PAL - July 2012 babies

I saw the heartbeat - yippppeeee! So happy now

Mummystobe - I hope you get the same lovely news as me xxx

Sarah, that's great news. So happy for you. One scan down.....lets keep the good news rolling!

Woo hoo thats great news SJ!!! :happydance: As round has said thats one down and a lovely result!

I think a few have scans on the 1st, me inc but not sure who else . . . 3 sleeps until i see the beanie! TBH not to worried about this one (well any more then i normally am about the dreaded scans) its the next one thats going to cause a blind panic.

WTG SJ!! Awesome news.

My appointment with the FS is on the 9th and we will be almost 8 weeks a day or 2 short so we should know something definite then. I am crapping myself. We have had no bloods, no docs appointments nothing yet, just waiting waiting waiting.

Yay for good scan SJ!

Well I am feeling much better today and even managed to go out for lunch with my mum and aunts but then I started panicing because I didnt feel as sick :shrug: What is this like!?

Scan tomorrow so probably no sleep tonight!

Yay for good scan SJ!

Well I am feeling much better today and even managed to go out for lunch with my mum and aunts but then I started panicing because I didnt feel as sick :shrug: What is this like!?

Can wait to hear your good news from your scan tomorrow xxx

Yay for good scan SJ!

i had a day or two where is wasnt feeling sick anymore and i was freaking out too! but then it came back in full force i have never been so happy to feel sick all day and hope we are all sick for the next month or so. We both have scans tomorrow so i feel your stress for me this scan at 7 weeks usually goes normal i am starting to panic as my 8-9 weeks mark is coming and that is when things usually go wrong.

praying we both have great scans tomorrow!

Hi girls :wave:
MommyStobe - glad they were able to get you in for a scan tomorrow!!

SJ- Thanks great news!! :yipee:

Raz - I will be joining you for a scan on the 1st!

Collie - good luck on your scan tomorrow.

As for me, I got my blood results back today from last week, my beta was up to 5569 (11/23) up from 371 the week before (11/17). Yeah! :happydance: Looking forward to my scan on Thursday. Hope it goes OK!!!

Fab news about your scan Sarah. Its so amazing 2 see that little heartbeat and know everything is ok for now!

Beachchicka your numbers are looking great.

Goodluck collie and mommy k with your scans 2day, im sure everything will be perfect.

My sickness is starting to come and go, and smells are still driving me crazy. My boobs are starting to get sore and bigger now. I wasnt going to have another scan until 12 weeks but dont think i will be able to hold out until then, also i havent booked in with my midwife yet so il prob not get my 12 week scan until later. I feel like i cant get excited about this pregnancy, i dont even want to tell anyone as im terrified something will go wrong.

sarahjane - so glad your scan went well and you got to see that lovely hb!!:hugs:

Amanda - Good luck for your scan, hope to hear the same great news :hugs: i hope your sickness eases off for you, i know u are so glad to be pregnant but being that sick all the time is soooo hard, i was like that with my last so you have all my sympathy :hugs::hugs:

Hope everyone else is keeping well :flower: i see there are many with appointments and scans coming up, good luck to everyone.

AFM- iam the same i wonder in and out of first tri but alot of it makes me want to scream, theres a thread this morning about labour and birthing plans...... i cant even think that far ahead, its unthinkable that some people lie about bleeding and pains just to get early scans i cant believe they are jealous of people like me and many of you that all need them. I also was meant to have an early scan at 6weeks but they are so busy my appointment is monday so ill be just over 8weeks. I wish i had the excitement but iam filled with worry and dread and i imagine that will only get worse the nearer it gets. xxx

Hi ladies well i saw the heartbeat today!!! have another scan at 9 weeks that will be the test for me as my babies don't usually make it that far. lets keep the happy scans going for the week so far so good!

Great news Mommy_K!

My big scan is tomorrow. Things seem to go bad for me between 8 and 9 weeks. So if successful, tomorrow will be a huge milestone.

Great news Mummy_K about the HB!

Round good luck for tomorrow will be keeping everything crossed for you! xx

I am the same as both you ladies, never had a beanie live past 8 1/2 weeks so to get to 9 weeks will be a huge milestone. Heres hoping for all of us x

Congrats ladies on all the heartbeats!! I know everyone getting scans the rest of the week will have good results too!! I'm booked for a scan on Monday at 6weeks 4days...same exact day the baby measured at every scan I had last time with no heartbeat :( So, hopefully things will go smoother this time!!

Morning sickness really kicked in as of today, was pacing in front of the bathroom at work today thinking I was going to puke. Once I had a snack I felt better but have felt uneasy pretty much all day. Hunger has picked up too, it's very odd to feel hungry and nauseous at the same time lol.

Hope everyone had a great day! Almost halfway through the week! :)

Congrats ladies on all the heartbeats!! I know everyone getting scans the rest of the week will have good results too!! I'm booked for a scan on Monday at 6weeks 4days...same exact day the baby measured at every scan I had last time with no heartbeat :( So, hopefully things will go smoother this time!!

Morning sickness really kicked in as of today, was pacing in front of the bathroom at work today thinking I was going to puke. Once I had a snack I felt better but have felt uneasy pretty much all day. Hunger has picked up too, it's very odd to feel hungry and nauseous at the same time lol.

Hope everyone had a great day! Almost halfway through the week! :)

I feel the same way-- hungry and nauseous all at the same time-- all day long. I have my first scan Monday as well. Here's hoping that it goes better this time around for the both of us!

oh gosh I am so jealous of everyone and their scans but also very happy to hear all the good news. Still over a week until mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->