PAL, due in 6/2012

Yay, PitaKat!

I am definitely counting down to mine!

yyyyaaaaaayyyy well done pitakat!!!roll on week 28!!

hey Kaboom! I was actually thinking of all you ladies yesterday, we must all be doing great to be that quiet!!! I m doing ok, had my growth scan (i think i ve already written that?) and tomorrow is V-day, yayyayayayya(well at least for the uk it is-not greece but i ll take it anyway!!). I was told at growth scan i will remain on bed rest for the rest of this pregnancy but but now i couldn't care less...i just want bubs to stay put for as long as possible! Doc thinks that if we can make it to 37 weeks when we'll take the stitch out then he believes i ll give birth at that point! But we ll wait and see! Also had lots of infections due to the stitch being there and have been on 3 courses of antibiotics in total but i guess i ll never get sick again after that!!!

How's everyone else doing? any cute bump pics? scan pics?

Hi ladies, sounds like everyone is just cruising along! I will have my v-day later this week, and I'm so happy for reaching that milestone! Definitely feeling worn out and my belly is stretched pretty tight at this point, can't imagine how much bigger I will get! Good to hear from all of you!

I'm getting pretty big too. It is now starting to get really uncomfortable to move or walk too fast. Yesterday, I ran to catch the bus and all the round ligaments were screaming at me. Ugh. I bought a maternity belt last night so that it might provide some support when we go on a family vacation to Disney World next week.

Wow, good luck with your family trip and I hope the belt gives you all the support you need! Have fun!

woowoowwoow i repeat too lil...you sound like the ideal pregnant woman going on disney world holidays!!! Have fun hun and wear that belt, it will keep everything a little more cosy and firm!

Wanted to stop by and say :hi:! Glad to hear everyone is doing great!! My V- day is next week on Tuesday and I'm very excited to reach that milestone!!! I go see my high risk doc the 15th. I'm praying the placenta has moved!!

I'm getting pretty big too. It is now starting to get really uncomfortable to move or walk too fast. Yesterday, I ran to catch the bus and all the round ligaments were screaming at me. Ugh. I bought a maternity belt last night so that it might provide some support when we go on a family vacation to Disney World next week.

Have fun on your trip!!

Hey ttc, congrats you're so close to v day now, ayayyayayayayayay!!!Hope that placenta has moved up, let us know how the appointment goes!

TTCbaby -- Happy early V-day! Please keep us updated on the results on the 15th. I hope everything works out perfectly!

AFM, I had another ultrasound on Friday, the twins are looking good and cervix is just fine. My bump is humongous and I am definitely walking slower nowadays. This is the hardest pregnancy so far, but I'm so happy that the babies are thriving.

So so happy for you little bird! Twin pregnancys are bound to be so much harder, well done!!

happy V-day ttc :thumbup:

I hit doubles figures tomorrow :o

lilmamato, how was your vacation? Did the maternity belt help support your bump?

Congratulations on your V-days, TTC, LittleBird, and Kaboom!

Chistiana, how are you doing?

I'm at 28 weeks tomorrow, and thought it was a good time to post another picture :thumbup:
https://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee338/angelkissed_Redhead/th_DSCN3877.jpg

Hey pitakat! Congrats on reaching this huge milestone, 28w is for me the first real biggy!!!your bump is sooooo sooo cute!it s just a bump sticking out, everything else is exactly the same!!!how do you do that?? I ll try posting my bump in a while when i cam use my computer cause lo is running around right now! I m 26w on sunday and doing pretty fine, already fully used to bed rest, 11ws to term!!

ok here goes my bump! sorry about the effects, i m in bed n very bored...i had to play around!!!

Attachments

• photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 9
it s just a bump sticking out, everything else is exactly the same!!!how do you do that??

lol to be honest not everything is the same, my bra size has gone up 2 sizes! :wacko: My boobs are covered in stretch marks, but I haven't gotten them anywhere else yet, thank goodness.

Awww, Chistiana, your bump is adorable!! So glad to hear you're well and getting used to the bed rest, only 11 weeks left to go, there's light at the end of the tunnel! I know for a lot of women 24 weeks is the first big milestone, do you mind me asking why 28 weeks is the first big milestone for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->