PAL, due in 6/2012

Oh Chistiana, that's so great! So good to hear that she's growing so well and is such a nice, mild-mannered baby!

Colin is going though a phase where he cries a lot. He wants to be held and carried around constantly. I think he wants to be mobile but isn't crawling yet, and its frustrating for him. Hopefully this phase won't last too much longer! Other than that, we're doing well. He's growing and learning and I'm enjoying being a mom :D

Hard to believe how far they've come in such a short time, isn't it?

Yes, only 6 months ago they were still in our bellies and now they re all grown up and rebelling!! Glad to hear you re enjoying motherhood hun and dont worry, they keep going through phases these cheeky los but i think the worst is over after 6-7 months old when as you very well said they become more mobile! Colin looks an absolute sweetheart in your avatar!

Yes, only 6 months ago they were still in our bellies and now they re all grown up and rebelling!! Glad to hear you re enjoying motherhood hun and dont worry, they keep going through phases these cheeky los but i think the worst is over after 6-7 months old when as you very well said they become more mobile! Colin looks an absolute sweetheart in your avatar!
lol yeah even through a cranky phase, I'm enjoying him a ton :D He seems to be getting closer to being able to crawl, he's able to roll from his tummy to his back, though not the other way. This last week, he's been able to stay sitting up if I prop him up into a sitting position. So getting closer to being mobile! :thumbup:

I love the picture of your kiddos, they are too cute! How has your son adjusted to being a big brother?

Well he really surprised us when she came because he was really loving and caring and wasnt gealous, or didnt show it, at all. Recently he seems a little more gealous. He doesnt do anything to nat but is constantly asking to be held and if i divert my attention to nat he ll do all sort of crazy things to get my attention. But i think its normal so i m happy he is still very loving towards her!
Nat is also sitting when propped but arent they funny when they just simply fall to the side?? Do you have any teeth yet? Nat drools soooo much but still nothing

Aww, sweet big brother :) It cracks me up when he falls to the side, like "Oh this head is just too big and heavy to balance anymore" :haha: We've had a lot of teething signs, drooling, crankiness, chewing on everything, but alas, no teeth yet :wacko: How is nursing going?

It s going really well despite me going crazy over supply issues! She s only taking fruit in the morning and nurses the rest of the time. But if i m honest i dont think it s enough for her anymore because she s a hopeless case at time, i think she s nursing aaaaallll night long! How about you? Is colin still nursing? Is he on any solids? And how s night time for you?

Btw i see you trying to lose your baby weight...any good tricks? I started this pg at 60kg gave birth at 69 and i m still 64,4. I cant get any lower than that and it s really depressing me...i want to fit in my old clothes.

Oh yeah, we're still breastfeeding, going strong! We haven't started any solids yet. I'm still happy with exclusively breastfeeding at this point. That being said, I do give him tastes of my food, whatever's soft enough that he doesn't have to chew. The faces they make are too funny, aren't they? :haha:
He sleeps at night, which is nice, but is still waking up 3 or 4 times to nurse. He eats then goes back to sleep so that's nice, but I was hoping that by this time we'd be down to waking up only once or twice a night. Guess I had too high of hopes!
I haven't been doing anything special to lose weight, just breastfeeding. I was walking/jogging a couple miles 3 times a week, but that only lasted a couple months. I'm not toned anymore like I was before pregnancy. I think some of the weight I've lost was only due to losing muscle.

I d even take that (losing muscle weight) if i could only lose it!!! Nat just nurses asleep but it seems to be constant!!(she s in bed with me!) i think you had too high hopes, my son still wakes up at night (not for a feed but just wakes up, calls for one of us, sees we re there and goes back to sleep)!!! Anyway, i ll post some pics later on when i m on the computer, would love to see colin too if you dont mind!

LOL sounds like it may be a long while yet before I'm being woken up at night only once or twice then. Ah well, joys of motherhood, right? :haha: Here are a couple pictures of Colin, nothing really recent, but within the past couple months:
https://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee338/angelkissed_Redhead/554268_4331586923241_1765585180_n-1.jpg
https://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee338/angelkissed_Redhead/11-23-2012055-1.jpg
https://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee338/angelkissed_Redhead/11-23-2012031-1.jpg

Looking forward to seeing pics of your kiddos!

OMG he is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!! i love his eyes!!!!!God Bless he 's beautiful!!!!
Here are a few of nic and nat! (sorry for poor quality but they re never both still!!)

Attachments

• c3.jpg
    c3.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 3
  • c1.jpg
    c1.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 3
Awww, your kids are both so beautiful! Your boy is gonna be quite the ladies man :haha: Look at Nat's eyelashes, could they be any longer? So pretty! :kiss:

Thanks hun! So all the other ladies have disappeared huhh?

It seems so. I assume they must be busy with their 6 month olds :flower:

Hehe they must be! Well dont disappear yourself, i d like to see how our bnb baby friends grow! Ow aand btw.. We ve got our first tooth! Only 19 to go! (it is 20 in total when they re babies rights?)

lol I'm sure I won't disappear, there's a lot I don't know about being a parent and this is where I come first when I have a question :flower: Yay for the first tooth! Way to go Nat! I actually don't know how many teeth they're supposed to get, that seems like something I'd come on BnB to find out :haha:

I'm glad to hear that you ladies and your little ones are doing great!!! Baby Jason is growing like a weed!! We have no teeth here just baby drool. We have started a couple of solids just a oatmeal and carrots. Next week we may try some bananas or applesauce. I only give him his food in the evening and its only very tiny bit of one thing. The rest of the time he is breastfeed. Here is some pics of Baby Jason:

Baby Jason sitting on Santa's lap!!
https://i552.photobucket.com/albums/jj359/kat1996_photo/Our%20rainbow%20baby/2012-12-08124231_zps356478b8-1_zpse97a39d8.jpg

Our serious little reindeer!!
https://i552.photobucket.com/albums/jj359/kat1996_photo/Our%20rainbow%20baby/024_zpsdf905fd9-1_zps083e006b.jpg

Baby Jason as Baby Jesus!! (at our Candle Light Service at Church)
https://i552.photobucket.com/albums/jj359/kat1996_photo/Our%20rainbow%20baby/064_zps75af41f6-1_zps25c63df2.jpg

ttc- it s so great to hear from you! And Baby Jason is absolutely gorgeous! He is so so sweet in his little santa suit, bless him!

TTC! It's so good to see you! Your little man is so handsome, and I love love love that baby santa outfit! What a wonderful picture of him and Santa <3 And how lucky is he that he got to play the starring role at the church service?!? :D

Belated merry XMas to everyone girls, hope you ve had a great one and an even greater new year to come!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->