PAL - July 2012 babies

urgg dont get me started on the anger and jealousy bit. When i lost my first my DH cousin got a girl preggers, he was 18 and it was an accident they had only been seeing each other for 3 weeks! To make matters worse it turned out she had been cheating on her OH with this lad at the time so there was an overlap which meant she wasnt 100% on who the father was!!!! I had to sit and watch her moan about it all while thinking it should have been me with that bump growing not some silly little girl who didnt even want it.

Can I join you ladies? I'm due on 7/31! I got my BFP almost a year to the day I found out I lost our July 2011 baby last November. I still cannot believe I am pregnant I am so excited!

Welcome Pineapple :wave:
Sorry about your previous loss :sad1:

Big milestone reached for me yesterday - i was 9 weeks and that's when i began losing my first baby :cry:

I hope all you having scans this coming week get fantastic news. I have a 10 week scan on 3rd Dec. Fingers crossed for all of us. :hugs:

Big milestone reached for me yesterday - i was 9 weeks and that's when i began losing my first baby :cry:

I hope all you having scans this coming week get fantastic news. I have a 10 week scan on 3rd Dec. Fingers crossed for all of us. :hugs:

Congrats mlyn!!! :happydance:

Panicking - just been to the bathroom and noticed a streak of brown blood on my panty liner :nope:
Brown bleeding has always been the start of the end for me - thinking the worst :cry:

Panicking - just been to the bathroom and noticed a streak of brown blood on my panty liner :nope:
Brown bleeding has always been the start of the end for me - thinking the worst :cry:

Sending positive vibes your way hun, keeping everything crossed that your baby is in there nice and snug :hugs:

Really chuffed for you hun xxx

Also sending positive vibes your way. Hope that little one is hanging on tight!

mlyn - Great news about the scan :happydance:

Pineapple - Welcome *waves*

MummyStobe - :hugs: for the panic and will be hoping that its just the baby digging in for the next 8 months xx

Afraid thats aboout all i can manage this morning as feel very rough again this morning

Mummystobe - sending positive vibes your way that its nothing. I know what you mean about the worrying. The brown is how is starts for me too but it is still normal to have some bleeding around this time.

:wave: Hello girls, sorry I've been a bit MIA recently - really struggling with the sickness and nausea. I'm trying so hard not to moan because I am so happy that I am pregnant again and I dont care how sick I get but its hard when you feel like throwing up 24/7. My throat is so raw and my stomach hurts so bad from throwing up constantly. I'm going to have to go back to the doctor on Monday and I'm scared she will want to admit me to be put on a drip... I was threatened with it last time but managed not to go because I started to manage water. I'm trying so hard but everything that hits my stomach comes back! Sorry for TMI ladies!

I'd love to be one of those people who is excited about scans, I'd also like to be one of those people whose biggest worries is how many dress sizes they will go up in pregnancy.
Sorry for self pity moment but made the foolish mistake of reading some posts in 1st tri today and it just annoyed the hell out of me that people seem to be so naive and assume that because they are pregnant they are going to get a baby. I am just jealous I guess that I want to feel like that!
I hate my body today!

I have dipped in and out of first tri a few days ago and ended up feeling very frustrated. I wanted to scream at so many of them for the whole - I'm pregnant = baby thing. Maybe thats wrong of me but its how I feel :cry: I cant imagine bringing my baby home, right now I'm pregnant and I am so thankful but I just cant imagine the future like I did with my first pregnancy...

Oh and Raz the whole early scan thing annoyed me too! I seen some in the first tri saying they were going to PRETEND to have pains and bleeding just so they could get an early scan. Dont they realise there are people who really need those scans? I was supposed to get a 6 week scan at the EPU but the earliest they could get me in is 7+3 because they are so busy!

Mommy_K I am so there with you. I would be 35 weeks now... my colleague in work is 31 weeks and is huge, she is also having a little girl. My little girl was very much planned and very much wanted - her pregnancy was a bit of a honey trap, she used a one night stand to get pregnant on purpose hoping that the father would then want a relationship with her. She cant afford to live without a child let alone buy things for her baby - she is relying on other people to buy everything she needs and I want to scream at her everytime I see her because I just dont think she realises how lucky she is :cry:

Mummystobe - how are you today :hugs: Been thinking about you xxx

Hope everyone else is well :hugs: 2 more sleeps till my scan... so scared its not even funny!

Thanks everyone. No sign of any more spotting this morning. I'm so paranoid though keep going to the bathroom to check. I'm going to chase my early scan tomorrow, will feel happier once I see a flickering heartbeat.

Amanda I'm sorry to hear that you are so ill with m/s. I know exactly what you mean about trying not to complain because you're pleased to be pregnant. I've said it myself that I'll happily throw up everyday if I get my baby at the end of it. Have you tried sucking some hard boiled sweets, might help to get some sugar back in you without upsetting your stomach too much. Normally works for me but admittly as a hangover cure!

Hope everyone else is well. xx

Congratulations maria!

Glad everyone with spotting or bleeding has slowed or settled i am so happy i have not had any of that so far as i would be panicking like crazy! Thinking of ringing to book in with the midwife next week and see what she says. I am not crazy about going to the epu again after the bad times we have had there recently but on the other hand i am.driving myself crazy worrying about what is happening in wombland!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend

Hope everyones scans go well this week i have been very brave and booked in to see the mw at 1.30pm i have also enquired about a private reassurance scan at 9 weeks hopefully to get a good look at baby and put my worries to rest before xmas

:hugs: to all those worrying about their beans we will hopefully all be rubbing our big bellies next year and complaining about the heat :hugs:

Just a quick update, spoken to my midwife this morning and she's got me a scan tomorrow after work. Feeling very nervous now.

Will be keeping everything crossed for you tomorrow :hugs:

MummyStobe- I hope everything is fine! Fingers crossed for you!

AFM: Morning sickness hit this morning and although I wasn't excited about it when I was in the shower trying to wash my hair and not hurl, I'm excited about it now! Clearly I'm a fool. But it's just another point I didn't get to last time so it's still exciting.

Hi girls,

Just got back from a lovely girls weekend with some friends. It was the perfect distraction to help me forget about the big scary scan I have this week.

Sorry to all the ladies that have had some spotting. I know it's hard to stay positive, but try hard. I had some spotting and 6 weeks and have seen a lovely heartbeat twice.

Good luck to all the girls this week having a scan. This is a really big week, I know there are alot of us. We should try and organize a list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->