sob

I keep cramping. I am so scared this isn't going to end well..

I'm sure cramping is fine as long as you are not bleeding.

I'm sorry ur feeling unwell Kat.

I'm stressing out about this slap cheek. Y won't the blood test results come out??????

When are you supposed to get them?

No, no bleeding. Just freaking myself out!

its understandable that your freaking out hun but cramping is normal for many pregnancies i even read somewhere that its a good sign as your body is getting ready to sustain the pregnancy.can you get to the docs if your worried? Are you getting an early scan?
Is the blood tests for you for the slap cheek?cant remember what you said and too lazy to go back some pages :D

Yeh to find out about the slap cheek

Just cried down phone to my doctors surgery. They said the results are still not in and to try again tomorrow

Oh nooo :hugs: least they will be here tomo

That is really aggravating poppy! Sorry they haven't gotten back with you! They better by tomorrow!

I have a scan booked for June 11. I will be 8+2.. so I think that's early. I am trying to chill and not call them a lot. lol. I already called them freaking out yesterday. I just can't wait till Thursday so I can see how much my beta level rose!

What are you girls up to today?

Im dying at work...sooooo don't want to be here feel so ill :( Do you think its safe to take anaddin paracetamol plus cold and flu? It doesn't say not to take if pregnant..i'm desperate
Do they do the betas by blood then?

Yes, a beta is a blood test. And I wouldn't take anything, but my doctor said absolutely not. So I just have to suffer. I would ask first.

What r the ingredients?
Iv been told a one off dose of paracetamol is ok in emergencies. I had the worst headache on Sunday but I was too worried to take anything do just had to live through it

Oh haha am so thick :D
I was told paracetamol is ok to take but not ibuprofen..it just doesn't say anything at all about pregnancy on the pack

Some cold and flu tablets contain an ingredient that's not safe for pregnant women

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->