PAL, due in 6/2012

Bookfish-hi hun i am so so sorry for your loss but congrats on your twins!!...any pg after a loss is very hard but we hang around here and it makes things easier and time passes faster! Stick around and join us all the ladies here are wonderful!if you ever wanna talk feel free to pm me. Lots of hugs

pitakat - lovely bump hun :thumbup:

bookfish -so sorry for the loss of your little boy :hugs: and congrats on your twins xx

Just realised its the due date of my 2nd angel baby tomorrow :(

Thank you Christiana and kaboom. That's so sweet of you gals to have replied.

Sorry for your losses too :(

Am going to hang around and bug you all as I cannot do it in real life much...

bookfish, you can be my guest...i m on bed rest sine 12w4d and definitely wont be on my feet for the next few weeks either so i always enjoy good company!!

kaboom- i know it s gonna be a hard time tomorrow but our lost babies are found angels and will be looking over your and your lo now so just smile up at your angel. Lots of hugs your way!

Lilmama and Kaboom, those are beautiful ultrasound pictures! Lilmama, congrats on another girl! :D

My hubby took this bump picture of me last night :thumbup:
https://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee338/angelkissed_Redhead/th_DSCN3875.jpg

Cute bump pic!

Im expecting twins and due to previous csection where I ended up losing my boy, I hope to make it to 36 weeks this time, which will be sometime in June. Pls need someone to talk to..

Book.fish, good luck with your twins. I am not sure when I'll end up delivering my little monkeys, but I'm hoping for early June. I'm just hoping they're big enough and healthy enough and that I can carry them as long a they need it.

pitakat - lovely bump hun :thumbup:

bookfish -so sorry for the loss of your little boy :hugs: and congrats on your twins xx

Just realised its the due date of my 2nd angel baby tomorrow :(

:hugs: I know it's not easy to encounter these dates, but we're here for you and you will make it past this. I think it's important to remember the loss, but keep focusing on the miracle of life growing inside you now.

Thanks little bird, congrats for your twins, am desperately hoping for sometime in June too..

bookfish, you can be my guest...i m on bed rest sine 12w4d and definitely wont be on my feet for the next few weeks either so i always enjoy good company!!

kaboom- i know it s gonna be a hard time tomorrow but our lost babies are found angels and will be looking over your and your lo now so just smile up at your angel. Lots of hugs your way!

Hi christiana

Sorry I may be asking stupid questions as Im joining this group late. Why are you on bed rest? Is it complete rest or can you go for a shower etc?

Hey bookfish, not a stupid question at all hun... At 12w4d i started bleeding heavily and was put on bed rest (was allowed to go to the toilet and have a very quick shower every other day preferably). The red blood stopped after about a week put brown blood continued until week 17. With 2 previous losses (that ended with d&c) , one vaginal birth, and a bicornuate uterus, by doc was convinced i might be at risk for ic so he put in a cerclage at 17w6d. That resulted in some more blood and contractions and even though these hae mostly stopped by now i have been told to stay in bed until week 22 and we ll see from there on. I doubt he will let me get on my feet then either. I do get up to go to the living room, or to eat with my lo but other than that by feet are constantly up. How is your doc treating you hun? Btw i read your blog and i was in tears...if i could i would literally hug you!

Hey bookfish, not a stupid question at all hun... At 12w4d i started bleeding heavily and was put on bed rest (was allowed to go to the toilet and have a very quick shower every other day preferably). The red blood stopped after about a week put brown blood continued until week 17. With 2 previous losses (that ended with d&c) , one vaginal birth, and a bicornuate uterus, by doc was convinced i might be at risk for ic so he put in a cerclage at 17w6d. That resulted in some more blood and contractions and even though these hae mostly stopped by now i have been told to stay in bed until week 22 and we ll see from there on. I doubt he will let me get on my feet then either. I do get up to go to the living room, or to eat with my lo but other than that by feet are constantly up. How is your doc treating you hun? Btw i read your blog and i was in tears...if i could i would literally hug you!

Thank you so much Christiana. Those are such kind words for me. Am immensely sorry for your losses too.

I wish everything goes well for you in this pregnancy.

My cervix is not very long, and due to earlier tragedy and twins this time along, am getting a cerclage next Sunday, I will be 16.4 weeks. Hopefully I can keep the babies inside healthy for as long as possible and bring them home with us this time.

Hugs and much love to you.

So my news of the day is that I have a new official due date--June 11. Will someone make that change in the first page? That due date is the actual due date from my LMP, but I measured a little smaller at my first US, so I got moved to June 16, but thus far, I am still measuring spot on with a June 11 due date...so my scheduled c-section has been moved to June 6. One more little twist, the placenta is laying low, so I may potentially have placenta previa. I am going to get another US at 28 weeks to find out if the placenta has moved as the uterus grows. If it doesn't move, my c-section might be scheduled even a week or two earlier than that. Hoping it moves and that I can still have the baby in June. Otherwise, everything else if okay.

