PAL - July 2012 babies

:wave: Hey girls I am so sorry I didnt update before now but I have been so ill its ridicolous!

We had our scan yesterday - the appointment was for 9 and they left us sitting until 10:45 before we were seen! I was so ill because I hadnt managed to eat anything other than nibbling a digestive biscuit on the way in the car. Anyway they did the tummy scan and only seen a pregnancy sac and I freaked out crying straight away, but the MW said my uterus was tilted which would make it harder to see in early pregnancy so she did an internal and there was baby bert with a strong heartbeat, yolk sac and the beginnings of the waters! :happydance: Also measuring 2 days ahead, which I know isn't the best measurement but its good to know the dates nearly match :thumbup:

Not had a chance to catch up yet but will do soon xx

Excellent news x

Hi Girls, just a quick update. My scan went really well today. HB was 176 and baby measured 9w3d!! So relieved!!

Whooohhhooo and congrats for all great scan news. Lets hope it keeps going this way, and we will all be here until july.xx

Eeeeek Scan day today, feels like a nest of eels are in my belly at the moment. Leaving the house at one should be able to update by about 3 at the latest. trying to keep busy at the moment and will go have a nice long shower in a bit, got to make sure every is clean shaven for my internal! :rofl:

Good luck hun hope you get a good look at a healthy beanie x

Yay round! Congrats! So exciting! So glad everyone has been getting good news!

Good luck raz! I know it will go great for you :)

Good luck today to beach too! :) can't wait to hear about it!

Good luck today Raz. Mine was a suprise internal! My bladder was actually too full to do abdominal so there was no time to make things look pretty!!

Yes, this has been a very lucky thread. I think we're all going to still here in July!

Good luck all you ladies today with scans!

i feel stupid asking this but just curious, my breasts are not as sore as they were is the past few weeks i still have my ms but i am afraid this is a sign of something bad and was just wondering what everyone's symptoms are and if this is some what normal for this stage.

Right back from the scan and not great news but not bad news either. Scan showed a sac and yolk but no HB as i have been put back to just over 6 weeks. Was quite surprised as my consultant for Recurrent MC did the scan not the normal EPU girls. I think this may have been why no HB was seen as he didnt seem to want to zoom in as much as i have seen them do. He just measured the sac and told me to come back in two weeks for another scan and we should see a lot of difference.

So like i say not the best news but not awful just sort of no better off really!

But Raz, you weren't exactly sure of your date though right? If you're off by even a few days that makes a huge difference at this stage. I know you're worried, but try to stay hopeful.

no i knew the date by LMP was out by at least 2 days maybe more so i am not worried about being but back i'm more worried that they didnt see a HB when i have had a scan at 6 weeks before and they have seen a HB and measured me at 5+4 . . . Just strange I am further then that and they cant see the HB.

by the sounds of things Raz your ultrasound tech didnt try very hard to find things for you i find some of them just don't bother with the extra mile to give you reassurance.

By the sounds of things ur consultant wasnt exactly helpful. The epu girls always know how to reassure you and put your mind at ease a little. I think its also unfair to make you wait a whole 2 weeks. 1 week should be sufficient for them to see a heartbeat. Its alright for the consultant who see's this kind of thing regularly, but they dont seem to concerned about the worry and stress it can cause when you want a baby so much. I hope this 2ww flies in for you and you get to see your perfect little beanie then.xx

Mommy k my symptoms change all the time. Iv only started geting sore breasts for this past week or so (which i worried about). My sickness seems to have eased of alot though and i can now eat fruit and things which i couldnt even look at last week. Unfortunately we are going to worry about everything for the foreseeable future. But we all have each other to reassure us.xx

no i knew the date by LMP was out by at least 2 days maybe more so i am not worried about being but back i'm more worried that they didnt see a HB when i have had a scan at 6 weeks before and they have seen a HB and measured me at 5+4 . . . Just strange I am further then that and they cant see the HB.

I really think you have nothing to worry about then. If you were sure of the dates, then I would be concerned not seeing a HB and being put back. But if you think you could actually be just 6 weeks, then you have nothing to worry about. Some babies hearts don't start till 7 weeks. Every pregnancy is different, so try not to compare.

Good luck all you ladies today with scans!

i feel stupid asking this but just curious, my breasts are not as sore as they were is the past few weeks i still have my ms but i am afraid this is a sign of something bad and was just wondering what everyone's symptoms are and if this is some what normal for this stage.

Ya my boob pain has drastically decresed in the last few weeks. They used to hurt all day long, now they're only sore when squeezed (which I do 1000 times a day!).

It's normal, but still concerning to a PAL lady!

Thanks all, ladies on here and another thread have helped talk me down a little bit! Its just such a stressful time and i really wish they would have just scanned me at 9 weeks and not bothered with an early scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->