PAL, due in 6/2012

Well Ladies, Baby has been born! I'm infatuated :cloud9: It's a BOY, his name is Colin. He was born on June 4th, at 2:47 am, weighing 8 lbs 8 oz, and is 20.25 inches long. We just got home this afternoon. I'll try to post a birth story when I get the time/energy :haha:

https://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee338/angelkissed_Redhead/ColinsfirstPics6-4-12014.jpg

Congrats!! He is a cutie PitaKat!!!

Well Ladies, Baby has been born! I'm infatuated :cloud9: It's a BOY, his name is Colin. He was born on June 4th, at 2:47 am, weighing 8 lbs 8 oz, and is 20.25 inches long. We just got home this afternoon. I'll try to post a birth story when I get the time/energy :haha:

https://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee338/angelkissed_Redhead/ColinsfirstPics6-4-12014.jpg

YAY!!!

So, I gave birth on May 7! Chloe Anne was born on May 7 (35 weeks) at 11:24 a.m. by c-section, 6 lbs 5 oz, 19 inches. I had been hospitalized on bed rest after my 3rd major bleed due to placenta previa. The fourth bleed, which was no more than the size of a quarter alerted my doctor and she wasn't going to give me anymore time.

At our one month appointment yesterday, Chloe weighed 8 lbs 12 oz and measured 20.5 inches--gestationally 39 weeks. Whitney, my first, was born at 39 weeks and was 8 lbs 3 oz and 21.5 inches. I think both girls got daddy's size genes (Whitney is not yet 3, but wearing 5 year old clothes and that daddy is 6'8"). I'm a little relieved at this moment that I didn't have to carry to term and give birth to an 8 lb 12 oz baby (did I mention that I'm 5' 1"?). The good news is that the pediatrician told me that I don't have to wake Chloe every three hours anymore to feed but that I can feed on demand. I got a bit more sleep last night as a result. So things are progressing!

I will post updates...so sorry I've been so out of touch. Can't wait to see more pictures of your babies!

Attachments

• IMG_1049.jpg
    IMG_1049.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 1
Here is a more recent photo of Chloe.

Attachments

• 538527_10150861392316641_320979512_n.jpg
    538527_10150861392316641_320979512_n.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 3
So, I gave birth on May 7! Chloe Anne was born on May 7 (35 weeks) at 11:24 a.m. by c-section, 6 lbs 5 oz, 19 inches. I had been hospitalized on bed rest after my 3rd major bleed due to placenta previa. The fourth bleed, which was no more than the size of a quarter alerted my doctor and she wasn't going to give me anymore time.

At our one month appointment yesterday, Chloe weighed 8 lbs 12 oz and measured 20.5 inches--gestationally 39 weeks. Whitney, my first, was born at 39 weeks and was 8 lbs 3 oz and 21.5 inches. I think both girls got daddy's size genes (Whitney is not yet 3, but wearing 5 year old clothes and that daddy is 6'8"). I'm a little relieved at this moment that I didn't have to carry to term and give birth to an 8 lb 12 oz baby (did I mention that I'm 5' 1"?). The good news is that the pediatrician told me that I don't have to wake Chloe every three hours anymore to feed but that I can feed on demand. I got a bit more sleep last night as a result. So things are progressing!

I will post updates...so sorry I've been so out of touch. Can't wait to see more pictures of your babies!

Awww, Congrats! Glad you and Chloe are doing well!!

Littlebird it was those 5 months of not being able to do anything with ds that kicked it for me. I thought "hey i havent been to the playground with him for so long... I have to do it now"...and seeing him enjoy it so much was so worth it!

Aw, I bet you all are going to have a lot of fun at the playground from now on!

PitaKat -- He's gorgeous! I love the name, and he turned out to be pretty big, huh? I bet you're getting lots of baby cuddles with him!

Lilmama -- Chloe is gorgeous. Thank you for posting pictures. I can't believe how big she was at 35 weeks. You're right, a baby that big when you're only 5'1" is a little scary. :) I'm 4'11" and I was always scared of having a baby that went late. Thank goodness DH and I are on the short side. No need to worry about those tall genes your husband has!

