PAL - July 2012 babies

SJ- thats great that the bleeding has stopped thats something positive to focus on. I know its hard to forcus on positive when its mostly negative that enters your mind, but know your not alone in this.

Presh- great news your numbers are rising i know i too feel relief when i get my numbers back and they have gone up, it sounds like most of us are awaiting a scan next week.

So my numbers were at 9037 on saturday(5+3 weeks) and at 13000 on monday(5+5 weeks) they did not double which had me alittle freaked out so i have been googling all info on beta numbers i am driving myself crazy and need to stop googling!!! and since my spotting episode on friday i have been going to bathroom to check all day long wish this fear and worry would go away but i take solace in knowing i am not alone i have all of you here going through the same stuff.
Praying we all see flickering hearts on our future scans!

Hey mommy_k - I am sure it is doubling every 2 to 3 days and that it slows down when it gets a bit higher so I am pretty sure you have nothing to worry about (I am not an expert on numbers but read something earlier today which someone else posted about this)

Either way, google is BAD!! LOL (she says guiltily as she constantly googles everything:blush: )

I will be one day shy of six weeks for my scan... Is that too early? :shrug:

No, a scan is good at any time hun

It is possible you may not see a heartbeat though so don't worry if there isn't one. I was 6+1 yesterday based on LMP and there was only a yolk sac, but I knew that I was a lot earlier than this as I know when I ovulated and think I was closer to 5+4.

Presh- not too early i had one on friday 5+2 weeks they saw ges sac and yolk but no heart beat yet so just go in prepared to not see a heart beat as it may not be there at that time and if it is wonderful!

SJ- i know google is terrible i need more self control i sit and google and diagnose myself all day lets make a pact to limit that time on google as it only causes more stress than anything.

Mommy_K, I agree with SarahJane. After a certain level, your doubling time increases. Have you checked out the Betabase https://www.betabase.info ? According to this, your numbers look great.

Presh, I had scan at 6w2d and saw a baby with a heartbeat....abdominally! So you never know what you'll see. But don't be disappointed if you don't see much either. At this stage, a few hours makes a huge difference in development.

Thanks ladies! I won't worry too much about the heart beat.. I really just want to make sure it's in the right place!!

Thanks ladies! I won't worry too much about the heart beat.. I really just want to make sure it's in the right place!!

I had a scan yesterday at 4w5d because I was having pain on my right side. Turns out either my corpus luteum ruptured (U/S tech said there was fluid all around the ovary) and the dr just said I have a corpus luteum, but either way they did a scan to make sure the pain i was having wasn't because of an ectopic pregnancy and all they could see on my scan was a gestational sac. They said this was a perfect development so far, and in pregnancy even a few days will show a big difference, so don't be upset if you don't see a heartbeat but find comfort and knowing you'll be able to tell that it's in the uterus :) It sure relieved me!!

I'm totally guilty about googling too!! I've been googling pain in side during pregnancy and ultimately is why I called the doctor even though I knew what the pain of a corpus luteum feels like on my right ovary (painful!). Now, I've been googling effects of it rupturing on an early pregnancy and have been freaking myself out that I may need progesterone supplements. But, I think the doctor has been doing this long enough that he would have said something if he thought I needed it. Plus, I got a blood test done today but unfortunately won't get the results until Monday because of thanksgiving :( Ohwell, I'm just trying to leave my trust in the doctor and keep telling myself he knows what he's doing.

He also ordered more bloodtests to follow me more closely and bumped my first real u/s up to December 5th instead of the 12th :) so excited!

Glad to hear everyone else is hanging in there and I can't wait to hear about everyone's scans!! :hugs: :happydance:

Raz - that's great news!!!

SJ - :hugs: I'm so sorry you're feeling down today but totally understand. Prayers for you for Monday! Glad teh bleeding has stopped.

Presh - Great news about your numbers. Those look good. Mine were about the same (371) at 4+5. My 1st scan is December 1st too (can't remember if I already mentioned this)

Mommy_K - you're numbers look like you are progressing nicely, don't worry!!!

Well I went in for a blood draw today but won't get my results until Monday either. I am patiently waiting.

Do any of you ladies use a pregnancy app on your phone to track your pregnancy? I am using the "What to Expect" and "Ipregant". Just wondering if anyone else is using any good apps.

Raz - that's great news!!!

SJ - :hugs: I'm so sorry you're feeling down today but totally understand. Prayers for you for Monday! Glad teh bleeding has stopped.

Presh - Great news about your numbers. Those look good. Mine were about the same (371) at 4+5. My 1st scan is December 1st too (can't remember if I already mentioned this)

Mommy_K - you're numbers look like you are progressing nicely, don't worry!!!

Well I went in for a blood draw today but won't get my results until Monday either. I am patiently waiting.

Do any of you ladies use a pregnancy app on your phone to track your pregnancy? I am using the "What to Expect" and "Ipregant". Just wondering if anyone else is using any good apps.

