PAL Fall 2011 ***26 Healthy Babies***

Oh welcome to Penny and Grace, lovely to hear about the new babies.

Fides I am glad I am not the only one who is still here at 40 weeks+. Ali at least you are still supposed to be here.

I hope all the new mummies are enjoying their little bundles.

This baby appears to be quite stubborn and certainly is ignoring all my requests to get a move on.

Congrats hoping on the birth of baby Penny! :dance:

Congrats maratobe on the birth of baby Grace! :happydance:

Hurry up Rainbow babies!!!
xx

Welcome to this big wonderful world Penny and Grace!!!!

Congrats on the births ladies and hope all is going well after delivery and with your lo's

Congratulations mamas and welcome to the world Penny and Grace :flower: (both beautiful names)

Labour dust to all those ladies who are fed up waiting now :dust: It won't be long before your beautiful healthy babies are with you :hugs:

We can but hope Rebaby.

Still waiting...yawn. Going to see if I can get an acupuncturist appointment today to help my SPD and induce labour.

oh, hippy, my heart goes out to you - i was hoping to find better news when i saw you'd posted in here. :hugs: hope the acupuncture appt gets things going.

as of this point, i'm finding the wait very difficult - i ache to see my husband hold a healthy child of his own, and every day that he has to wait longer is more difficult than the one before - i can't call him without him getting his hopes up that we're in labor, lol...

aww fides:hugs: it will be your turn soon...i know how hellish that wait its:flower:

welcome to all the new babies..hope all the new mummies are doing well

thanks, Lady!!

i had my m/w appt, and baby's now completely dropped (had just begun to engage last week), so she thinks it will be within the week - she doesn't think i'll go past term, which is good! :)

hope all the moms with their rainbow babies are enjoying every moment of it, and that the time flies for those who are still waiting. :flower:

I am so happy to tell you my rainbow baby has arrived. She arrived on 3rd of November at 6:14 pm and weighed 7lb 2. We have called her Autumn. I would like to say I haven't posted much but did get a lot of reassurance when reading posts. Congratulations to all the new mammys. Good luck to all you still waiting to meet you rainbow babys x x x

I am so happy to tell you my rainbow baby has arrived. She arrived on 3rd of November at 6:14 pm and weighed 7lb 2. We have called her Autumn. I would like to say I haven't posted much but did get a lot of reassurance when reading posts. Congratulations to all the new mammys. Good luck to all you still waiting to meet you
rainbow babys x x x

Congratulations sweetie! Welcome to the world autumn!! Love that name!!!

Congratulations on the birth of Autumn.

Pip x

Great news Bluejoy. I wanted that name as I love it, but my hubby said no :(

Well now +8 days and no sign of baby, it is now getting very frustrating, more uncomfortable day by day.

Congratulations bluejoy, what a beautiful name :D

I am so happy to tell you my rainbow baby has arrived. She arrived on 3rd of November at 6:14 pm and weighed 7lb 2. We have called her Autumn. I would like to say I haven't posted much but did get a lot of reassurance when reading posts. Congratulations to all the new mammys. Good luck to all you still waiting to meet you rainbow babys x x x

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :happydance: SO happy for you!! Our 1st November baby (that we know of)!! Guess i can't feel too bad about going 4 days past-due-date when you had to wait 8 - i am guessing that extra wait was well worth it for you in the end, though! :cloud9: Congrats!!

Hippy, :hugs:

Congratulations Bluejoy! :dance:
what a beautiful name too :)
xx

So I had my sweep this afternoon but she couldn't do it properly as cervix was posterior although soft and 50% effaced. She did say she could feel babies head and it was at an odd angle so not sitting well in my pelvis.
I didn't think anything would happen tonight, however I noticed that I was getting pains about every 5 mins fairly regularly, I thought this was just from the midwife having her hand inside me.
I got my contraction timer out and it appears that my contractions are roughly 5 mins apart now lasting only 30 seconds, this has been going on for two and half hours now, so I finally think it might not be false labour this time and possibly the real thing.
I am trying not to get my hopes up at the moment.
I shall update later x

So I had my sweep this afternoon but she couldn't do it properly as cervix was posterior although soft and 50% effaced. She did say she could feel babies head and it was at an odd angle so not sitting well in my pelvis.
I didn't think anything would happen tonight, however I noticed that I was getting pains about every 5 mins fairly regularly, I thought this was just from the midwife having her hand inside me.
I got my contraction timer out and it appears that my contractions are roughly 5 mins apart now lasting only 30 seconds, this has been going on for two and half hours now, so I finally think it might not be false labour this time and possibly the real thing.
I shall update later x

Oooh that's so exciting! :happydance: Hope things get going for you overnight :thumbup:

I shall update later x

oh, so happy for you - i truly do hope it is the real thing and that things go well for you from here on out!!! thanks so much for posting this, and good luck!!! :flower:

so, if hippy went into full-blown labor yesterday, pip was induced yesterday, Allie's going back to the doctor's today... Who is going to have the next PAL baby?! :happydance:

Can't wait! Congrats to all so far xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->