• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PAL - Due September 2012

Hi congrats to both of you i had mmc Jan 12th waiting for my first proper cycle before we start trying I' m so scared. how soon after your mc did you start trying ?
Congratulations again

Hi congrats to both of you i had mmc Jan 12th waiting for my first proper cycle before we start trying I' m so scared. how soon after your mc did you start trying ?
Congratulations again

Hi Sue,

I had a miscarriage in August 2011. It was a situation where I realized I was pregnant because I was having a miscarriage (if that makes sense). I didn't have a D&C and we started TTC after 2 cycles (doc's recommendation). We didn't fall pregnant until January 2012. I'm currently 7 weeks 2 days. I've had 3 ultrasounds so far and all is well with the exception of a low implantation. Don't give up and everything will be fine!

OoOh I love working from home! Nothing like working in your PJs under the covers. And YAY for a 2 hour nap. I could really use one right now.

I'm still waiting on bloodwork results. If they don't call me by 4pm I will give them a ring. Maybe no news is good news, right?

Did you get your results yet? Hope it's good news :flower:

i am dying again today i haven't slept right in days, my OH isn't talking to me i had two meetings yesterday both of which floored me and now i am hosting an event all day today. its my OH's birthday tomorrow and i am on a mega downer so angry that for a split second i thought about walking out on him but i don't really feel that way i am just beyond angry and tired, i would rather have the day in bed but not going to happen and until this crap clears with OH and me i doubt i will settle :cry:

:hugs: Lynne, sorry to hear you're feeling so down. Hopefully the weekend will give you time for some rest. Hope you sort out whatever the issue is with your oh xx

thanks CB1 its just stupid crap. he always gets like this around his birthday :( its tomorrow and i really can not be bothered making the effort i just feel too sicky and drained. i feel as if he's just wanting to get away all this from a f-ing washing machine breaking

Hi Lynne, thought I'd check in and see how you're doing today? Hope OH isn't in too much of a grump now his birthday is finally here! hope you have a nice relaxing weekend, it sounds like you need one x

Hello, how is everyone doing? Quick update from me - got an emergency scan booked at EPU on Monday afternoon due to some light brown discharge this morning - my symptoms also seem to have lessened a bit. Trying to stay positive but of course you just think the worst don't you, being PAL and all. Oh well am trying to relax for now as stressing won't help - though going away on Tuesday and have done no packing or preparation at all, haha xx

Hope all is well hun :hugs:

I feel like I've gotten over a little hump by getting to 8 weeks. Hooray!

OoOh I love working from home! Nothing like working in your PJs under the covers. And YAY for a 2 hour nap. I could really use one right now.

I'm still waiting on bloodwork results. If they don't call me by 4pm I will give them a ring. Maybe no news is good news, right?

Did you get your results yet? Hope it's good news :flower:

All is well so far...levels are in line to where they need to be. Thanks for checking in! Have been exhausted and very nauseous all the time...that's a good sign but it's tough! How are you cb?

me and my man made up thankfully :D got my scan tomorrow at noon :D

Blaaaah. Any tips for CONSTANT nausea?? This is horrible! With my first one, I only had it at night, which was great because I would just go to bed. Now it's CONSTANT and does not ease up. I've been sucking on peppermint candies which somewhat help. Been keeping my tummy filled but that doesn't seem to help either. I keep telling myself the sicker I feel the healthier our little bean is! This is rough...

Hello, how is everyone doing? Quick update from me - got an emergency scan booked at EPU on Monday afternoon due to some light brown discharge this morning - my symptoms also seem to have lessened a bit. Trying to stay positive but of course you just think the worst don't you, being PAL and all. Oh well am trying to relax for now as stressing won't help - though going away on Tuesday and have done no packing or preparation at all, haha xx

Good luck with your scan today Ellhaym! I was always told that anything that is brown is ok...means it's old blood. Bright red blood is a cause of concern. FXd for you!

Scan went great, baby measured bang on for my dates (7w6d) and heartbeat seen :cloud9: I am so relieved, I really did fear the worst and was steeling myself for her telling me there was no heartbeat.

Lynne best of luck hun :hugs:

KTJ I think I'm lucky that mine isn't too bad, I can usually stop it getting too bad by eating little and often - it's miserable but as long as you are not vomiting constantly, baby will be OK. Things I've heard of people say helped them are ice lollies and sour sweets. Other than that I suppose you just have to ride it out, which sucks! xx

Congrats Elhaym! It must be such a relief to see the heartbeat.

Lynne, glad you and your man made up, and good luck with your scan tomorrow - will be checking in to get the results!

KTJ, glad to hear your bloodwork's good, although not so good about the nausea - hope it eases soon.

I hope everyone else is doing well - are there anymore scans or appointments booked for this week?

I feel like I'm in a bit of limbo at the moment, waiting for our scan on the 22nd. I'm almost trying to forget I'm pregnant, so I don't worry about it too much, but can't keep my mind off it for long. Oh well, what will be will be...

On a happier note, has anyone got anything special planned for tomorrow to mark valentines? My OH is away for the night with work (boo) so I'm planning a lovely dinner with my little monkey instead!

I'm off to Amsterdam with OH for 3 nights :D it was originally booked as a getaway for us after our last baby's due date in January, and now we are taking this bean with us, haha :D It's my half term this week so it's a happy coincidence that we are going on valentine's day as that's when the dates happened to fall! Setting off at 6am tomorrow and still packing!

Dinner sounds lovely, what are you making? x

thanks all for your kind thoughts i am glad we made up too worried about the scan but mostly still feeling like utter crap so no real time to think about tomorrow lol i feel really light headed and dizzy, still mega sickly and hard to get much into me but i have and although haven't eaten much in feb i have gained 7lb :D so must be doing something right? i have found i can some what stomach ice lollies so eaten some of them at the moment :D i am needing to go for a bath then crash not able to make it much past 8pm these days lol

Sorry you're feeling crap lynne but remember all these symptoms are a good sigh you have a strong healthy baby in there :D hope it's not too long before you're feeling normal again! x

yip know that hun hence why i am trying not to cry bitch or moan about it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"