PAL - Due September 2012

Good luck for your scan today Lynne - sure all will be well. xx

ladies sorry i have been very quiet. I've got hyperemesis (severe morning sickness) again and am struggling. I'll catch up with all when I can.. Hope your scan goes well lynne. love to everyone xx

thanks all here is todays scan picture:
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh156/scottishmind/IMG_3142.jpg

baby measuring between 8weeks 3days and 4days so thats good almost bang on date, baby had very strong heartbeat again today and def getting bigger, he/she was all curled up sleeping the nurse said lol :D but baby crown to rump is 18mm now which is very good for the gestation, everything was looking great and we got 4 pictures :D offically discharged from the infertility clinic now so thats good news too. was lovely st valetine's present, i am still riddled with sickness and not sleeping because of it and needing to pee and my BP is mega low because i can't eat but some how i have gained 7lb since i got pregnant so must be doing something i dunno lol anyways thats my update for today got day off tomorrow as i am in dyer need of it and DS has been very poorly too so not a good combo :( me and OH bought pair of booties today white ones saying "50% mummy and 50% daddy" :D

Fantastic Lynne, what a great valentines day present! Glad to hear you have a day off too, it sounds like you need it.

Donna, great to hear from you again, although not good that you've been so ill. Hope the morning sickness subsides to a more manageble level soon x

thanks all :D we are very happy but still taking it a day at a time.

Great news, Lynne! You guys must be so relieved! And what wonderful news on Valentines Day! I can only hope my scan goes as good as yours!!

it was great news on st valetine's day def the best present every!!! but we're still taking it one day at a time don't want to get ahead of ourselves incase something happens

sadly my DS is very unwell at the moment and might have to go to the hospital tonight really ssoooo tired so its going to be hell all around. :(

Where are all the September ladies? I've been off-line for a few days with wireless issues, and thought there would be loads to catch up on! Anyway I hope you're all well, and Lynne I hope your son is better xx

Anyway Ladies, I had my scan today - saw the heartbeat and was measured as 7 weeks 2 days! They want me back in 2 weeks for a follow up scan, and have prescribed my some progesterone which I'll hopefully pick up from the doctor later. I feel positive, but I know we're not out of the woods yet, as with our last pg we saw a heartbeat at 7 weeks, but still lost it at 9+3...

Ha, I think we are all feeling s bit rubbish at the moment :haha:

Cb so glad your scan went well, crossing fingers all is ok at the next one :)

Just had my first midwife appointment - she couldn't get through to the scan dept to book my 12 week, so ive got to spend the afternoon trying to get through! Hopefully ill have a date by the end of the day x

hey cb1 nice to see you around how are you? what have you been up2?

my DS is really doing much better sadly i am not :( DS went to live with his great grandmother as i was rushed into hospital on friday morning with suspected menigitis or bleed on the brain had a CT scan and lumbar puncture so alot been going on, with those two things the baby was put at risk so we're back under high risk and getting scan tomorrow i had bloods on monday at the EPU and then got anti-d on tuesday so thats one thing done. i am now 9w4d so we're getting there just hard the whole lot of it but taking it a day at a time. but we'll get there.

will hopefully be able to share my scan with you tomorrow its at 9:45 so early one lol

sooo glad your scan went well and really hope the progestrone helps i really do and i really hope this baby is a real sticky one, its good that you got some good news at the scan but know that doesn't stop you worrying in the slightest my thoughts are with you.... i know you will be fine though hun :D xxx

OMG Lynne, I almost don't know what to say, you really have been through it recently! How are you now? I really hope you have some better luck soon. Good luck with tomorrow's scan, can't wait to see the pictures of your beautiful healthy little beanie tomorrow xx

thanks hun i just have no luck lol have you got a picture from your scan hun would love to see little one :D

really hope scan goes well Lynne, I'm sure it will this is your forever baby :hugs:

Ugh I am going INSANE I think. Stupid fall out with OH and been crying for like an hour. Hormones probably playing a role! Though I need him to understand I want to be happy about everything and start planning and be all positive, but I can't, not till we pass that 12 week scan, I just can't. I want to tell the world how happy and proud I am and if I could I'd do it right now. Sorry if this makes no sense, I'm just venting xx

thanks hun sorry not talked to you much recently

i am soo sorry you and your OH had a fight :hugs: hope things get sorted out soon men are asses lol my OH keeps being an ass but he's usually a really great guy so i give him leeway lol :D sorry to hear you have been crying and what you are saying is soo true for most if not all of us here :( here if you need anything at all :( :hugs: xx

It's OK I'm on and off myself depending on how I feel :hugs: sat here with pringles so feeling OK :haha: OH is making pancakes for tea as he was out yesterday so we moved pancake day to today.

I'll be OK just these few weeks are hard, one problem at the moment is I'm struggling with work. I really wish I didn't have to be there, really want to not go back after maternity leave and find something else but worried I won't be able to and don't want to end up with no job, and OH is being crap with money and I'm trying to make him understand he needs to sort it out - I'm hoping once we get to 12 week and he sees a real kicking baby it'll make him realise and give him a kick up the arse. It'll all be OK I know, crazy hormones don't help do they? Thanks hun :hugs: at least I know you girls will always understand!

awww glad your feeling a bit better pringles sound good :D which ones? glad he's making pancakes we had ones yesterday and i made more today lol :D used to be a huge pancake person but not so much these days

awww sorry to hear things are hard at work at the moment i am back next week after being ill and i have soo much studying and work to catch up with no idea how i am going to catch up on it but guess just got get there ah? sorry to hear that leaving your job is not a choice hopefully it picks up and that maybe it will be better when you go back after baby? still a good bit away... how come OH being crap with money? me and OH usually share our money so we never really think about it any other way :'( hope things look up soon and sure baby will kick his ass, my OH has already picked out crib and pram etc lol mad man that he is lol :D he's ready to blow his savings on everything i keep stopping him we're both saving for a the baby and baby already has its own bank lol

hormones do not help in the slightest i am a crazy bat lady at the moment my OH keeps asking if Lynne is still in there and sometimes i wonder lol we're all still here for you :D

I do have a scan pic, but it's at home - I'm away with work tonight. I'll post it up when I'm back home.

Elhaym, sorry to hear you had a fight with your oh. I had a fight with my boss earlier - I ended up in tears on the phone after he said I was becoming unreliable when I cancelled a meeting after being given my next scan dates. I was a home at the time and dh took the phone off me and told him how appalled he was at his attitude, and that he needs to give me a break!! I have never cried on the phone to a manager before - I can only put it down to hormones, and the fact my boss is an arse!!

Maybe I also need some pringle therapy :haha:

Any update on your scan lynne? Really hope it went well!

I've taken a pic of my scan, but don't know how to upload it, I'm using an iPad so any suggestions welcome!

Hope everyone else is doing well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"