PAL- Due 01/18/13. anyone else due in January?

I got told by the doctors surgery that my results could take up to 3 weeks. Ahhhhhhh

Three weeks!? Why the hell does it take so long for results over there? Mine gets them to me the next day always. I would hate going to a doctor in Europe. lol.

They said because its an unusual test.

I think I'm going to have to go back to work

Just be careful poppy! Are there any warning signs to slap cheek that you could watch for? Does it for sure cause a miscarriage?

It's a 1 in 10 chance of miscarriage I think. I could be wrong

Thats rubbish Poppy!! I wouldn't risk it hun if you can help it.
I know day by day, It maybe helps i keep forgetting :D

How many angels do you have Kat? If you don't mind me asking..

i have had 3 losses hun, 2 before i had my son,so over 10 years ago and this one in Jan, 2 at 8weeks and 1 at 17 but baby had stopped growing weeks earlier x

I dont know how to get all these things on my profile, am not to clever with comps :D

Do any doctors have any ideas why you have had problems holding pregnancies? Or is it just like bad luck? If this is too painful to talk about feel free to tell me to shut up. Lol

Ha no your ok... Not really just one of them things, the pregnancy that went further they found something wrong with the umbilical cord but as ive had a healthy pregnancy with no complications they just kinda brushed the last one off, but i got some bloods done and they were normal. I convinced myself i cant carry girls but its just in my head :D

Hi
I had sever cramps with no blood this morning. Really scared! Worse than the other stretchy type cramps iv been having. I felt faint, sick and was sure I was miscarrying. The pain went after half an hour though. I hope engleburt is ok.

How r u?

Sorry ladies. Been busy.

Poppy I Ile cramps like that last night. Nov severe.. but painful. they went away after five minutes but it scared me! I think they were more painful because it was the middle of the night and I was half asleep. But I was able to fall back asleep and now they are gone. No bleeding for me either. I am sure xe are both ok :hugs:

I got a third beta done. Level rose to 1996 so that's good. I also had a early ultrasound which showed the tiniest little sac but it was before five weeks so not shocking there was nothing really there. I wish I wouldn't have gotten it though. It wasn't through my obgyn and he was not happy when he found out. :shrug: oh well.

Dh is taking me somewhere special to stay the night tonight so of can celebrate our anniversary. its actually tomorrow but he couldn't take off all those days from work. We have been married one year!

How is everyone else? Did we ever get slap cheek results?

Hi
I had sever cramps with no blood this morning. Really scared! Worse than the other stretchy type cramps iv been having. I felt faint, sick and was sure I was miscarrying. The pain went after half an hour though. I hope engleburt is ok.

How r u?

It could have been gas! It happens to me sometimes, too and I can have trouble distinguishing between the two. The crampy gas down low can freak me out. If you don't have bleeding, then you are most likely fine. I'm sure you've heard about this, but many pregnant women that are close to their due date confuse gas with contraction pain! They really can feel similar!

Afm... Ultrasound tomorrow. I'm terrified...

That's exactly what my mom said. Major TMI but I have been having some pottying problems. I think mine was just gas. lol and I sure yours was too sweetie. I know it is terrifying though!

Good luck on the scan presh!

Hi

How r u?

It could have been gas! It happens to me sometimes, too and I can have trouble distinguishing between the two. The crampy gas down low can freak me out. If you don't have bleeding, then you are most likely fine. I'm sure you've heard about this, but many pregnant women that are close to their due date confuse gas with contraction pain! They really can feel similar!

Afm... Ultrasound tomorrow. I'm terrified...

I hope your right. It was so bad I was sweating so much my clothes were soaked. I was literally screaming and I saw spots in front of my eyes. It was horrible

Good luck with ur scan tomorrow. I'm booking a private scan for next week to put my mind at rest

Oh im sorry you had a bad time of it Poppy, Im sure everything will be ok will the doc not give you an early scan?
I'm ok nothing much to report! boobs getting a tad more sore :)
Hope you have a nice night away tryinfor1, Im getting married next May :)

Happy Anniversary Tryin41! Congratulations, and I'm glad your pg is going well.

Poppy: I'm sorry you had such a scare. I'm glad you are having a reassurance scan and that the cramping stopped. :hugs:

Prestfresh: So exciting, you'll see your baby tomorrow. I'm sorry you are terrified, I also am for my own. Try to relax if you can, and be good to yourself. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->