PAL - Due September 2012

oh my god hun thats awful i am sooo sorry this has happened to you how awful for you thoughts and prayers are with you and your partner and family :hugs:

Aww hun, im soo sorry for what you are going through :hugs: x

Sticky dust for us✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

DancingSheba - that's heart breaking. I'm so sorry for your loss. Hope you manage to find some strength. My thoughts and prayers are with you :hugs:

anyone on this thread been waking up with stitch like cramps in the morning? i woke up this morning with cramps in my left side just below my ribs thinking it might be a mixture of hunger, tiredness, feeling sick and maybe just streching?

Hiya! I'm due September sometime too! Think around the 24th! (my birthday!)

hey hun :hi: welcome welcom i remember you from other threads welcome over here and hope like everyone else this is a sticky bean for you how far along are you when did you get :bfp: share test :D

hey hun :hi: welcome welcom i remember you from other threads welcome over here and hope like everyone else this is a sticky bean for you how far along are you when did you get :bfp: share test :D

I'm around 4w2d (ish) and I got my :bfp: today

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=325607&d=1326713251

That's my test...the lines look a lot darker and pinker in real life though!

JellyBean, that's what mine look like when I tested! I am also due September 24. Congratulations on your BFP!!!!! :)

Elhaym, that is too wild that your due date is right around your OH b-day, September 23 is my DH birthday and so I'm due the day after his birthday as well!! :) Maybe we'll luck out and have them on their birthdays! LoL

Thanks girls...I just HAD to go out and get a digi...and I got this result...

IMAG0416.jpg

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

fantastic hun i got that on thursday and today :D i hopefully will get 2-3 soon though as will be 5 weeks on wed.

I'll be using the other one when I'm supposed to be 6 weeks I think...Just to check all is well! Ahh, I have drs tomorrow too, was told to book in just because of the losses so will take the test with me lol, just in case their tests come up :bfn: I'm such a worrier today ahha!

understand they didn't tell me but i had a beta blood done day before my :bfp: they just took my word for it.

JellyBean, that's what mine look like when I tested! I am also due September 24. Congratulations on your BFP!!!!! :)

Elhaym, that is too wild that your due date is right around your OH b-day, September 23 is my DH birthday and so I'm due the day after his birthday as well!! :) Maybe we'll luck out and have them on their birthdays! LoL

Haha what a cool coincidence! Our babies are already stealing dad's thunder :haha:

Yay for your digi jellybean! xx

Due 19th September after a loss in June 2011.

Wow Florida girl saw you posted on another thread huge congratulations on your twins !!! Are they going to be the same sex or potentially different ? ( sorry dont know the whole us scan if they are identical or not ) I've only had single baby us

Oh no honey !!! That's really sad - hope oh is looking after you well. Maybe try and get the doc to refer you for mc testing ? take it easy honey x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->