So, I should have updated you all earlier, but the twins were born on 6/2. I put some information in my journal about it, but we came home two days ago and are settling into a routine. They are good boys so far and we're working through breastfeeding currently. My hope is to have them feeding at the same time pretty soon, when they are both experts at latching on.

Attachments

• Photo Jun 07, 8 31 30 PM.jpg
    Photo Jun 07, 8 31 30 PM.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 5
Littlebird it was those 5 months of not being able to do anything with ds that kicked it for me. I thought "hey i havent been to the playground with him for so long... I have to do it now"...and seeing him enjoy it so much was so worth it!

Aw, I bet you all are going to have a lot of fun at the playground from now on!

PitaKat -- He's gorgeous! I love the name, and he turned out to be pretty big, huh? I bet you're getting lots of baby cuddles with him!

Lilmama -- Chloe is gorgeous. Thank you for posting pictures. I can't believe how big she was at 35 weeks. You're right, a baby that big when you're only 5'1" is a little scary. :) I'm 4'11" and I was always scared of having a baby that went late. Thank goodness DH and I are on the short side. No need to worry about those tall genes your husband has!

So, I should have updated you all earlier, but the twins were born on 6/2. I put some information in my journal about it, but we came home two days ago and are settling into a routine. They are good boys so far and we're working through breastfeeding currently. My hope is to have them feeding at the same time pretty soon, when they are both experts at latching on.

Littlebird: Awww, x2 the cuteness! Congrats!!

LittleBird! Double yay! Hope the twins get the hang of latching soon! Hope you're getting rest when you can!:happydance:

Wow wow wooooowwww!!!
Lil-congrats hun!!!so happy for you and chloe! Your girly is a cutie!! Nat was also born at 35 weeks, we re still working on putting some weight on, she s 2510g today!!

Littlebird-ow i cant believe you had your boys too! Well done hun! The pic of all of your boys is really touching!

LittleBird! Double yay! Hope the twins get the hang of latching soon! Hope you're getting rest when you can!:happydance:

They're learning. Kian is so difficult to wake up for feeding, though! I strip his clothes off, tickle him, move him around. He just doesn't want to be bothered!

Wow wow wooooowwww!!!
Lil-congrats hun!!!so happy for you and chloe! Your girly is a cutie!! Nat was also born at 35 weeks, we re still working on putting some weight on, she s 2510g today!!

Littlebird-ow i cant believe you had your boys too! Well done hun! The pic of all of your boys is really touching!

Thank you! I love getting pictures of them all together!

lilmama - congrats on little Chloe lovely pics :thumbup:

littlebird - congrats on the twins love the pic of all your boys together :)

Thanks so much Ladies! We really are enjoying him, he's such a sweetheart :cloud9: I put his birth story here: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/birth-stories-announcements/1047781-colins-birth-story.html

Lilmama, your girl is so pretty! Very healthy size for 35 weeks, and so glad to hear that she's doing so well :)

LittleBird, that picture is adorable, its just so sweet! I love their hair! I'm working on breastfeeding right now too. My boobs are huge and nipples are sore. Hopefully our bodies figure out supply and demand soon!

LittleBird, that picture is adorable, its just so sweet! I love their hair! I'm working on breastfeeding right now too. My boobs are huge and nipples are sore. Hopefully our bodies figure out supply and demand soon!

Yes, supply and demand! I can't remember when my body figured it out the last two times, but the beginning is hard!

I go in at 7:00am for my induction due to being on blood thinners. I'am so excited but also nervous at the same time!!! No sleep for me tonight!! I can't wait to meet our little guy!!!!

Yaaaayyyyy for induction date ttc!!! Good luck hun, i m sending all my best wishes for a quick and safe delivery!!! Looking forward to pics of your little rainbow!!!

Good luck, TTC! It will be so great when your LO is here!

Hope everything's going ok and your getting lots of lovely cuddles off your little man TTC :thumbup:

Im in labour girls started with pains at about 6 last night contractions currently at about 8 mins apart :happydance:

Oh TTC, how exciting! Good luck with your induction, hun, I hope everything goes perfect and I can't wait to see pictures!

Kaboom, Yay, labor! Will your baby be born on it's due date?! I can't wait to see what your yellow bump turns out to be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->