Thanks hun.i really think you re doing a good thing getting the preventative cerclage, even if it s just what the word suggests...preventative!plus your are still early for the stitch so that is a plus as well! I hope it all goes well and it keeps those los in there for the long run! And for what it's worth it, even though i did get contractions after having the stitch, afterall it wasnt such a big deal!x

Lil hey i was writing and saw your post after i hit send! I really dont get when they change edd, i mean it is estimated anyway and 40 weeks goes from lmp so what if you measure small?it might just be a small baby,it doesnt mean it hasnt baked long enough!anyway, glad you re measuring right on the dates and hopefully that placenta will move up!we re all still early (well midway really) so i hope once those belly start getting too big the placenta will move up!that s at least what happened with my ds!xx

So my news of the day is that I have a new official due date--June 11. Will someone make that change in the first page? That due date is the actual due date from my LMP, but I measured a little smaller at my first US, so I got moved to June 16, but thus far, I am still measuring spot on with a June 11 due date...so my scheduled c-section has been moved to June 6. One more little twist, the placenta is laying low, so I may potentially have placenta previa. I am going to get another US at 28 weeks to find out if the placenta has moved as the uterus grows. If it doesn't move, my c-section might be scheduled even a week or two earlier than that. Hoping it moves and that I can still have the baby in June. Otherwise, everything else if okay.

Lilmama -- We don't actually have a list of people and due dates on the first page. Not saying we can't, just that there's no info to be updated at this time.

We're going to be close, my c-section will be scheduled for June 8 to start with, but I'm hoping it is just a little earlier. My brother-in-law is getting married in California in June and I'm hoping that I can attend, although I know that the chances are really slim. :) Of course, I want the babies to be as healthy and big as possible, so it's a balance. I'm just not making any plans either way for now.

I hope your placenta is in a better position by the next ultrasound! I know it happens that way for a lot of people, so hopefully it will work out for you.

I had my high risk OB appt today due to having a subchorionic hemorrhage(sch) and my anatomy scan. The baby is growing right on time and doing wonderfully!!!! The only thing is the sch is still there but its still all old blood and he said it should not give the baby or me any problems. They found out that I have placenta previa(and I think he said it was complete) so I'm still on pelvic rest due to both the sch and placenta previa. I go back March 15th to the high risk doctor(at 25 weeks and 2 days) to see if the placenta moved. If it does not move then I maybe having my first c-section, but I'm praying it will move.So when they did my scan they asked about if I wanted to know the gender. I told them at 14 weeks and 6 days I was told a boy. So they checked for me again to make sure first he said no it looks like you are having a girl, but he said wait and I'll recheck and he confirmed that we are having our 5th BOY!!!! Jason William!!!!

All Boy!!!
https://i552.photobucket.com/albums/jj359/kat1996_photo/Our rainbow baby/001-1.jpg
His little arm, hand and fingers
https://i552.photobucket.com/albums/jj359/kat1996_photo/Our rainbow baby/006-1.jpg

BTW have any of you ladies had placenta previa complete? Were you only one plevic rest?(I have had no bleeding due to the placenta previa) and did it move for a vaginal birth?

Next Reg OB appt next Wed.

TTC, sorry to hear about the placenta. My BFF had a very low placenta and she was on bedrest for her 2nd child, but she was already planning to have a c-section so it didn't make any difference. I have heard a lot of people say it can move, since your uterus is going to grow. I hope it moves enough that you can have the kind of delivery you want!

Good news that the SCH is just old blood and isn't a cause for concern at this point!

They just did my 20-week ultrasound today and confirmed again that it's two boys. I texted DH, whose response was, "Shocker!" Hehe. I accept that I'm going to be a mom of all boys. :)

TTC- good news about the old sch! Old blood...who cares...no reason to worry at all! I can imagine your face when he said it's a girl...good thing he checked again!!! Sorry about the placenta previa, dont really know much about it but i do know that as the uterus grows the placenta moves up so hopefully this will be the case with you too!

Little bird- hehehehe as you already know boys are actually fantastic! I ve always wanted a girl but ever since i had my son i keep thinking how awesome little boys are!! Today my lo kept kissing my belly and putting his ears on it..he'd turn round and say...'i can hear something'...and then he d look through my bellybutton but say 'i cant see anything'...bless his soul he is only 20 months old but he seems as excited as we are about his little sis (ok i know it will be a little different when she s here but i m just saying...boys are awesome!!)

You're right, boys are sweethearts. I am not complaining, my kids have been so easy so far, and we have a lot of fun together.

Hi ladies sorry ive not been around work has been nuts :wacko:

Glad to see everyone's doing well. Nothing new happening here bubs is cooking away nicely and is getting feisty now. Due date went ok last week spent the day emptying out the spare room so we can start decorating it as a nursery :thumbup:

Good to hear from you, kaboom! It sounds like you're getting a lot done to prepare a nursery!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->