• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PAL - Due September 2012

Hey girls,

cb good luck for your EPAU appointment. hope you get your scan hunni. i've got my 3rd scan on monday next week and booking in appointment 2days later. I'm too scared to fill in my booking in app forms as after I filled them out last time, I mc'd and had to cancel my app, was heartbreaking, so am not filling them out until i've had my next scan.

Ezza wishing you lots of glue especially for tomorrow. You'll be glad to go to bed tomorrow night then lovely. try and do something not to strenuous to take your mind of it (if that's possible).

I'm still bleeding, mostly brown but occasional tiny bit of red. loads of symptoms though so hoping that means good news. Really want to go to private scan this week but dh thinks i'm nuts as had one on thursday and got one next monday. I just want to start getting excited about it but cant yet (quite sad really) I'm off to acupuncture today to try and ease my sickness. I've had one session at 4+3 but thinks it's time for another. Hope you all have alovely week. Anyone got anything planned. Are you all working, or stay or at home mums? I'm a nurse, but off sick at the moment, which is a relief as I do 12 hr nights only. right take care ladies, speak soon xx

Thanks Donna! Plenty of symptoms sounds positive, but I think in your position I'd be wanting a private scan too, nothing like a bit of reassurance! Good luck for next Monday though if you don't have one before.

I'm a working mum (had a small rant about it on an earlier thread!!) Even though I've got a 20 month old toddler, I do a lot of nights away. I'm working from home today (hence posting on here..) but I'm off up north later for an overnight stay and meeting tomorrow. I must admit juggling work with a toddler is hard enough, but trying to factor morning sickness in as well is tough!

Hi all, hope everyone is well. Haven't been on here lately. I have booked a private scan for tomorrow at midday - really nervous. Just hope everything is well. xx

anyone out there know any meals that don't smell have very little taste and wont stir up MS? i'm dying here and running on empty because i really finding it a nightmare to eat? anyone?q

Kasey - good luck tomorrow! Hope it all goes well x

Lynne - my ms isn't as severe as yours (yet!) so I had soup and salad which I could just about bear the thought of. When I was pg with ds I lived off toast for a while. If your struggling to eat then some people recommend dry crackers, ginger biscuits, or just sipping on energy drinks. Hope you're able to find something that works x

Lynne I replied in the other thread but just remembered the other day I had a plain toasted bagel and it was nice, filling but not strong tasting, I had a bit of cream cheese on it if you could stomach that too x

Kasey best of luck at the scan I'm crossing everything for you :) x

Kasey - good luck tomorrow! Hope it all goes well x

Lynne - my ms isn't as severe as yours (yet!) so I had soup and salad which I could just about bear the thought of. When I was pg with ds I lived off toast for a while. If your struggling to eat then some people recommend dry crackers, ginger biscuits, or just sipping on energy drinks. Hope you're able to find something that works x
hey hun alot of that stuff is a big nono energy drinks and anything with ginger can cause miscarriage hun so i wont be touching either have neither in the house at the moment i am only able to drink water anyways, and tried dry crackrs but even thats turned on me and toast dry or not is a nono too makes me vomit :cry: i was going through a phase where fruit puree waas alright but not anymore then rusks were alright but again deadly now, cheese was my craving at first but its not nice anymore nothing is enjoyable because it all taste wrong and horrible to eat, but i force feeding myself at the moment but it doesn't stay down i am sooo worried because i am very small and thin so worried i will end up getting ill.

Lynne I replied in the other thread
thanks hun seen taht :D

Thanks Lynne, didn't know that about ginger and energy drinks - another couple of things to strike off the shopping list!

Hi ladies I hope you don't mind me joining you. I'm very new to all this and not even sure how to post anything. I am 6w 6d. I had a scan at the weekend which showed 2 in the same sac. I am almost in double figures for M/C and am terrified. I have a loooooong history of ivf's and other fertility treatments. We did an ivf in nov/dec. I lost it within 2 days. I did not have a period in between and conceived these naturally. I'm in total fear and shock. I am on cyclogest, prednisolone and frgmin injections. Am utterly exhausted and started feeling sick about a week ago. I have another scan booked for this Friday. I cannot wait. But am also terrified. Because of all the drugs I take I do not notice anything is wrong, until I'm scanned. I am desperate to be around those getting positive news after a loss, I need to be reminded that one day it might just happen. It's hard to believe it sometimes isn't it?!! Thanks for reading xx

So I'm off to fill my bladder At 8 am this morning for my scan this mornings scan I'm so nervous all at the same tame time wish

best of luck got everything crossed for u x

Welcome on board Pheobes, and good luck with the scan on Friday x

Good luck with your scan too Ezza, hope it all goes well x

So I'm off to fill my bladder At 8 am this morning for my scan this mornings scan I'm so nervous all at the same tame time wish

OMG i just reread wat i wrote and even i cant understand it hhaha i think the nerves got the better of me hahaha

so all went really well ive got a strong little ticker in there 170 beats per minute and my lil bean looks just like a jelly baby

here are some pics of our beautiful lil baby I am so in love :baby::baby:

Attachments

• IMG_1168[1].jpg
    IMG_1168[1].jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1169[1].jpg
    IMG_1169[1].jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 2
So glad to hear that your scan went well Ezza :) and your scan photos are lovely :) I have also got my scan today in 2 and a half hours - sooo nervous.

Yay Ezza, fabulous news :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: you must be soooooo relieved hunni, well done you xxx

kasey best of luck at your scan today lovely. Got all my fingers and toes crossed for you. xx

Welcome Phoebes and congrats on the little twins :happydance::happydance: I know how scared you must be right now but miracles do happen. Wishing you loads of luck at your scan on Friday. Keep us updated. How are you feeling ? xx

cb1 that's hard trying to juggle all that with ms too, i dont know how you do it. I'm off sick at the mo, no way could I go into work feeling like this.

Lynne I know how horrible severe morning sickness is, I had hyperemesis with both my boys and ended up in hospital because I couldn't keep a single thing down, was throwing up over 30 times a day; it was truly awful. i've been put on medication already to try and stop it getting that bad. I would advise you to go and get some medical advice, tell them how bad your ms is. I went to acupuncture as well yesterday for sickness but not sure its working as feel worse today than I have done.

Hi to everyone else, hope you have a good day. And remember, even though this is one of the toughest times, with all the worry and feeling sooooo sick, it'll all be worth it in the end xxxxxx

Kasey I'll be thinking of you today, got everything crossed! :)

Ezza gorgeous pics! So cute :D

Phoebes, welcome :hi: wow what a journey you've had, I really hope this is your sticky bean, lots of luck!

AFM I'm 7 weeks today :happydance: feel terrible and wish I was at home but pushing on with work until at least Thurs when I'll have got these jobs out of the way :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->