PAL - July 2012 babies

Hoping everything is ok futurephotos :hugs:

Feel so crappy this morning which i know is a good thing but doesnt help with the feeling crappy! Think i am going back to bed after i have fed the dogs . .

Hope everything is ok for those with spotting/bleeding issues i am fortunate so far not to have had any because i know if i see even the slightest bit of pink i will be panicking and wotrying my head off! If it is any help i do have a bleeding successful pregnancy story. With my third pregnancy i was a day late for my period and tested in the morning and got a faint second line. It wasn't quite enough for me at that stage to think pregnancy (i wasn't as clued up then as i am now lol) and when i started bleeding that day i thought oh well and thought nothing more of it. I bled like a normal period for about 3 days and spotted for another couple. We were ntnp at the time and next month when my period didn't come i got a cb digi and it said pregnant 3+. Now i am admitting to a bit of stupidity here but it never occurred to me what the 3+ actually meant although theoretically it meant 5 weeks upwards i assumed it must be in the lower range of that.

At 12 weeks i found out i was actually 16+5 at my first scan! I could not believe it everything was fine and what i thought was a period was possibly a breakthrough bleed or early bleeding. My son is now 2 in two weeks time lol!

Happy Thanksgiving girls :wave:

Sthorp - that's a great story to share! Hopefully that's the same situation for our girls in the thread!

Future - hope you are okay. Will your clinic give you an ultrasound or betas...to put your mind at ease?

Raz - glad your feeling icky! I know it sucks, but it really does bring me comfort. The days that I feel good, I get really scared.

Happy Thanksgiving to all the American girls. Wish it was Thanksgiving here. I could go for some turkey and stuffing and sitting around in my pj's watching football.

Eeek Got my first scan date through, 1st december so i should be by LMP nearly 7 weeks but by my calculations about 6 1/2 weeks. Less then a week and i will get to see the beanie and see if everything is ok for now.

Aww how lovely Raz, bet you are so excited but scared at same time?!

I am dreading my scan on Monday but today baby sent me a message to say he or she was ok. Very random but it was definitely a message!

Bleeding back but old brown blood again. Hope they can work out what is causing it and that it has nothing to do with my baby.

Yep SJ scared and excited all rolled into one, will be a wreck next week!

We will all be here to hold your hand!

Are they going to be able to test the baby to see if genes all ok too?

Great news Raz - My scan is on the first also and we are at about the same stage. I think my dates might be off about 3 days too because of late OV. Lots of scans coming up so FX that they are all successful.

SJ - I hope they can get to the bottom of the darn blood!!!!

Wow... The 1st is a big day for so many of us! Six more days!!!

We will all be here to hold your hand!

Are they going to be able to test the baby to see if genes all ok too?

At the moment no, if i get to 2nd tri then they will have to do an amnio to check. There is a 1% risk at this point of something called Patau syndrome with my translocation

Oh wow, big week next week. My scan is on the Nov 30th. I'll be 9 weeks and have never had a good 9 week scan. I'm absolutely terrified!!

My last scan I think I actually had an anxiety attack. I started hyperventalating and shaking before they called me in.

Wouldn't you love to be one of those people that get excited about their scans?

I'd love to be one of those people who is excited about scans, I'd also like to be one of those people whose biggest worries is how many dress sizes they will go up in pregnancy.
Sorry for self pity moment but made the foolish mistake of reading some posts in 1st tri today and it just annoyed the hell out of me that people seem to be so naive and assume that because they are pregnant they are going to get a baby. I am just jealous I guess that I want to feel like that!
I hate my body today!

Huge :hug: to you both Round and SJ.

SJ - I know what you mean, I made the error of joining the main due in July thread and i had to leave as i didnt belong in there :( The turning point was some saying they were jealous of those getting early scans . . . . Sorry love but we are nothing to be jealous of and if you had been through half of what we have you would never say that! Scans for me now are a thing to be feared and a moment of blinding terror as you go into that dark oppressive little room.

I have not ventured into the 1st tri section beacuse i know i will say something and cause upset. I ranted at work the other month when a guy was going on about the fact he wanted a boy (his wife was expecting and was in 2nd tri) and would be dissapointed if he had a girl. i was so angry i said 'You should just be happy its alive and healthy, thats more then some of us get. That ended the convo!

I think we all have scans next week mine is on Nov.29 i will be 7 weeks, i am with you ladies i fear my scans like nothing else i too am a nervous wreck in the waiting room and walk in expecting the worst. Wish i could feel joy for every scan but how can any of us feel that if you have been told more bad than good.

I have been stressing the past 2 days as my morning sickness has lightened up and dont really feel it and i know what happens when the sickness goes and i am terrified!

What is so lovely about being in here is that I don't sound like a total loony! I agree about people being jealous over early scans... OMFG - i will take a 12 week scan having never lost a baby rather than being on 3rd pregnancy with no baby to show for it and currently spotting!

As for the guy at work - good on you for what you said... Paul used to joke with Evelyn that he was going to send it back if it was a girl and I think he really regretted the joke when we lost her. He blamed himself even though he was only joking!

I am so glad I have you guys to rant at!!

BTW Round, we are here for you hun xxxx

Mommy_K I really hope you get really sick later hun (in the nicest possible way!) :hugs:

SJ- i really hope your spotting stops and they figure out why you have it.

Raz- I probably would have said the same thing some people take pregnancy and a baby for granted when some of us struggle so much to carry a pregnancy maybe the guy will think twice before opening his mouth and be a little more sensitive.

I have been finding myself in the what if moments alot the past few days its hard as i would have been 30 weeks pregnant 10 weeks behind my cousin who is due any time which is bring up the emotions. I have a hard time with her because her baby was a mistake to her and unwanted she considered terminating in the beginning and i struggle with the "why does she get to keep her baby she didnt want it?" i wanted mine and didn't get to keep it. I think the anger and jealousy takes over and you become a crazy lady but i know you ladies understand.

it seems like the 8-9 week period is a tense time for a few of us on here, i am with SJ on this and hope you feel really sick later xxx

With me it was my boobs at about 8 1/2 weeks they were not as heavy feeling and fit in my bra ok again, then the sicky feeling stopped. :( Will be crossing everything possibel that its not going to happen to any of us this time though xx

SJ - Your poor husband i bet he felt awful :( of course it wasnt his fault and he didnt mean it but i know my DH would feel guilty as well if that had happened x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->