PAL Fall 2011 ***26 Healthy Babies***

In the 3rd trimester area there is a thread about the full moon causing false labor. Hope that isn't the case for you Hippy! I am also hoping it isn't the case for me! I couldn't sleep at all last night. Kept having dreams about going into labor and was waking up in pain. I finally got up and there was that mucous and a little bit of blood I have been waiting on. I was shocked! Now having bad back pain and some contractions. Hoping the doctor will have good news for me at my appointment in an hour. Terrified but hoping to see her soon!

Any news Barbie? What's the time difference? It's 22:22 here in the UK.

Pip x

and has anyone heard from jcg? i remember she had her membranes stripped last week...

Not heard anything from JCG.

Well after false labour on the 12th nothing at all last night. I am not very good at waiting.
Anyone progressed any more?

Aww, sorry Hippy :hugs:
Im in the same position as you. Been having early labour symptoms for 8 days now. Every evening I think "this is it..." only for it to all stop :growlmad:
Its annoying, isnt it?
xx

I totally agree it is annoying, last night I was sure it was all happening and then after 2 hours it all stopped again.
I think that when I do go into labour I am going to think it is a false start again and ignore it. Oh well I guess it will happen when it happens.

Sorry for the lack of an update. Just got back from the hospital! My water broke at 6am on Thursday morning. I was admitted to the hospital and at 11:32pm our full moon assisted baby was born :cloud9:. 7lbs. 9oz. Luna Elise. Labor was a snap and they let me come home round 5pm today. Everything gets easier once baby is born. Don't let anyone scare you with delivery stories or baby gripes. This is hands down amazing sleep or no sleep. Good luck whoever has the next rainbow baby and all of you hang in there! It will happen in a flash! :yipee:

Sorry for the lack of an update. Just got back from the hospital! My water broke at 6am on Thursday morning. I was admitted to the hospital and at 11:32pm our full moon assisted baby was born :cloud9:. 7lbs. 9oz. Luna Elise. Labor was a snap and they let me come home round 5pm today. Everything gets easier once baby is born. Don't let anyone scare you with delivery stories or baby gripes. This is hands down amazing sleep or no sleep. Good luck whoever has the next rainbow baby and all of you hang in there! It will happen in a flash! :yipee:

Congratulations and well done :hugs:

Here's the link to my birth story and pics in my journal if any one is interested, be warned though- it's verrrry long!

BIRTH STORY

Congratulations Barbie!! and welcome baby Luna Elise!! :happydance:

xx

Congrats Barbie!!! So the full moon did it's thing, huh? ;) Welecome Luna Elise! Perfect name btw.

Great news Barbie, I love the name just perfect. So glad you had a great experience.

I shall go and read your birth story now Rebaby.

CONGRATULATIONS!! Love the name, too - doesn't that mean light or something?

BEAUTIFUL birth story, rebaby!

CONGRATULATIONS!! Love the name, too - doesn't that mean light or something?

BEAUTIFUL birth story, rebaby!

Thank you so much! It means Moon:flower:. Although, not very far off! We picked the name before we knew she would be born so close to the full moon. kinda funny now :blush:

Thanks to everyone for the congrats! :hugs:

Just checking in on everyone. How is everyone? Still hanging in there? Can't wait to hear the next birth announcement. :happydance:

Still waiting too. I guess we are all at least one day nearer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->