PAL- Due 01/18/13. anyone else due in January?

it just says paracetamol :wacko: i'll just suffer, 1 more hour left at work...back at 6.30am :cry:

Buy some normal paracetamol on ur way home. U know it's safe then

Did you ladies get the medicine figured out? I don't feel like going back a couple pages. Lol.

I got my blood test today instead of tomorrow so results tomorrow!

I don't know if we sorted out the medicine haha

I hope ur blood results go ok. Hopefully I'll get my results for slap cheek tomorrow too

Are you looking for medicine for a cold? Here is my Dr.'s advice, he prints us a sheet and he gave it to me when I was pg with lil dragon. Maybe it'll help.

SPOTTING: During early pg it's quite common. If this occurs immediatley get off your feet. Do not have BD. If bleeding is like a period call Dr. office or hospital.

ALCOHOL: use is discouraged as it may cause permanent damage to the fetus, especially is excessive in early pg.

CONSTIPATION: can be relieved by milk of magnesia or other stool softeners. Avoid the use of enemas or laxatives

COUGHS: may be treated with Robitussin DM as directed on the bottle. If you have colored sputum or great chest congestion, call the Dr. office or hospital.

DENTAL WORK: may be performed during PG. Be certain your dentist knows you are PG. Be properly shielded for Xrays. Novocain or other local anesthetics may be safely used.

DIARRHEA: is best treated by drinking clear liquids and Kaopectate.

DOUCHING: is not reccomended during PG. Increased vaginal secretions are normal as long as they do not cause itching or a foul odor.

HEADACHES: and minor body aches and pains may safely be treated with tylenol. Avoid aspirin, Advil, Motrin, and Nuprin during your PG.

HEARTBURN or UPSET STOMACHS: respond well to Maalox, Mylanta, Tums or Gaviscon. Do not use baking soda.

HEAT RASH: Destin or Cortaid may be used.

MINOR COLDS: require extra rest and plenty of liquids. If sinus congestion or drainage is a problem, you may use an over the counter decongestant or antihistamine such as Chlortrimeton, Sinutab, Sudafed, Coricidin-D, Dimacol, or Tylenol Cold & Flu for a short period of 3-5 days. Do not use these products if you have high blood pressure or after 34 weeks of PG. Saline nose spray may be used. If fever is higher than 101 degrees call Dr. office or hospital.

NAUSEA & VOMITING: allow stomach rest for 2 hours after vomiting. Start slowly on clear liquids, only 1-2 oz. at a time (of water, soda pop, jello or popsicles.) and increase slowly. You may eat dry crackers or pretzels if hungry. If vomiting persists past 24 hrs call Dr. office or hospital.

SMOKING: is particularly harmful to your baby and yourself. PG is an ideal time to quit!

SORE THROAT: may be treated with Cepecol Lozenges or VICKS throat spray.

SWELLING: may occur in the late weeks of PG. Decrease your salt intake in diet. (Use bottled water if your home has water softener.) Elevate feet periodically throughtout the day, and avoid sitting for long periods. If accompanied by headache or blurred vision, contact Dr. office or hospital.

TRAVEL: during PG is permitted until the last month in uncomplicated PG. Frequent breaks for walking are encouraged.

YEAST INFECTION: may use Monistat or Gynelotrimin

Wow. My doctor said absolutely nothing until 13 weeks and even then it was extremely limited. It's weird how different doctors say different things.

It sure is. I appreciate knowing some things in advance. As it saves some phone calls. :)

Lol yeah I have called my doctor like five times in the past four days :blush: lol but they act like I have done this before! I don't know what I am doing!

Yeah, they should know no two pregnancies are the same. This is technically my third pg, and its already different. Heck, the 2ww was different. With the previous 2, I had cramping, nearly every symptom in the book. And this time I didn't have any symptoms at all.

No, IB with DD, or this one... but with lil dragon I did.

My doctor also said avoid medication esp in the first 12 weeks.

Thank you leinzlove :) I feel lots better today i had a honey and lemon hot drink with ginger last night so i think it was that ;)
Hows everyone feeling??
Hope both your results are good today xx

Kat, Good to hear you are feeling better! :) I've been tired today, not much else yet. But I'm super early! :)

It drags when you find out early doesn't it :D

Yes I found out at 9dpo. It seemed to take forever to get past the date af was due

have you got results yet Poppy?

Feeling alright.. I am super nervous that my level won't come back good. I am gonna ask my doctor if I can go get it done again in a couple weeks since next week is the time baby died last time. If I can make it to six weeks with nothing happening then I will n confident baby will be ok.

It took forever for me to miss af! I found found out at 9dpo too.

I keep having weird twinges in the side I ovulated from. is anyone else?

How is everyone else today?

I have a friend here from out of town who has been here for ten days and she leaves today. :cry: but she was here when I found out I was pregnant so this month was a great time to get pregnant. I love that she was here to find out with me!

Does anyone else keep testing? I might have already asked this.. I can't step away from the tests! When I hear my levels I will feel better.

Can I join the party?

I'm 20 years old, and Just got a bfp yesterday! According to all the online calculators I'm due January 26th. I had a m/c with twins in February at 8 weeks, but started bleeding at 6w, so I pretty much knew all along I was going to loose them. That was my first pregnancy.

I'm super excited to be a mommy!

Welcome kie! I am 20 too! Miscarried in January. How are you feeling so far?

Welcome kieanna
Congratulations on ur pregnancy. where r u from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->