PAL - July 2012 babies

Welcome LadyFrog...we're pretty close in dates. It's nerve racking being so close to the end, yet so far.

Beach, sorry you had such a bad experience. Those early scan are so scary, I really don't understand why doctors recommend them. Everything sounds good so far. I'm really looking forward to some more good news from you.

Myln, good luck tomorrow. I've got my 10 week scan on Tuesday. Scary stuff! I spent the day yesterday researching statistics on healthy pregnancies at this gestation and the numbers really are great. Do you think you will feel more relieved after the scan? I'm hoping I can finally relax after that point.

Ladies i am alittle stressed as i just started cramping and bleeding :( and i cant help but think the worst is coming. sorry to bring you all down i just needed to vent my worries today i am terrified.

Mommy_K, I know it's scary. How much are you bleeding? Is it just spotting or blood with clots? Brown or red? Regardless, you should call you doctor. But keep in mind, bleeding and cramping are prefectly normal symptoms durring pregnancy. Try not to assume the worst.

well it was brown red but all my miscarriages started that way and i have never passed clots i have had DC done with all losses. so far it seems to have stopped which is a good sign i called my doc of course out of office today couldnt get in until tuesday! i had spotting exactly 2 weeks ago as well but these cramps have me worried. I know it can be normal as i had it with my second daughter but i also know it can be a bad sign sometimes i really hate my body!

I've definately had cramps this entire pregnancy and even some spotting around 7 weeks. It's scary as hell though!! Can you go to the ER and get a reassurance scan?

i wish our er was compassionate last time i sat for 10 hours and dint get a scan until the next day! not sure what i will do if it gets bad again i will go to top it off my cousin who has the unplanned pregnancy is in there having her baby today so i really dont want to be there today and pretend to put on a happy face.

mommy_k i really hope everything is ok, i have everything crossed for you :hugs::hugs: so unfair you have to go through the worry and stress of not knowing. I hope you have your mind settled with good news soon :hugs: xx

Hi ladies! Happy Friday! :wave:

sthorp - don't worry about your symptoms. I feel like mine are coming and going too. Its so weird! But I think that's normal.

Ladyfog - so glad you joined us here!!! :wave:

mlyn - good luck with your scan tomorrow!!! 10 weeks is great!!!

MommyK - I've had some cramping too and I know that bleeding can happen during a normal pregnancy. FX that everything will be OK! Its good they are getting you in on Tuesday just to check it out.

it stopped thank goodness, but i am still terrified and focusing too much on symptoms. hope all you ladies are doing great

MommyK- I am certain you are going to look back on this experience and be on this forum reassuring scared women that bleeding during pregnancy does happen, and its OK!!! :hugs:

Thinking of you MommyK. Pregnancy is so nerve wracking and more for us.
I had my 10 weeks scan - here he/she is;
https://i863.photobucket.com/albums/ab197/mlyn26/2011-12-03145647.jpg
Am over the moon - definitely feel re-assured as m/c stats look good for me now, although i'll never relax completely i don't think. x

Mommyk i hope you are ok! I had a bit of spotting last night and booked myself for a private scan today luckily my baby is doing great a strong regular hb of 130 and measuring 4 days ahead which puts ms at 7+1 today i am over the moon for a successful early pregnancy scan and i feel more positive than ever!

Hope you can get some reassurance soon!

great 10 week shot mlyn you must be so relieved to be almost out of the first tri!

Heres my pic!https://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x413/sthorp1179/Snapbucket/CD37FDD9-orig.jpg

thank you ladies so nice to have you here. Great news for the scans ladies! beautiful little babies they are!

Sthorp, gorgeous baby you have there. Yeah i am desperate to get to second tri. My Nt scan is booked for 22nd Dec when I'll be almost 13 weeks, then i can relax x x

Sthorp, gorgeous baby you have there. Yeah i am desperate to get to second tri. My Nt scan is booked for 22nd Dec when I'll be almost 13 weeks, then i can relax x x

Thats when my next scan is booked for hopefully we will both continue to get good news :hugs:

Lovely scans ladies!!! I hope to be able to post a good scan picture on Monday - FXd for me!

MommyK - how ya doin?? Hope everything is still fine! Bleeding during this time is very common :hugs:

Mlyn and Sthorp - so excited for you both on your great scans!!! Thanks for sharing the pics!

MommyK - any more bleeding today? Good luck with your scan on Tuesday.

Confused - Good luck also with your scan tomorrow!!

How is everyone else doing? :wave:

I had my work Christmas party last night so I had DH going up to the bar and ordering my virgin drinks that look like a real one. I think it went well and since I'm not far along I didn't have to try to hide anything in my dress. My boob soreness is coming and going so i hope that's OK. I remember my first pregnancy they were really sore and it hurt sleeping on my side. My next scan is on Thursday,

My boob soreness comes and goes also. It's almost on a three day cycle lol. My nausea seems to be getting worse now, though. And I'm exhausted!

My boob soreness comes and goes too - it's pretty bad today (yay) and I've been crazy nauseous this whole weekend. DH is out getting random stuff for me to try to make me feel better (I'm craving orange sorbet, ginger ale and jolly ranchers??)

Any of you ladies get hiccups?? I rarely get hiccups and I get them almost daily now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->