PAL - July 2012 babies

Hey ladies, Hope you are all feeling better today.
This can be a difficult time for one to be pregnant and worry that the same thing might happen again. I am quite there but today i woke up feeling positive and i just want to send some positivity around.

I MC in June and said good bye to our two little angels but i have started talking to the life growing inside me and reassuring my baby(ies), that i am carrying this pregnancy to full term this time around and i just cant wait to shower this life with all the love i have. I dont have pregnancy symptoms save for here and there round ligament pain, and protuding veins on my hands and spider veins all over the body. I increased saliva, dry mouth at night, and also have a sore on my lower gum which is a first in my life. I have felt high energy in the past two days instead of feel exhausted....but i am keeping the hope alive.
currenlty i feel no symptoms. But i know whats inside is developing life and organs. I hope you feel this positivity within you today that everything is just going to be fine. f'xed for all ladies on this thread.

Morning all, POAS this morning a digi and got that lovely 3+ :happydance: Came right up in less then a min so my numbers must be ok. At least thats hurdle out the way for me.

How is everyone else this morning?

Sadly I can't do positivity today. I am having a bad one.

Today is 12 months since I got my BFP with Evelyn. I woke up this morning to red bleeding again. I just feel so down in the dumps.

It is a lovely concept to be positive but after the 12 months I have had, it is damn near impossible to expect anything other than the worst.

The bottom line is that I shouldn't be worrying about bleeding in pregnancy, I shouldn't be imaginining that next Monday I will find out my new baby hasn't grown. I should instead be holding my growing daughter who died in April.

Sorry for bringing the thread down but today is just another one of those dates I should be seeing and smiling not seeing and crying :cry:

Morning all, POAS this morning a digi and got that lovely 3+ :happydance: Came right up in less then a min so my numbers must be ok. At least thats hurdle out the way for me.

How is everyone else this morning?

Really pleased for you babe :happydance:

Sadly I can't do positivity today. I am having a bad one.

Today is 12 months since I got my BFP with Evelyn. I woke up this morning to red bleeding again. I just feel so down in the dumps.

It is a lovely concept to be positive but after the 12 months I have had, it is damn near impossible to expect anything other than the worst.

The bottom line is that I shouldn't be worrying about bleeding in pregnancy, I shouldn't be imaginining that next Monday I will find out my new baby hasn't grown. I should instead be holding my growing daughter who died in April.

Sorry for bringing the thread down but today is just another one of those dates I should be seeing and smiling not seeing and crying :cry:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Love you lots Sj :hugs: every milestone is so difficult, PAL is hard enough to deal with without the worry of bleeding too :-( I really hope your scan on monday shows your little baby is growing well. Thinking of you and beautiful Evelyn soo much xxx

Oh SarahJane, I'm so sorry. It's okay to feel angry and upset. You've been through so much and you are completely entitled to cry, scream and feel as angry as you want. Do what you need to do to get through today and the next few days. And never feel bad about expressing your feelings. This is a support group and we're all here to help you.

So sorry SarahJane! It's all of our worst nightmares.... I check for blood every time I go to the bathroom and will sometimes go JUST so I can check. It's awful. I'll be thinking of you and I hope your upcoming scan goes well. Good luck...

AFM...I have another blood test today and I'm still freaking out about it. So worried that the results are going to ruin everyones thanksgiving tomorrow. Terrified :(

Aw Sarah, dont feel guilty about the way you feel!! Its only natural to feel like that, Uv had such a tough year, and yet here you are still trying and not giving up hope. Today you may not feel strong but we all know how strong you really are. Today you were going to have a down day no matter what, its a huge reminder of what you should of had and a precious little girl you had to say goodbye to. Hope the bleeding stops soon, and you get the reassurance you need. Thinking of you.xx

Preshfest, im sure your numbers will be just perfect, tomorrow you will have one more reason to be thankful. xx

Raz, congrats on the 3+, everything seems great so far.

Presh, good luck today. When will you get the results of your beta?

Raz, congrats on the 3+, everything seems great so far.

Presh, good luck today. When will you get the results of your beta?

I usually get them about an hour after the blood draw... So I should get it in about 2 hours from now...

thanks round! How are things with you?

Presh - Wow that is fast! Glad they are keeping an eye on you.

SJ - So sorry its a tough few days for you, my losses have all been early so i can only imagine how hard it must have been to go through what you did :hug: I do however go through the what if moments, not helped by the fact that with all 3 losses there has been people in the office due around the same time i should have been. Not when i hear them talk about their little ones i am constantly reminded of what i should have had as well.

thanks round! How are things with you?

Presh - Wow that is fast! Glad they are keeping an eye on you.

SJ - So sorry its a tough few days for you, my losses have all been early so i can only imagine how hard it must have been to go through what you did :hug: I do however go through the what if moments, not helped by the fact that with all 3 losses there has been people in the office due around the same time i should have been. Not when i hear them talk about their little ones i am constantly reminded of what i should have had as well.

Just because your babies were a bit smaller doesn't mean that it was any easier than a later loss. I am 6 weeks pregnant and I will love this little one as much as I love Evelyn. Loss is tough no matter when or how it happens. :hugs:

I am feeling a lot more positive now, like most days the bleeding has stopped again so I am more relaxed. I am still sad about my little girl though. She was so perfect. (Love you Evelyn xxx)

Big hugs sarahjane :hugs::hugs: floaty kisses to Evelyn :hugs: xxx

I feel your pain, iam coming up soon to 6years since i lost my Milly at 19wks, will miss and love her forever xxx

Glad your feeling more relaxed about the spotting xxx

Just got my results back!!!! 356!! I needed 276, so that is AWESOME NEWS! They are now higher than they ever were with my ectopic. Not that that means anything, but still :happydance:

Congrats Presh! Those numbers are awesome. I know it's doesn't completely rule out ectopic, but it's definately a great sign. Will you have an early scan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->