PAL - Due September 2012

aww, I wouldn't worry about not having any symptoms gabby, it's still so early.. I'm surprised a doctor would do a scan so early! lucky you.. I'd love a peak in there :haha:

I'm still having AF type cramps, I wouldn't worry about that, I think it's pretty normal. :hugs:

Hi thanks yeah they were able to see the sac have to go back next week for another one keeping all crossed it will be ok

Hi all I am new here...

I am pregnant after the loss of my little girl @ 24 weeks.

Due September!!!!! Scared but soooo happy x

Hi, Im due about 2nd september after a loss at the end of november. I am in a bit of a state convinced something will go wrong again:cry: Really dont know how I will get through it! How many of you got an early scan?

kayleigh, I said it in the September Due Date thread, but I'm so sorry for your loss. I couldn't have imagined going through a loss like yours :hugs: FXed for a sticky bean and a healthy baby at the end :hugs:

lyndsay, I've had 2 losses myself (as I'm sure you've seen from prior posts). It can be the most terrifying thing going into another pregnancy & trying to keep a PMA, but I really feel that it is essential. I pray for a sticky :baby: for all of us, and we must keep our PMA. I'm resolved to enjoy this pregnancy & not worry about every little thing. 2nd Tri will be here before we know it! :hugs: sticky :dust:

Please can I join you too? I'm due Sept 9th 2012 - I had a MMC on Jan 24th last year and his or her's due date would have been Sept 2nd 2011 - its strange how I conceived this month just over a year after I conceived baby no 2. Praying that we all have happy and healthy pregnancies xx

:hi: kasey, welcome! That is strange that you conceived the same month, a year later.. FXed for a sticky baby :hugs:

Thank you, it was awful. I really can't do it twice so fingers crossed this works out well and gd luck to u all 2 xx

aww, I wouldn't worry about not having any symptoms gabby, it's still so early.. I'm surprised a doctor would do a scan so early! lucky you.. I'd love a peak in there :haha:

I'm still having AF type cramps, I wouldn't worry about that, I think it's pretty normal. :hugs:

Hi thanks yeah they were able to see the sac have to go back next week for another one keeping all crossed it will be ok

Did you have your appt yet hun?

Thank you, it was awful. I really can't do it twice so fingers crossed this works out well and gd luck to u all 2 xx

Kayleigh, everything is crossed for you this time around!! :dust:

Did you have your appt yet hun?

Yeah had it today everything much the same could see sac and F Pole etc still to early for heartbeat but back again next Friday hav to say my DR is being very good they have booked me into Early Pregnancy Clinic on 18th too, so hopefully by then i will see a heartbeat til then just keep praying and trying to stay calm, hows you?

Kayleigh, i know how you feel i went through a terrible time in August after i had my missed miscarriage in April really don't want to go through that again,but i am praying for us all on here that everything will be ok

:hugs: yes, still very early, next week might still be too early so don't feel don't feel sad if there isn't a hb next week either. That's great that your DR is being so good too :hugs:

I've been okay.. MS has started up today.. feeling a bit sick but no puking yet

:hugs: yes, still very early, next week might still be too early so don't feel don't feel sad if there isn't a hb next week either. That's great that your DR is being so good too :hugs:

I've been okay.. MS has started up today.. feeling a bit sick but no puking yet

Oh as much as i don't want MS it still lets you know ur Pregers but as long as there is no puking its hard on the body. yeah i know the DR said could be another few weeks before HB:hugs:

Hi ladies :wave:

I'm 4 weeks today, found out a couple of days ago that I'm pregnant. I've had two previous losses, both were MMC that I didn't find out about until the first ultrasound (first was at 11 weeks, second was at 8). I'm extremely worried and paranoid and my body and heart just won't let me believe it's going to work out this time. I don't feel pregnant at all yet, and I know it's still early... I did have my beta level checked yesterday which was 13 DPO and it was at 76. I go in again tomorrow and I'm scared as hell to get the results of that one!!

:hi: MrsMcD, congrats on your pregnancy and so sorry for your previous losses :hugs: let us know how your beta comes back today :hugs:

It's normal.. I'm nervous too, but really wanting to just enjoy this pregnancy.. I've been filling myself with PMA since we got our :bfp: and I feel better everyday.. :hugs::hugs:

hi can i join this thread? found out day after christmas i was pregnant. got pregnant dec of 2010 and ended in mmc i found out in jan at 10 weeks( baby died 6 wks). now a year later in the same month i got the most wonderful christmas present. I cant help but be nervous and i'm trying not to stress out too much, going for a internal scan jan 20th

Hi girls I'd love to join ur thread Floridagirl I lost mybub at 9weeks 4 days inoct 2011 so quite recently found out new years eve that we are expecting are a mirical on 7th sept yipeeeee I can't contain my excitement!! I'm super nervous but I'm adamant tgat no stress or worry will lead to me full term .... So here's to all of us and our precious lil September bubs !!! I just can't wait tears of joy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->