PAL - July 2012 babies

period like cramping this afternoon and watery cm - lots of it. I know cramping is "normal" but after losses everything that leads to a bleed normally freaks me out. My anxiety levels are so high I am actually having a few heart palpitations. My right leg also feels really really tight as if it would be swollen twice it's size but isn't.

Having a crappy day just so scared.

period like cramping this afternoon and watery cm - lots of it. I know cramping is "normal" but after losses everything that leads to a bleed normally freaks me out. My anxiety levels are so high I am actually having a few heart palpitations. My right leg also feels really really tight as if it would be swollen twice it's size but isn't.

Having a crappy day just so scared.

:flower: Hope you are feeling a little better now.

I had some anxiety last week too so I know how that feels.:hugs:

As you say, cramping is normal but it is also normal to be frightened to death of every twinge. I hope all is fine for you xxxx

AFM - Bleeding stopped before I went to bed last night but then I woke up at 2am and bleeding again, also this morning some more spotting.

It is driving me crazy so I am going to call EPU today and get some advice. If they help me as little as my GP (who said there's no point in a scan before 8 weeks) I will book a private scan as I just need to know if baby is ok. :cry:

Oh Sarah I hope the EPU can help :hugs: they should be able to see something at this stage or even take bloods to make sure you are still doubling :hugs: stupid doctors!! Thinking of you xxx

I hope they scan you sarshjane and can put your mind at ease :hugs::hugs: everything crossed for you xxx

Jus bac from my early scan and im still in complete shock i think. Saw my little blob and straight away cud see the heartbeat. Was just amazing to see that and know that everything seems to be going well. Think i can actually start to relax a little and know my little 1 is doing what it should.

Sarah hope your epu will give you a scan. My epu has been amazing and so so helpful. They would scan me any time and are always there to answer any questions. Much more helpful than my doctor, who told me it wasnt a baby it was only cells multiplying!!

Had the letter through for my 12 week scan today - 22nd December. I think I will actually only be 11 weeks by then but quite excited that its before Christmas :thumbup: Also got a letter about testing etc and burst into tears :sad1: We will get through this *deep breaths*

Sarah - Glad it went well at the scan for you, its amazing to see that little blob with the heart flashing away.

Sarahjane - Really hope the EPU are more helpful then the GP, cant believe they said there is no point in scanning before 8 weeks. excuse my languge but its a load of bullshit! Even if they scanned you today chances are they would see something, by 6 weeks you can clearly see a hb and fetal pole on a scan xxx

Collie - Great news about the scan date and will be wonderful news for christmas x

Miss_c - I have been getting a few AF type cramps as well, combined with the excess CM and it sends me running to the loo a lot!

Sarah - so glad to hear your scan went well...I'm so anxious for our first scan! I'm anxious today and I'm just getting my follow-up bloodwork back.

Collie - that's great your scan will be before Christmas...everything will be fine just keep thinking happy thoughts for that little one of yours! :)

SJ - i hope EPU agree to scan you today. i cant believe they havent before now :-(

Collie - yay for scan before xmas :) what a lovely present!

I hope everyone else is doing ok :)

afm - I see MW on thursday. Im actually looking forward to it lol altho i think it could take awhile getting all the info in. She wanted to see me asap to get a quick referral in but i didnt see consultant till 21 weeks with Leo so dont expect to see him any sooner this time. Ive started my clexane injections and aspirin (ouch!!). im gonna ask MW if theres any chance of an early reasurrance scan but i doubt it so i think my 1st scan will be around 2nd week in January (a week or so after Kaspers 2nd birthday). will see.

sending lots of love and sticky dust xxx

Thanks everyone, once again the bleeding has stopped for a bit, EPU opens at 1.30 so I am going to try them as soon as they are open. Just hope they take me seriously.

Sarah - I am so pleased your baby was there with a healthy little heartbeat :hugs: and collie, how wonderful getting your scan before Christmas.

Hope everyone else is doing ok xx

SJ - just make sure you tell them you have been bleeding everyday for about 3/4 days now and that you arent sleeping or eating with worry!! i really hope they listen, so wrong if they dont :-( xxx

Sorry Sarah I missed your post - we must have posted at the same time! So glad you got to see your little baby (multiplying cells indeed I think I would have slapped him - I guess the doctor is a HE, right?)

SarahJane how did you get on today? Been thinking about you :hugs:

Hope all our rainbows are doing well today :thumbup: I seen a huge rainbow in the sky today and thought of them all :flower:

They have agreed to scan me tomorrow at 10am - very nervous but hopefully I will see a sac and a growing baby even if I see no heartbeat yet!

I just need to know either way. Keep your fingers crossed and I will let you all know how it goes tomorrow

For my second blood results back today...its still crazy early but they look good.

3wks+4days was 25units of hcg and 37 of progesterone
4 wks+1day was 200 units of hcg

Very excited..they made my first scan for December 12th which seems so far away! But my SIL is the US tech but she only works mondays so I wanted to make sure she could scan me and that was the only time they could get me in. I might ask for another blood test next week since its so far away

They have agreed to scan me tomorrow at 10am - very nervous but hopefully I will see a sac and a growing baby even if I see no heartbeat yet!

I just need to know either way. Keep your fingers crossed and I will let you all know how it goes tomorrow

Good luck! Let us know how it goes :)

Sarah thats great they have booked you in. hope it goes well.

Yeah Collie it sure was a HE and needless to say he has no children either so will never understand.

Confused your bloods sound great. December 12th will fly in. Especially with it coming up to christmas the weeks will fly by.xx

Sarahjane - Great news that they booked you in, let us know how it goes. Will be keeping my fingers crossed for you xx

Confused - Woohoo for numbers going up! Lovely that you have a family member to scan you as well x

confused- that's great! My first u/s is on the 9th! I'm so excited!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->