PAL - July 2012 babies

Hi ladies :wave:
Hope everyone is doing well today?

MommyK – that’s so great – Congrats :yipee:

Confused – sorry you are feeling ill :sick: but its definitely a good sign!!!

Collie – how did your scan go today?

cramping is normal right? I have a "hot" sort of dull pain down low in my uterus. I had no cramping with either miscarriage until the "actual" loss started. It feels very much like that warning sign you get a couple of days before the witch rocks up and I am freaking myself out.

Congrats on the HB MommyK hope your next scan shows that healthy and happy gummy bear we all want to see x

Good luck to all those with upcoming scans and :hugs: to all those worrying.

Afm i booked myself a private scan at around the 9 week mark just hoping i make it that far now and everything looks healthy. I didn't want to worry myself too much with early scans as i have seen hbs with my two last mc and they both weren't there 10 days later. I figure if everything is alright at 9 weeks i should feel better that this will be a "normal" pregnancy! Now to occupy myself for 3 weeks!!!

cramping is normal right? I have a "hot" sort of dull pain down low in my uterus. I had no cramping with either miscarriage until the "actual" loss started. It feels very much like that warning sign you get a couple of days before the witch rocks up and I am freaking myself out.

MissC - cramping is normal. Its your uterus stretching. :thumbup: I have been having some of that too and even though I know it's normal. It does freak me out a bit too! :shock:

MissC - cramping is normal. Its your uterus stretching. :thumbup: I have been having some of that too and even though I know it's normal. It does freak me out a bit too! :shock:

I was having some cramps yesterday and they freak me out too!! But, they are supposed to be normal :hugs: try to not worry too much!! I know that's easier said than done!

I was having some cramps yesterday and they freak me out too!! But, they are supposed to be normal :hugs: try to not worry too much!! I know that's easier said than done!

So funny... I've been freaking out because I haven't had any cramping!! When I was pregnant with my daughter, I knew cramps were a good thing, so I did a little happy dance every time I had them. Around 7 weeks they started to go away and that's when I freaked out! So enjoy them! They mean things are going as they should!!

I have my first scan tomorrow morning.......I really hope today goes by fast!!

Has anyone heard how collie_crazy's scan went??? i have everything crossed it went well :hugs: xxx

No, seems like she hasn't posted since her scan. Hope everything is okay.

Good luck tomorrow Presh.

I've got my scan this afternoon. This is the big one, so I'm scared to death.

Good luck Round, we are all here for you xxx

Hope everything is ok with Collie . . .

Congrats on the HB MommyK hope your next scan shows that healthy and happy gummy bear we all want to see x

Afm i booked myself a private scan at around the 9 week mark just hoping i make it that far now and everything looks healthy. I didn't want to worry myself too much with early scans as i have seen hbs with my two last mc and they both weren't there 10 days later. I figure if everything is alright at 9 weeks i should feel better that this will be a "normal" pregnancy! Now to occupy myself for 3 weeks!!!

I totally understand what you mean about not worry yourself with early scans if it wasn't for my spotting last week i was trying to hold it off until 9 weeks as i too have seen healthy hb with both miscarriages and that makes it so much harder.

I totally understand what you mean about not worry yourself with early scans if it wasn't for my spotting last week i was trying to hold it off until 9 weeks as i too have seen healthy hb with both miscarriages and that makes it so much harder.

Ya, I was thinking the same thing with this pregnancy. Then I had spotting too and an early scan. TBH, I'm kind of glad that I did, because I feel less stressed today, than I did for my last scan.

:wave: Hey girls I am so sorry I didnt update before now but I have been so ill its ridicolous!

We had our scan yesterday - the appointment was for 9 and they left us sitting until 10:45 before we were seen! I was so ill because I hadnt managed to eat anything other than nibbling a digestive biscuit on the way in the car. Anyway they did the tummy scan and only seen a pregnancy sac and I freaked out crying straight away, but the MW said my uterus was tilted which would make it harder to see in early pregnancy so she did an internal and there was baby bert with a strong heartbeat, yolk sac and the beginnings of the waters! :happydance: Also measuring 2 days ahead, which I know isn't the best measurement but its good to know the dates nearly match :thumbup:

Not had a chance to catch up yet but will do soon xx

Aww thats great news Collie!! :happydance:

Suprised they bothered with an external before 9 weeks, my EPU have always said its too early to see anything before then this way esp if you are tall ect.

Great news Collie!! so glad to hear it went well!! :) I'm also surprised they even tried an external scan on you. I'm anxious for my scan Monday. I've been feeling really sick the last two days..could hardly eat anything at lunch but I'm just happy things are so different from my last pregnancy! Hope you find something to settle your stomach to get you through the next few weeks!! I'm finding cheerios are my new friend :)

Great news Collie!! so glad to hear it went well!! :) I'm also surprised they even tried an external scan on you. I'm anxious for my scan Monday. I've been feeling really sick the last two days..could hardly eat anything at lunch but I'm just happy things are so different from my last pregnancy! Hope you find something to settle your stomach to get you through the next few weeks!! I'm finding cheerios are my new friend :)

Cheerios are my best friend as well!

Got to say my best friends are my dogs, cuddles from them make me feel better. Here they are on sunday keeping me company when i felt ill

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/racheblakemore/DSC_0160.jpg

My dogs are my buddies too! They make me feel better when I feel crappy.

Attachments

• doggies.jpg
    doggies.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 9
Got to say my best friends are my dogs, cuddles from them make me feel better. Here they are on sunday keeping me company when i felt ill

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/racheblakemore/DSC_0160.jpg
What beautiful dogs you have x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"