PAL - Due September 2012

Hi ladies, do you mind if i join, I got my bfp Friday, I was diagnosed with a partial molar pregnancy ib july last year, at dating scan. I am terrified and hoping we can all ease each others worry! X

is anyone trying not to obsess over symptoms or lack of? i'm finding it so hard not to! my last mc i had no morning sickness and so of course since i dont have any ms this time i am taking it as a bad sign. i know thats silly every preg is different

I'm doing the exact same thing, Sheba. I don't have any morning sickness either! At least there's two of us, right? Let's take that as a positive thing.

welcome Ezza BUB1 & rachieroo :hi: so sorry for your losses ladies :hugs:

DancingSheba & Riliye, It still might be early for MS to kick in, or you ladies might be lucky enough to get away without it.. I've had it for a few days now and I'm miserable :sick: But just cause you don't have it doesn't mean that the pregnancy isn't viable or anything :hugs:

i keep telling myself that. actually my OH has been sick every morning instead lol so maybe he'll get ms instead of me!:haha:
Riliye- you and i are exactly the same way along, and we're feeling the same way too hopefully that IS a good thing. when do you go to get a scan?

My first appointment is tomorrow -- I'm SO nervous! This is a brand-new doctor, so I have no idea what all is going to happen. I'm going to push for a scan even if they don't want to do one simply because...well I could *technically* be closer to 12 weeks along, as opposed to 6, although I extremely doubt that.

I lost my bean super early (4 weeks and 5 days)on November 20th, and never took a test afterwards to see if it was negative -- the emotional impact of it would have just been too much. And then, we weren't even really *trying* this month and here we are...

What about you, Sheba? When is your first appointment?

i had a scan last wed because of my previous missed mc last jan. I was only 5+3 wks and they did a scan. they saw gest sac and the beginnings of a fetal pole but its was still so early. I go to get a transvaginal us on jan 20th ill be 7+5 wks and i am just praying and praying they find a heartbeat. Good luck on your visit tomorrow let me know how it goes.

is anyone trying not to obsess over symptoms or lack of? i'm finding it so hard not to! my last mc i had no morning sickness and so of course since i dont have any ms this time i am taking it as a bad sign. i know thats silly every preg is different

I'm doing the exact same thing, Sheba. I don't have any morning sickness either! At least there's two of us, right? Let's take that as a positive thing.

Hello ladies! Can I join? :flower:

I'm due 2nd Sept and also obsessing over... lack of symptoms! I know we should be grateful but there's nothing like a bit of reassurance that all is well, which I'm sure you get with ms! I know those with ms must think I'm crazy! Just anxious that little bean is well!!

A happy and healthy 9 months to all of you!

Hi All

I got a BFP on Monday and I think i'm due 15th sept, December is obviously my month! I've got my first Dr's appointment later to badger them about checking i'm in tip top condition as its only a few months since I gave birth.

Good luck to everyone, hope we all have sticky beans x

DS - 1 wk early 19/09/2005 7lb 7oz
DD - born on EDD 25/09/2011 6lb 12.5oz alive for 12 days, loved forever.
Expecting no.3 15/09/2012

Just wanted to let everyone know that my appointment today went great! I measured at 6w1d and the doc said that everything looked as good as it could for a pregnancy this early. We didn't see a definite heartbeat, but the doctor said she THOUGHT she could see one...but that it was normal for it to be hard to be sure.

I was so, SO relieved...almost like a tangible weight was lifted from my shoulders!

Hey ladies :hi: mind if I join????

