PAL, due in 6/2012

Hey thanks pitakat! I dont have any stretch marks either but my belly is huge and i ve put on 6kgs...eeeekkk! In greece v day is 26w but my doc always told me (even with ds with whom i never had any problems with) that i can relax a little after we hit 28w!!!i m so gealous of the 24w v day you gave over there, means your docs are much beyter equiped for premature babies!!

Cute baby bumps ladies! I'll have to post a new picture of my baby bump when I take one this week coming up.

Chistiana, if my dr had told me that, then I'd be thinking of 28 weeks as my first big milestone too! Only 2 weeks to go till you hit it!

TTC, can't wait to see your bump picture!

lilmamato, how was your vacation? Did the maternity belt help support your bump?

Congratulations on your V-days, TTC, LittleBird, and Kaboom!

Chistiana, how are you doing?

I'm at 28 weeks tomorrow, and thought it was a good time to post another picture :thumbup:
https://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee338/angelkissed_Redhead/th_DSCN3877.jpg

Cute bump pic! I really have to take a picture to share.

ok here goes my bump! sorry about the effects, i m in bed n very bored...i had to play around!!!

Another great bump! You ladies are skinny minnies! I feel and look huge, but it doesn't bother me as much when I'm pregnant. It's after the babies are born that I really start to get frustrated about weight issues.

LittleBird! You look so adorable! :flower:

We are back from Disney and it was tiring, but I feel pretty good now, more active and ready to keep up with the walking (we seriously must have walked more than five miles a day). The belt helped for a while, but then I started getting a skin reaction--I have some terrible skin eczema going on right now--all pregnancy related, so I had to stop using it. In fact, my dermatologist wants me to take prednisone for a short period, but I am reluctant. I have been using the topical ointment, but haven't taken the pills yet. If I can stand the itching with the topical, I might try to just not take it. Unfortunately, the skin thing might get worse as we go deeper into the third trimester. :nope:

Besides that, all seems alright. Hope you all are doing well too!

Little bird, might i remind you you have 2 kids already and carrying TWINS???!!!!i bet you look just as adorable!

Lil-so glad your trip was nice!!this itching this started for me
too this last week but i try to keep it as hydrated as possible to avoid stretchmarks! Hope your excema clears soon, i m not one to talk since i am on 100 pills a day but if i could withhold it i would so i totally agree with you not taking the pills if you can stand it!!

I had my high risk appt yesterday and I got wonderful news!! The placenta has totally moved away from my cervix and the sch(subchorionic hemorrhage) is totally gone!!! Praise Jesus!!!! Baby boy is doing wonderfully!!!(more praise!!) He weighs approx 2lbs and we got to see him have hiccups during the ultrasound!!!!

Heres my baby bump yesterday at 25 weeks and 2 days:

https://i552.photobucket.com/albums/jj359/kat1996_photo/Our rainbow baby/25weeksand2days.jpg

Ooowwe TTC this is just WONDERFUL news!!!i am so so happy everything is working out perfectly!!and your bump is absolutely amazing! Well done hun, you be been super brave and everything worked out nicely!!

I had my high risk appt yesterday and I got wonderful news!! The placenta has totally moved away from my cervix and the sch(subchorionic hemorrhage) is totally gone!!! Praise Jesus!!!! Baby boy is doing wonderfully!!!(more praise!!) He weighs approx 2lbs and we got to see him have hiccups during the ultrasound!!!!

Heres my baby bump yesterday at 25 weeks and 2 days:

https://i552.photobucket.com/albums/jj359/kat1996_photo/Our rainbow baby/25weeksand2days.jpg

That's awesome news, Thank you Lord! :happydance: So glad to hear that your little guy is doing so well, and Your bump is so cute!

thats brilliant news ttc glad to hear all is going well:thumbup:

Hey everyone! We ve been quiet again! No news from this front, bubs is doing fine, the only thing is in our appointment on wednesday the doc told us bubs has her feet down and due to bu he s not sure she has enough space to turn the right way anymore. But ow well this is the least of my worries for now i guess!
How s everyone else? Kaboom? Lil? Ttc? All the other lovely ladies?

Hey ladies! Not much going on here. In the past week, I have posted bump pics and 3d ultrasound pics in my journal, but I can't repost here from my iPad. So check it out if you are interested. Warning: my bump is seriously humongous! :)

Hey little bird! Your bump is beautiful seriously..sooo so cute! But i have to admit i m green with envy about your 3d scans....your boys are GORGEOUS!!!!!Wish i could have pics like this!

Hey little bird! Your bump is beautiful seriously..sooo so cute! But i have to admit i m green with envy about your 3d scans....your boys are GORGEOUS!!!!!Wish i could have pics like this!

Thanks, girl! It's always a bit of a surprise when they switch over to 3D. I never got any 3D scans with our older boys, so it's definitely a treat this time around. Just makes me even more excited to meet them. :)

I have been trying to figure out who they look like, I see that one of them has DH's eyebrows and they both look familiar in different ways, so I know that they belong in the family. :winkwink:

Hahahaha difficult not to hun!! One thing i know for sure...we had a 3d scan of ds and i can tell you he looks exactly like in that scan!!!

Hi ladies!

Good to hear that everyone is getting on so well! We've been busy trying to get ready for baby and with work! I am alright for the most part. I have placenta previa so I might be delivery at the end of May after all! I also failed the GD test so I have to watch me diet and work with the nutritionist...which is probably better for me anyway. Most uncomfortable...I have a terrible pregnancy rash and very little alleviates. Dermatologist wants me to take prednisone for a short time, but I've been resistant to it. So suffering the itchiness, for now...I figure, 7 more weeks or 9 at the worst, right?:happydance:

Lil so glad everything is well despite the placenta previa...it seems like we re in the same boat, my doc thinks i will deliver at the end of may as soon as the stitch is out...so yayayayayay another 7 weeks for you and 7.5 for me!! Sorry about GD but i guess this will resolve as soon as you have you baby. I m not one to talk about medication as i ve taken a tone during this pg but if the thought makes you uncomfortable i think you re better off not taking the meds...you re almost there..if you ve made it this far you can probably last a little longer!xo

Lil, so good to hear from you! I am sorry to hear about the rash and the GD. You are definitely on the home stretch now, so I hope the rest of the time is as pleasant as possible. The third trimester isn't as easy as the second, but we'll get through it and have lots of cuddles afterwards! I'm getting really excited about meeting these babies!

Hi Ladies, Glad to hear everything is going well with you all and your LO's!!! Sorry to hear about the placenta previa , GD and rash lil. You still have a little time for the previa to clear up hopefully is does!! Well everything is going great!!! I have my next high risk appt this Thursday. I go see him every 3 weeks. Then the 18th I go see my reg OB doc then I start seeing him every 2 weeks. I asked my reg OB doc when they will induce me since I'm on blood thinners and he said its up to the high risk doc but its usally at 37 or 38 weeks so it looks like I might be having Baby Jason the first or second week of June. Not to far off we will all be holding our little bundles!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->