I went a little pregnancy app crazy and got 4 of them! I have the what the expect one, babybump (I like this one a lot!), the babycenter pregnancy one, and one called "happy pregnancy". I don't really care for the last one much, but the others have their pros and cons but are basically the same thing :)

I went a little pregnancy app crazy and got 4 of them! I have the what the expect one, babybump (I like this one a lot!), the babycenter pregnancy one, and one called "happy pregnancy". I don't really care for the last one much, but the others have their pros and cons but are basically the same thing :)

Hmmm... I will have to check out the babybump one...

Hmmm... I will have to check out the babybump one...

I have baby bump, too! And the what to expect one

I had a scan yesterday at 4w5d because I was having pain on my right side. Turns out either my corpus luteum ruptured (U/S tech said there was fluid all around the ovary) and the dr just said I have a corpus luteum, but either way they did a scan to make sure the pain i was having wasn't because of an ectopic pregnancy and all they could see on my scan was a gestational sac. They said this was a perfect development so far, and in pregnancy even a few days will show a big difference, so don't be upset if you don't see a heartbeat but find comfort and knowing you'll be able to tell that it's in the uterus :) It sure relieved me!!

I'm totally guilty about googling too!! I've been googling pain in side during pregnancy and ultimately is why I called the doctor even though I knew what the pain of a corpus luteum feels like on my right ovary (painful!). Now, I've been googling effects of it rupturing on an early pregnancy and have been freaking myself out that I may need progesterone supplements. But, I think the doctor has been doing this long enough that he would have said something if he thought I needed it. Plus, I got a blood test done today but unfortunately won't get the results until Monday because of thanksgiving :( Ohwell, I'm just trying to leave my trust in the doctor and keep telling myself he knows what he's doing.

He also ordered more bloodtests to follow me more closely and bumped my first real u/s up to December 5th instead of the 12th :) so excited!

Glad to hear everyone else is hanging in there and I can't wait to hear about everyone's scans!! :hugs: :happydance:

Oh you are so not alone that was me on friday i googled everything about corpus luteum rupture as i too have had pain on my right ovary since the beginning i have been stressed mine ruptured as well but they didnt see anything so is that all it is then pain from the cyst? thats a good thing right? i have been on prometrium 100mg once a day since the beginning so hoping it will help everything.

Oh Sarahjane - you're right of course you are - none of us should be here - Emily should be due in less than 6 weeks, instead I am 6 weeks newly pregnant and worried out my mind that something is going to go wrong again. I should be putting finishing touches to her room and complaining about fat ankles - instead I am right back at the begining again and it is all so unfair :cry: I had a psychology appointment today and said to her - I wish I was still pregnant with Emily, I miss her, I love her, I want her, but I also love this new baby already - and if I hadnt lost her then I wouldnt have this one - but I dont want to choose I want both and i dont care if that makes me greedy :cry:

:hugs: I wish I could say something that would make everything better but I cant. Except we are all here for you - we are all going to get through this together and we WILL get our rainbows.

Awesome news Presh!! Amazing numbers :happydance:

I have the babybump app and the what to expect app - I have the what to expect when your expecting book too :thumbup:

I had a little bit of blood when I wiped a few moments ago. I hope and pray that everything will still be ok this time.

Collie - so sorry you are feeling down. I totally understand :hugs:

Future - NO!!! FX that's its nothing. I was just reading on one of my pregnancy apps (6 week info) that that spotting can be normal at this stage of pregnancy.

Oh you are so not alone that was me on friday i googled everything about corpus luteum rupture as i too have had pain on my right ovary since the beginning i have been stressed mine ruptured as well but they didnt see anything so is that all it is then pain from the cyst? thats a good thing right? i have been on prometrium 100mg once a day since the beginning so hoping it will help everything.

Yea, the cyst is harmless! don't worry about it especially if you're already on progesterone supplements :) They just get concerned if they get too big, but sounds like yours is fine!

Sadly I can't do positivity today. I am having a bad one.

Today is 12 months since I got my BFP with Evelyn. I woke up this morning to red bleeding again. I just feel so down in the dumps.

It is a lovely concept to be positive but after the 12 months I have had, it is damn near impossible to expect anything other than the worst.

The bottom line is that I shouldn't be worrying about bleeding in pregnancy, I shouldn't be imaginining that next Monday I will find out my new baby hasn't grown. I should instead be holding my growing daughter who died in April.

Sorry for bringing the thread down but today is just another one of those dates I should be seeing and smiling not seeing and crying :cry:

thanks round! How are things with you?

Presh - Wow that is fast! Glad they are keeping an eye on you.

SJ - So sorry its a tough few days for you, my losses have all been early so i can only imagine how hard it must have been to go through what you did :hug: I do however go through the what if moments, not helped by the fact that with all 3 losses there has been people in the office due around the same time i should have been. Not when i hear them talk about their little ones i am constantly reminded of what i should have had as well.

Just because your babies were a bit smaller doesn't mean that it was any easier than a later loss. I am 6 weeks pregnant and I will love this little one as much as I love Evelyn. Loss is tough no matter when or how it happens. :hugs:

I am feeling a lot more positive now, like most days the bleeding has stopped again so I am more relaxed. I am still sad about my little girl though. She was so perfect. (Love you Evelyn xxx)

I had a little bit of blood when I wiped a few moments ago. I hope and pray that everything will still be ok this time.

Hi Hope everything is alright and no bleeding. Just thinking of you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->