PAL Fall 2011 ***26 Healthy Babies***

Congratulations SRM, so happy for you and your tiny bundle.

I wish mine would get a move on.

Congratulations SRM!
I am so pleased to hear that your rainbow baby arrived safe and well.
Its a lovely tribute to her big brother that she has Gaige as her middle name.
Take care :hugs:
xx

ps, our daughters share a birthday!

Hi Ladies, I havent been able to get online for a while, I am so happy for all you ladies who have met your little ones! Congratulations to you all. Good luck to all you still waiting, cant wait to meet this one, but think it is going to keep us waiting. My 4 year old says its shy! Thinking of you all x x

Nice to see you - hope you don't have to wait too long now for your rainbow baby. :)

My daughter Kaylee was born 10-19-11 at 4:07 a.m. weighing 5lbs 10oz and 17 inches long.

aww, congratulations!! So happy for you!!! Beautiful way to go for her middle name.

Birth Announcement :)
Noah Michael born 10.12am on 28th October 2011 at
38+4 weighing 5lb 14oz.

Watched over by Angel Max :kiss: They have a wonderful brotherly resemblence :cloud9:

Birth Announcement :)
Noah Michael born 10.12am on 28th October 2011 at
38+4 weighing 5lb 14oz.

Watched over by Angel Max :kiss: They have a wonderful brotherly resemblence :cloud9:

wow fairygirl congrats!!!!!:kiss: for Noah.....at least he didnt keep you waiting too long!!!

Congratulations ladies, it's so heartwarming and encouraging to read your posts after loss(es)! I hope I can be on a thread like this one day! x x

Great news fairy girl.

So how many of us are left waiting? I am totally fed up now.

I'm still here. Enjoying the last week of pregnancy as I'm getting induced next Monday at 38w. I think I will really miss the bump and the anticipation of the baby's arrival, but I won't miss the anxiety of what might go wrong!

Good luck to the other ladies still waiting.

Pip x

Congrats fairygirl!!!

I'm still here. :) I'll probably be here a few weeks yet!

i really feel for you ladies who are still here and waiting to meet your lo's!!! I had mine 13 days early and couldn't even imagine still being pregnant right now as those last few weeks were just so uncomfortable!!!

congrats on all the new babies:happydance:

A quick update from me...

my water broke at 11:30 pm on Thursday 10/20. After almost 28 hours Penny Lace Chapman arrived at 4:15 am on October 29th. she weighed 7lbs 5 oz and 19 1/4 inches long:cloud9:

Update from me aswell! I had baby Grace Anne last Thursday 27/10/2011 at 8.42pm by emergency c-section. My placenta gave up and basically died and we were rushed to theatre! She was born beautiful and healthy 6lb 2oz, 45 cms long :) I'll post a photo when we get home... Still in hospital at the moment.
Congrats to all new mums and bubs and good luck to all who are close to holding their little ones! :):)

hippy, i'm also still here! :) the anticipation is killing me, and my husband keeps saying he just wants to hold a live baby. i keep thinking about what that's going to be like - i can't wait! :)

hoping, CONGRATS!!! So happy for you! :happydance: 28 hours - well done!!

maratobe, CONGRATS to you too! :yipee: So glad baby's healthy and okay - must have been quite a scare for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->