I got my :bfp: on the 5th January, I'm due on the 12th September. I had a MMC in November 2010 and having had an overly agressive d&c ended up with Ashermans Syndrome, which is where adhesions block the cervix and stop all periods and making me temporarily infertile. Anyway after a year of hell and operations to correct it, I am finally here!!! :happydance:
I'm a bit nervous like many of you other ladies as don't seem to have any symptoms..... just dull pains and bad back ache(but can easily make excuses for why I have these symptoms!)I'm trying not to get too stessed about it, so hopefully with all of us sticking together and a lot of PMA we will all get there xx

riliyle- glad that your appointment went well! Can't wait for mine I'm so impatient. However I did call the midwife today because all of a sudden last night my breast tenderness went away and at around 5 in the morning i woke up with what felt like AFcramps. I was terrified i was going to miscarry but i never bled and then it went away. She told me it was normal and got the results from my bloodwork last friday and the numbers look great! in the 7000's back in friday when i was 5+5 weeks. So relieving :)

Hey ladies :hi: mind if I join????

I got my :bfp: on the 5th January, I'm due on the 12th September. I had a MMC in November 2010 and having had an overly agressive d&c ended up with Ashermans Syndrome, which is where adhesions block the cervix and stop all periods and making me temporarily infertile. Anyway after a year of hell and operations to correct it, I am finally here!!! :happydance:
I'm a bit nervous like many of you other ladies as don't seem to have any symptoms..... just dull pains and bad back ache(but can easily make excuses for why I have these symptoms!)I'm trying not to get too stessed about it, so hopefully with all of us sticking together and a lot of PMA we will all get there xx

hey Sarah welcome, congrats on your well deserved bfp, amd sorry for your loss! We have rhe same due date :D x

Hello Ladies :hi: haven't checked on this thread for a couple days. Welcome to the new ladies and congrats on your pregnancies :D So sorry for your prior loss(es) :hugs:

Just dropping in to say congrats!!! I fell pregnant the cycle after a loss at 8wks, but all seems fine!
Be prepared for some very stressful, paranoid times, PAL means a completely fraught 9 months! (well, I know my 5 months so far have been horrendous, surprised I don't have my own chair at the hospital! But they've always been wonderful)
Best of luck to you ladies!!! X

Hi ladies, I am tentatively joining you :D Got my BFP today, EDD 25th Sept (day after OH's birthday, LOL)

My angel was actually due about now so this is a very special BFP! We had our 12 week scan 30th June 2011 and found baby had passed away at about 8 weeks.

Scary though isn't it - you totally lose your innocence after the first time don't you? Last time I was thinking about clothes, feeding, all that - now all I'm thinking is 'Just make it to your 12 week scan, then worry about everything else later'.

Glad to meet you all! :flower:

OP wow twins huge congratulations i am 4 weeks 4 days pregnant today so scared to move over to the pregnancy board because i have had no luck with pregnancies in the past, i have a scan on tuesday when i will be 4weeks 6 days i am beyond worried that they wont see anything and jump to conclusions... anyone been there?

Hi ladies, wondering if I could join you all as well? Just got my BFP the other day, and my "estimated" due date is September 24th 2012.

I have a question and hoping someone could help me out. My MC began on December 6th, and started very actively on December 10th which resulted in a D&C. I bled until the 14th of December. Now, for dating purposes, I'm just a touched confused. I am very, very certain I should go by my ovulation date (I got my first positive OPK on January 2nd, and on the 3rd as well), but on my FertilityFriend chart, it is counting from the first day of my last "period" (which of course was the bleeding from the start of the MC) and it is giving me an EDD of September 13th. If I go by my ovulation date, it is September 24th. What would you go by?

Thanks lots of love & big :hugs: to everyone. Here's to a happy, healthy nine months & sticky beans :)

i would go by your ovulation date i am surprised you got the green light to try so soon i really hope this is a sticky one for you and huge congratulations on your pregnancy

hey girls. sorry havent been on in awhile. I started this brown spotting on friday and went to get a scan because i was worried. They found two gest sacs that measured at just under 5 weeks. I thought that was strange because I knew I was almost 7 weeks. I am positive of when I ovulated. Then i came to the realization....I went into the hospital on saturday because the bleeding started to pick up and the cramps got worse. I actually passed out at the hospital. I had another miscarriage right there at the hospital. They did another us and found no more evidence of my twins. I am so devastated it took so long to get pregnant again and then i LOST it again too. I am 25 yrs old why is this happening to me??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->